• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 ohmymerlin

ohmymerlin

Fourth Year

• Prefect
  • 636 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 01:00 PM

Hi there! I'm Kayla, an Australian fanfiction writer. My authors page is +here (12 through to M) and feel free to ask me any questions you might have!

beautiful set by emmaweasley!||call me kayla!

hufflepuffforhousecupanimation_zps8096d0

hpff||review thread||mta (all 12+)

TBBAYMBWHAPABYHDBWNOHPWHT!

#2 Guest_Shortie_Guest

Guest_Shortie_Guest
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2012 - 02:09 PM

Heyya :D I'm an oddball too :banana: So here goes;

1) What inspired you to write first?
2) What is your favourite and most hated ship?
3) Favourite era and why?
4) Craziest story you've written and your inspiration?
5) Which character has been your life long crush? Any one other than Chris? :D

Hehe I've leave the rest to give you some air :D

#3 ohmymerlin

ohmymerlin

Fourth Year

• Prefect
  • 636 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:27 PM

Heyya :D I'm an oddball too :banana: So here goes;

1) What inspired you to write first?
2) What is your favourite and most hated ship?
3) Favourite era and why?
4) Craziest story you've written and your inspiration?
5) Which character has been your life long crush? Any one other than Chris? :D

Hehe I've leave the rest to give you some air :D

AHH MY FIRST REPLIER :D
WOOP!
Oddballs for the win! :muaha:
Now the answers;

1. I actually don't know, I just was reading so many James/Lily stories I got a plot bunny and then I just had to write it!

2. My favourite ship would have to be James/Lily. I just love their story so much!
My least favourite ship would probably be Draco/Ginny or Draco/Luna. I just don't see it happening.

3. My favourite era would probably be the next generation, there's just so much freedom around it. You can write whatever you want about it!

4. The craziest story I've ever written hasn't been validated but it's a one-shot about Sirius based on LMFAO's Sexy and I Know It. My inspiration came from the song and when I was dancing around, thrusting like no tomorrow!
Woops, wasn't meant to reveal that...

5. Oh wow, I don't know who to pick! If you mean all characters, it would probably be Josh Hutcherson. When he was in Zathura and RV, I always had a crush on him. And when he started getting famous again, I felt like I was back in my childhood :p
Buuut, if you mean from Avengers, Iron Man/RDJ (yes, they count as one person) would be next! :p

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ASKING ME THESE QUESTIONS :hug:

#4 PhoenixFlame8629

PhoenixFlame8629

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:08 PM

Wow another really strange person like me! :banana: (Spread the banana!)

1. What's your favorite kind of story (angst, AU, etc.)
2. Who's your favorite Harry Potter character?
3. Which one of your stories do you like the best and why?

Thanks for answering my questions!

7093130_orig.png?0

Author Page(12+ - 15+)/MTA/Awesome signature and avatar by Chocolateluver@TDA.

#5 ohmymerlin

ohmymerlin

Fourth Year

• Prefect
  • 636 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:36 PM

:O I didn't get notifications for these! I'm terribly sorry about this! It's been too long! I am SOOOOOOO sorry!
Anyway, yes SPREAD THE BANANA! :banana:

1. I love fluff, but if I'm in a particular mood I like to read angst. But the stories have to be canon, AUs never sit well with me. :p

2. My favourite Harry Potter character... hmm... I have a few, I'll list them all because I love them all. :p
Luna Lovegood, George Weasley, Sirius Black, James Potter, Lily Evans/Potter - I think that's it. I'm not too sure, I love every single character (but sometimes I hate and love them - I mean, I love that I hate Umbridge if that makes sense! :p )

3. Which of my stories that I like the best? Hmmm...
I like Rickety Steps, that was a real adventure to write. I've never written a Snily and I really liked writing it!
Blossoming was so much fun to write, it was full of fluff and such unrealistic situations - but I absolutely adored writing it! I smiled every time I sat on my computer and typed! cries because it's over.
Also, Check it Out was so much fun for me to write - it's so ridiculous but that's probably why I loved it!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR ASKING ME THESE! :hug:
I'm so sorry that I missed this - I mustn't of clicked the 'Follow' button! I'm so sorry for the lateness of this! D:
But thanks for asking me anyway! :happy:

#6 potterweasleygranger

potterweasleygranger

First Year

• Members+
  • Pip
  • 170 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:31 AM

Hey ohmymerlin I'm an Aussie too!!! :ausflag:

Here are my questions for you...

1. If you could swap roles with any HP actor/actress and play any character who would it be, other than the Golden trio?

2. If you could visit Hogwarts in any of Harry's years which one would you choose?

3. Are you forever getting attacked by plunnies or do they come slowly?

4. What is your least favourite genre to read and/or write?

and finally...

