• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 aelover867

aelover867

New student

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:04 AM

Hey everybody :) I'm aelover867 from harrypotterfanfiction.com :) If you have any questions for me, just ask away!!

#2 AlAndAl

AlAndAl

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 05:21 PM

Hello! I'm Al and I'm a writer too. I noticed your quite new to HPFF so I decided to throw a few questions your way!
1. What made you want to start writing fan fiction?
2. What is your favourite genre to write? (Humour, romance, fluff, etc.)
3. What era to you enjoy writing the most?

Ok that's it :) Feel free to come ask me some questions too if you would like!

Posted Image

Beautiful Sig & Avatar by nostalgia @ TDA

#3 aelover867

aelover867

New student

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:54 AM

Hello! I'm Al and I'm a writer too. I noticed your quite new to HPFF so I decided to throw a few questions your way!
1. What made you want to start writing fan fiction?
2. What is your favourite genre to write? (Humour, romance, fluff, etc.)
3. What era to you enjoy writing the most?

Ok that's it :) Feel free to come ask me some questions too if you would like!

Hi Al! Thanks for finding me :) I smiled so wide when I got your comment on my fan fic :D
1. I don't really know an answer to that question, honestly. I had read a lot of fan fictions on HPFF and so has my friend. We had always tossed the idea around jokingly, but I decided to take a shot at it! I was super nervous about it since I've never been confident in my writing, but I love all the reviews I've been getting :) I can already feel my writing getting better!
2. I'm such a chick, so I LOVE romance. But even in romance fictions, there needs to be some adventure or angst to make it more believable since life isn't always happiness and rainbows :p So, I definitely love writing romance with a touch of adventure and angst.
3. I'm OBSESSED with Rose/Scorpius, so my favorite era is definitely the Next Generation. I think it's so easy to write about them since they haven't been really written into the books, so you can make them how you think they would be :)

#4 AlAndAl

AlAndAl

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 06:29 PM

I love Next gen too, it's always the most interesting.

1. Do you often get writers block? If so how do you get over it?
2. Do you ever lose faith in our story or are you always confident in your writing?

Posted Image

Beautiful Sig & Avatar by nostalgia @ TDA

#5 aelover867

aelover867

New student

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 08:55 PM

I love Next gen too, it's always the most interesting.

1. Do you often get writers block? If so how do you get over it?
2. Do you ever lose faith in our story or are you always confident in your writing?

I ALWAYS get writer's block! I'm sorta stuck right now on the story I'm writing for HPFF because I have so many story ideas running around and I can't focus them into a story. I always get stuck on stories that I write in my free time and if I face writer's block, I always try to push through it or imagine a different path for the story :)
I always lose faith in my stories because I'm never confident about my writing. I've always been a little afraid that people may hate my writing or see that my writing just doesn't always flow. Sometimes, if I'm really passionate about the story, I don't have the confidence issue, but I tend to have that issue with most of my stories.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users