4 replies to this topic

#1 ScorpiusRose17

ScorpiusRose17

Second Year

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:51 AM

:signwelcomespin: Hi there! I am ScorpiusRose17! I am finally here to post an MTA page! I look forward to being able to answer some questions either about writing!

These are some of the stories that I have completed right now...

A Happy Ending Wedding
One-shot Rose/Scorpius (My FIRST Fanfic!)
http://www.harrypott...php?psid=313958 (15+)
Through trials and tribulations Rose and Scorpius are accepted by their parents and finally marry.

In The Name of Brotherly Love
Marauder Era story
http://www.harrypott...php?psid=312968 (M)
Sirius and Regulus are as different as night and day. Find out what happens when one runs away from school, one finds himself in the wrong crowd and what pain a brother feels when he finds out that his brother met his untimely death.

The Unknown Hero
One-shot Regulus Black
http://www.harrypott...php?psid=313558 (M)
Regulus finds out the Dark Lords secret, but now he is faced with the toughest choice of his young life.

The Christmas I'll Never Forget
One-shot Ron/Hermione (My FIRST Challenge Piece)
http://www.harrypott...php?psid=313958 (M)
Summary: After deciding to stay at home alone for their first Christmas, Ron gets Hermione a special gift.

Ron's Explanation
One-shot Ron, Bill/Fleur
http://www.harrypott...php?psid=313448 (15+)
Explaining yourself has its consequences. What will Ron do when he is faced with having to explain to Bill why he is on his doorstep without Harry or Hermione? Will it give him a new found confidence?
**Honorable Mention in Keirra7794's Ronald Weasley Challenge**
Wounded Vexation

Short Story Draco/OC
http://www.harrypott...php?psid=313961 (M)
Draco has always been a haughty bloke, but what will happen to him when he meets someone new who is the total opposite of him? Will it be a match made for the history books or will it turn out to be an epic disaster?

Even The Smallest Hands Can Leave The Biggest Impressions
Short Story Hannah/Neville
http://www.harrypott...php?psid=314962 (M)
Neville and Hannah have been happily married now for five years when they recieve the best gift of their lives... a baby. Little do they know the challenges that they will face together as new parents. "If someone is strong enough to bring you down, show them you're strong enough to get back up."-Unknown. **Placed Third in ScarletEye158's Inspirational Quote Challenge**

Even Though You're Gone
One-shot Minerva McGonagall
http://www.harrypott...php?psid=317376 (12+)
Minerva has gone back to where it all began, and the memories of that place can either heal her or break her.
**Placed FIRST in RonxHermione's One Last Time Challenge**

Thicker Than Water
One-shot Sirius, James/Lily
http://www.harrypott...php?psid=318193 (M)
They were friends by chance, brothers by choice, and death could not change that. Promises must be kept, no matter what the circumstances.

Only A Memory
One-shot Rose/Scorpius
http://www.harrypott...php?psid=318527 (M)
A mothers wish, a fathers dream. What happens when they aren't meant to be?

So here we begin! :sorcerer:

Edited by stargazer, 08 August 2012 - 02:35 AM.

1envcw_zpsbe41df0a.png

*Amazing set by: SwissMiss@tda*

*New Story: Always (15+) Lily/Severus* *New Story: The Fates Design (M)* *Author Page (12+ -M)

#2 hpfan2309

hpfan2309

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:00 AM

Hi there! I'll be the first! I love how diverse your stories are too by the way.

1, What is your favourite ship and why?

2, What is your least favourite ship and why?

3, What cliche do you secretly love?

4, Which of your stories is your favourite?

5, Who is your favourite character to write?

I'll leave you with that for now. =]
HPFF (12 - M) ¦ ¦ MTA (12+) ¦ ¦

#3 ScorpiusRose17

ScorpiusRose17

Second Year

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:35 AM

Hi there! I'll be the first! I love how diverse your stories are too by the way.

1, What is your favourite ship and why?

2, What is your least favourite ship and why?

3, What cliche do you secretly love?

4, Which of your stories is your favourite?

5, Who is your favourite character to write?

I'll leave you with that for now. =]

Yay questions! Thank you so much for stopping by!

1. What is your favourite ship and why? My favorite ship is Rose/Scorpius because they have that intense Love/Hate, Romeo/Juliet thing about them that just draws me in.

2. What is your least favourite ship and why? I am not a huge fan of Harry/Hermione Ginny/Draco pairing. I think Harry/Ginny is perfect just the way that it is. I would read the others, but they wouldn't be high on my list.

3. What cliche do you secretly love? Oh this is a tough one...I would have to say that Scorpius being in different houses rather than just Slytherin. It gives a story a nice, fresh angle.