5. How often do you write??? Every day, week, once a month?

Thanks in advance for answering :xbiggrin:

byhedwidgeon.png            alsobyhedwidgeon.png

#7 ohmymerlin

ohmymerlin

Fourth Year

• Prefect
  • 636 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:12 AM

You've given me fabulous reviews, come to my Meet the Author page AND you're Australian?! You may be the best person here! :D

1. If you could swap roles with any HP actor/actress and play any character who would it be, other than the Golden trio?
Hmmm... That's a good question! Uhm, I'd love to play Luna or Ginny. Or Lily Evans - both young and old! :D

2. If you could visit Hogwarts in any of Harry's years which one would you choose?
Prisoner of Azkaban, that's my favourite movie and book so I guess I just would like to visit Harry then, he seems so happy in that time period. :)

3. Are you forever getting attacked by plunnies or do they come slowly?
Wellll.... when I'm actually out having a life (rarely), the plunnies come from every direction! Lately, I've had about 7845186541864514 different plunnies because my school work has just piled on and gotten serious (sigh) so obviously I hardly have any time so every single story ever wants to come and attack me. :p But when I do (well, did - I don't really have much time anymore) have time, I usually get some plot bunnies, but not a lot that I could write a story. :shrugs:

4. What is your least favourite genre to read and/or write?
Ooh that's a tough one! I usually don't like reading next-gen with a 'dark' twist to it (i.e. Voldemort comes back to life to haunt the Potter kids) but other than that, I dunno. I try and give everything a go but if I don't like it, it's usually based on the characters or the plot.

Personally, I've tried giving everything a go and I quite like most genres. I'm not very good at horror though, so I may need to work on that.

Oh wait! Does AU count as a genre? If so, I don't (usually) like AUs, reading or writing. :)

5. How often do you write??? Every day, week, once a month?
It varies. In the holidays I was a writing machine. I had so many things written and I don't think there was a day where there was nothing in the queue. However, this term I have had hardly any time to write. If I am writing, I'm generally neglecting homework or studying. However, this past week I've written about a thousand words which has been quite good, but I haven't really had the time to just sit down and have a good writing session.

Summer holidays are coming soon, so hopefully I'll have more time to write, but it's doubtful because I have an assignment over the holidays and I need to write notes for every subject. :/

Anyway, thank you for asking me these questions and leaving all those amazing reviews! I really appreciate it! :wub:

AND MERRY CHRISTMAS! :xbiggrin:

Edited by ohmymerlin, 18 December 2012 - 11:13 AM.

#8 potterfan310

potterfan310

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 10:36 AM

Hi :bye:

1) How did you come up with the idea for Unplanned?

2) Which do you prefer reading/writing, James Potter or James Sirius?

3) Out of all your stories which is your favourite?

4) If you could only read one era/pairing for the rest of time, what/who would it be?

5) If you could swap lives with any of the characters/stories you've wrote who would it?

6) Louis/Colleen story?? :jazzy: Me like!! Is it going to be after Mean is finished?

7) James/Reece and baby Ryan!!! Ahhh, maybe a teeny little one shot about them? :p

:happy:

x_Sophie_x

2h5tgtj.png

Amazing sig by aconite @ TDA! Sig link is rated (M)

HPFF(15+) MTA (12+)

#9 ohmymerlin

ohmymerlin

Fourth Year

• Prefect
  • 636 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 04:22 AM

1) How did you come up with the idea for Unplanned?
Erm, probably because I read Delicate quite a bit and I loved it :p Although I do have a guilty pleasure of pregnancy fics!

2) Which do you prefer reading/writing, James Potter or James Sirius?
James Potter the First, definitely! Both reading and writing. I love James II but James I holds a special place in my heart and even though we hardly know anything about him, he's one of my favourite characters :wub:

3) Out of all your stories which is your favourite?
Hmm... probably Late Nights (M). I'm quite proud of my work in that one and I loved writing it!

4) If you could only read one era/pairing for the rest of time, what/who would it be?
Marauders and James/Lily, definitely! I will never ever get sick of them!

5) If you could swap lives with any of the characters/stories you've wrote who would it?
Hmm... I would probably want to swap lives with Lily Evans/Potter except I wouldn't want to die at 21! :p

6) Louis/Colleen story?? :jazzy: Me like!! Is it going to be after Mean is finished?
Yes! It's still in progress and I've got chapter one and two written but I have no idea what to call it! Once I think of a title I'll put it up but for now I'm just going to keep writing it! I'm not going to wait until Mean is finished, though! I want to get both stories up and finished quite quickly but I'm just struggling with a title.

7) James/Reece and baby Ryan!!! Ahhh, maybe a teeny little one shot about them? :p
Haha, I was going to do one a while back and then it wasn't any good so I deleted it :p But they'll feature a little bit in the Louis/Colleen story! I've got one scene definitely planned out for them! ;)

Thanks for asking me these questions, Sophie! :hug: Sorry for taking so long to respond!

#10 Freida&Georgina

Freida&Georgina

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:20 AM

*accidental post.*

sorry.

There was a mix up in the common room.

So while we're here... What's your favorite fruit? :banana:

Edited by Freida&Georgina, 08 July 2014 - 02:38 AM.

"pufftastic" sig (and icon set) by EmmaWeasley

hufflepuffforhousecupanimation_zpsa4dc3c

:Hufflepuff: TBBBWHAPABYHDBWNOHPWHT! :Hufflepuff:

My Stories(12+,15+)My MTA Page(12+)

#11 ohmymerlin

ohmymerlin

Fourth Year

• Prefect
  • 636 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 04:10 AM

Hahaha, oopsie daisy! :p

Mango is my favourite fruit! But the banana smiley is definitely my favourite smiley! :happy: :banana:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users