• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_WeirdSisters_Guest

Guest_WeirdSisters_Guest
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:43 PM

Hello lovely people!

I'm Kate, aka WeirdSisters, and welcome to my Meet The Author :D

Please feel free to ask me about anything to do with my stories, my preferences, anything :)

Thankyou! :D

#2 hidden_secrets

hidden_secrets

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 06:07 PM

Hey Kate :bye: , just thought I'd pop by and ask you some questions :)

1) Do you write anything other than HPFF?
2) Who's your favourite character to write and why?
3) When do you write best?
4) Where do you write best?
5) What is the best fic you have ever read?
6) Best one-shot?
7) Favourite era/ships?
8) Where do you get insperation?
9) HAVE YOU STARTED WRITING THAT ALBUS STORY YET?? I WANNA READ IT!!!

Anyhoo, that's all for now. Feel free to ask some questions on my MTA, I would love to hear from you. I don't mind if some of them are the same as the ones I asked you :D xxxx

Eilidh xx :bye:

Posted Image

The name's Eilidh, it's nice to meet you!

Amazing sig by the lovely Grace xx Thank you!

HPFF MTA

#3 Guest_WeirdSisters_Guest

Guest_WeirdSisters_Guest
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2012 - 03:46 PM

Hey Kate :bye:

Eilidh, hi!! :D Thank you, my MTA was getting lonely. ;)

1) Do you write anything other than HPFF?
Yeah, in school my English teacher decided that I'm 'gifted and talented' at creative writing and there's this project thing where the 'gifted and talented' students pair up with a sixth former and write a collaborative novel. :D It's fun, but hard work because we both have veerryyy different views about how we like novels to be, but we're getting there. :D And also just other random stuff at home too.

2) Who's your favourite character to write and why?
Albus Potter, I adore him. I just love how he (the Al in my head, at least) is so lovely yet so na´ve, which is fun because I enjoy putting him in situations where this comes through and gets him into trouble, if you see what I mean. ;) But I'm also thinking about perhaps writing a Slytherin Al at some point who would be very different to that, so we'll see.

3) When do you write best?
At night, my brain has nooooo ideas during the day, xD

4) Where do you write best?
Lying in bed with my iPad, I'm lazy like that. :3

5) What is the best fic you have ever read?
That's a really hard question, there are too many to choose from!! D: Though I think it has to be 'You Can Marry Me' by ramitaarora, I love her characterisation and also how the characters have developed and grown up through the story, and also how intricate the plot is.

6) Best one-shot?
Another really hard one, but I think it has to be Forgettable Me by writeyourheartout.

7) Favourite era/ships?
Well my favourite era's Next Gen, because I love how it's just completely open to interpretation as we don't actually know that much about it from the Harry Potter books, and for ship, either Lily/James or Harry/Ginny.

8) Where do you get inspiration?
Another really hard question! Recently I've actually been struggling with inspiration, or more motivation really, but I think I'm just starting to get back on my feet again. :D I get a lot of inspiration from songs and music, often by the name of Ben Howard. ;D Also, I get quite a lot from real life and real situations. Mostly though ideas just sort of randomly pop up at the most awkward times when it's impossible to write them down, so I have to spend the whole day with the ideas nagging me. :D

9) HAVE YOU STARTED WRITING THAT ALBUS STORY YET?? I WANNA READ IT!!!
Hahaa, well I've planned out up to chapter 6 so far and this morning I sat down to try and start writing chapter 1, but I got four hundred words in and gave up, it was so bad. :D I think I'm just going to try again tonight when I'm supposed to be asleep. ;) I've actually written parts of future chapters already, but the problem I always have is that I just have no clue how to start stories, especially multiple chapter ones! So that'll be interesting. ;L

#4 ValWitch21

ValWitch21

Second Year

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 07:43 PM

Kaaate! :bye:

I read your one-shot Aurors don't cry. Have you started the sequel you promised yet? I'm waiting now.

Off with the questions now.

1) Who would you love to write about, but have never dared to?
2) Who's your least favourite ship (and why if you feel like it)?
3) Of everything you wrote, which is your favourite?
4) If you could become any HP character for a day, who would it be and why?

:hug:

1272740_original_zps5949f16c.png 1272388_original_zpsad123ff3.png1273593_original_zpsa0763254.png

icons found here [15+ just to be on the safe side]

BACK FROM HIATUS, SLOWLY UPDATING AGAIN.

#5 Guest_WeirdSisters_Guest

Guest_WeirdSisters_Guest
  • Guests

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:11 PM

Kaaate! :bye:

I read your one-shot Aurors don't cry. Have you started the sequel you promised yet? I'm waiting now.

Off with the questions now.

1) Who would you love to write about, but have never dared to?
2) Who's your least favourite ship (and why if you feel like it)?
3) Of everything you wrote, which is your favourite?
4) If you could become any HP character for a day, who would it be and why?

:hug:

Heya Val! :D

Urm, well, I've got... 243 words at the moment, if that counts. I dunno, because I'm so worried about writing it and it not living up to Aurors Don't Cry, you know? So we'll see. :)

1) Hmm, Draco Malfoy! I've had this plot for a three-part Draco/Astoria floating around for ages now, but I'm always so scared about writing a canon character who J K R wrote so beautifully and it going wrong, especially with a character so complex as Draco, I'm paranoid! This is why I'm not a Gryffindor, you see. ;)

2) Dramione. Ugh. I really, really dislike it. It just doesn't seem right to me - I mean, two characters who've hated eachother for so long, and Draco's even bullied Hermione and called her mudblood... And I know people always say that there's a fine line between love and hate, but really? The concept of that ship is just not feasible to my mind.

3) It'd have to be Breathless, I think, because a) I looveee writing Albus and b) I looveee writing sad things, and I quite like how that one-shot turned out.

4) Omg, Dumbledore for sure. How amazig would it be to prance around as a mental headmaster of the coolest school in the world all day?! :D

Thank you for your questions :hug:

#6 patronus_charm

patronus_charm

Fourth Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:01 PM

Hey I decided to stop by and ask some questions!

1. Where did the idea of Summertime Madness come from, as it is rather different to most fan fictions?

2. What's your favourite era to write in?

3. What's your favourite era to read?

4. One true pair?

5. What's your favourite band?

6. Yorkshire puddings: yay or nay?

Kiana :happy:

g4VVUEc.png

author page [12+]| mta [12+] | gallery [15+] | the second person pov challenge [12+]

currently writing: chapter 16 of acanthus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users