4. Which of your stories is your favourite? It's a toss up between The Christmas I'll Never Forget (M) and Wounded Vexation (M)

5. Who is your favourite character to write? I would have to say Draco...he is the whole complex package. You get the bad, the ugly and the good. Sometimes you have to delve deep down to find some of them to bring it to life, but it's always fun to explore.

Again, Thanks for stopping by and being the first one to ask some questions!

1envcw_zpsbe41df0a.png

*New Story: Always (15+) Lily/Severus* *New Story: The Fates Design (M)* *Author Page (12+ -M)

#4 moonyxluna

moonyxluna

Second Year

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:00 AM

Hey! I have some questions I'd love to hear your answers :)

1. What is it about Regulus' character that makes him one of your favorites?
2. What's a ship/story line that you'd love to write but haven't (yet)?
3. What got you started in fanfiction?
4. What are some of your favorite stories on the archives?
5. In Wounded Vexation, how did you come up with the idea to use the girl Draco had been stealing hair from? I love that little canon inclusion and I always meant to ask how you came up with it :)
6. Is Scorpius/Rose your favorite ship? (from your name)
7. Even The Smallest Hands is such an emotional story. Is it hard to write sometimes for that reason, or does that make it less difficult to capture Hannah's emotions as she figures things out about her son?
8. What would your favorite class/professor be at Hogwarts if you could go?

I think that's all for now! :happy:

reviews(12+)||hpff (12+to m)

Posted Image

"It's you that needs me tonight."

#5 ScorpiusRose17

ScorpiusRose17

Second Year

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:43 PM

Hey! I have some questions I'd love to hear your answers :)

5. In Wounded Vexation, how did you come up with the idea to use the girl Draco had been stealing hair from? I love that little canon inclusion and I always meant to ask how you came up with it :)
7. Even The Smallest Hands is such an emotional story. Is it hard to write sometimes for that reason, or does that make it less difficult to capture Hannah's emotions as she figures things out about her son?

I think that's all for now! :happy:

First of all, before I answer any of these questions I just wanted to say that this has made my day!!!! :yahoo: and it reminded me that I need to update my MTA! hahahaha!!!

Okay Answers:

Regulus is one of the characters that I can relate to the most. He is taught to believe in this and in that even though he probably knows that it's wrong. I also admire him because he was left with the hardest choice that anyone could ever make and he sacrifices himself and it is a selfless act. I <3 Regulus! :wub:

I would love to try and write a Dramione or a Luna/Rolf. Think of all the possible craziness that comes with those pairings. :laugh:

I read two stories by Janner that really brought me into the fanfiction world.They were: Harry Potter and the New Beginings (M) and Beautiful When She Smiles (M). After that I read two Scorpius/Rose stories: The Dragon Club (M)by: MemberofDumbledoresArmy and I'll Be Seeing You (M)by: DeathCabForCutie, those really got me thinking about how much I love it and would really like to give it a try.

I have quite a few actually so I will only name a few... Wonderland(M) by Jess the Enthusiast, Trying Not To Love You(M) by: Elenia, I'll Be Seeing You(M), Rumor Has It(M), and Don't You Remember?(M) All by: DeathCabForCutie and last, but never least Knock on Wood (M) by: you of course! Like I said this is just a small list of some of them...I have tons, but these are the ones that always come to mind first.

5. In Wounded Vexation, how did you come up with the idea to use the girl Draco had been stealing hair from? I love that little canon inclusion and I always meant to ask how you came up with it
Well I guess what really made me think of it is when I was watching The Half-Blood Prince on TV and I remembered that they cut out the parts of Crabbe and Goyle being girls.(I really wanted to see them as girls) I had a rough draft of Wounded Vexation ready, but I didn't have a female counter part yet. When I saw that it sparked a memory and I thought wouldn't it be funny to make her Draco's victim? And I liked the idea of how it would show the contrast to the two characters. I wanted them to be able to have some connection to the past while at Hogwarts, but I didn't want a girl who was fawning over Malfoy.(Like Pansy) Little does he know that his primary target would be there for him during the worst post-war days of his life. :shifty:

Yes, yes it is. They are that forbidden love like Romeo and Juliet and that is why I love them so much.

Writing this story is very hard for me, not only is it because of the emotional aspect, but the fact that it is a story based around a real life person (my son) only in fanfiction form. It is almost like I relive each moment as I write it and that helps make it less difficult to capture Hannah's emotions because they all come flooding back when I write this story. I can relate to her and the entire situation with her son.

My favorite class would have to be Defense Against The Dark Arts. Professor would probably be Professor Flitwick. He's so small, cute and squeaky.

These were some awesome questions and I had a lot of fun answering them!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :bye:

1envcw_zpsbe41df0a.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users