#1 alicia and anne

alicia and anne

Members

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:23 AM

Why hello there! Welcome to my meet the author page :-D
My name is alicia and anne on the forums and archives but feel free to call me Tammi.
I've been writing fan fiction for just over ten years (wow has it really been that long?) and I've been on this site for about seven years.
I'm here to answer questions so ask away! :-D

beatitsig_zpsbf7d2dd91_zpsf63a70bd.png

Set made by Squirtle @ TDA

My stories (M)

#2 MissMuggle

MissMuggle

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 141 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 02:12 PM

Hello! I adore Illusions of a Perfect Marriage.
What was your inspiration?
How long does it normally take for you to write a chapter?
Do you have a favorite character to write?
Who is your favorite HP character and why?

set by Snoopy

Posted Image

Writing Exercise Challenge Winners: Splintered Roses(M) Heartache in Hogsmeade(15+) Their Trip to Gringotts(M)

#3 alicia and anne

alicia and anne

Members

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 01:06 AM

Hello! I adore Illusions of a Perfect Marriage.
What was your inspiration?
How long does it normally take for you to write a chapter?
Do you have a favorite character to write?
Who is your favorite HP character and why?

Yay my first questions! :-D *waves*
Aww thank you so much! I love your reviews they make my day! <3

1. My inspiration for this story came from two things, first I was watching some fan made videos of the TV show 'Skins' and one of the characters called Cook was in it, it was basically a video of how he's screwed everything up and it made me think, that could be James? And then I heard the song 'Impossible' by Shontelle and all of these thoughts just came to me, and from that came James and Amelia and a big scene that I haven't put up yet. I'd basically written that scene in my head from the beginning, I just had to wait until November 1st to begin to write the story as I done it for Nano.

2. It took me about a day to write each chapter, sometimes I could write two to three in a day, but as I was doing this for Nanowrimo I was writing very quickly, I've got all of that story finished :-D. If I'm just writing normally then I can probably get a chapter out in about a day or two depending on if I know what I'm going to write or if I'm not procrastinating :-D hehe

3. My favourite character to write is Albus, I can get away with writing anything crazy and having it seem normal coming from him. He's such fun to write :-D And he's so funny in the prequel to Illusions of a Perfect Marriage :-P (Yep there is a prequel hehe)

4. My favourite HP character is Sirius, I was so intrigued by him from the first mention of his name in the Philosophers Stone, and then when I read the Prisoner of Azkaban I just fell in love with him! And I've just been in love with him since (Although Draco was a close second for a while, and my favourite character in book 1 and 2)

Thanks for your questions hun! :-D <3

My stories (M)

#4 moonyxluna

moonyxluna

Second Year

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 06:20 AM

Hey hun :) You have the same name as my future mother-in-law :p I thought I’d give you some questions to ponder over.

What got you in to HPFF?
Who is your favorite character from each era?
What are some of your favorite ships? Least Favorite?
You probably are very well aware of this, but I absolutely love Illusions of a Perfect Marriage. Where did you get the idea for it? Oh, and how many chapters are left?
If you could have any job in the Wizarding World, what would it be, and why?
Death Eaters or Order Members?
What are some of your favorite FF stories on the archives?
If you could pick any class to take at Hogwarts, what class and with which professor would you take?
If Slytherin wasn't an option, what house do you think you'd be in?

|hpff (12+to m)|review thread(12+)|

av1o60.jpg

sig by catharsis@tda

#5 alicia and anne

alicia and anne

Members

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 11:45 AM

Hey hun :) You have the same name as my future mother-in-law :p I thought I’d give you some questions to ponder over.

What got you in to HPFF?
Who is your favorite character from each era?
What are some of your favorite ships? Least Favorite?
You probably are very well aware of this, but I absolutely love Illusions of a Perfect Marriage. Where did you get the idea for it? Oh, and how many chapters are left?
If you could have any job in the Wizarding World, what would it be, and why?
Death Eaters or Order Members?
What are some of your favorite FF stories on the archives?
If you could pick any class to take at Hogwarts, what class and with which professor would you take?
If Slytherin wasn't an option, what house do you think you'd be in?

Heya my love! :-D
Yay! go my name! hehe

1. I got into HPFF a few years after I began writing fan fiction with my best friend. I got searching on the internet for anything Harry Potter related I could find, and up popped HPFF :-D I began reading stories on there and then signed up and been here ever since :-D

2. My favourite character from Founders era is Salazar Slytherin, not sure why he just seems a bit cooler then the others :-p , From the Marauders era it's definately Sirius Black, I love him a lot!! haha, from Harry's era it's probably Draco, Blaise or Fred I can't decide between them haha. From Next Gen it's either James or Albus :-D

3. My favourite ships are Sirius/OC, Remus/OC, Albus/OC, James(II)/OC. My least favourites are... er... I don't think I have a least favourite... maybe Dumbledore/McGonagal or Tom/Dumbledore? haha

4. I'm so glad that you love it it means a lot to me! and I love all of your reviews! I got the idea from watching a fan made video of the TV show 'skins' about one of the characters called Cook, talking about how he's messed everything up and it made me think, that could be James(II) and I began wondering how he could screw things up in his life? then I listened to a song called impossible by Shontelle and that made me think of Amelia. And from there came the story :-D
There are about 12 chapters left of the story so not that many to go!

5. OOO I have no idea? Probably working at Hogwarts, or in Fred and George's joke shop so I could stare at them all day! :-D

6. I want to say Death eaters, but I do love the Order members because Sirius is there? Maybe I could be a Death eater and me and Sirius have a forbidden romance!

7. My favourite stories are; your stories The Best Medicine and Knock on Wood. The World, Biscuits and Sirius Black According to Nellie O'Neill and The Human factor by Sexydoorframes. Along Came Sirius by HPsmartone32, er.... Who said marriages are made in heaven and the sequels by SSB... there are more but I can't think of them at the moment. :-D

8. I would pick Care of Magical creatures and have Hagrid teach me, because if anyone knows about magical creatures it's Hagrid... or possibly Charlie? It would be so fun to see all of the magical creatures there are as I love animals! and I could hug them all day! :-D <3

9. There are houses other then Slytherin? haha I think I would pick Gryffindor? Gryffindor has been a second favourite for a while now, then probably Hufflepuff and then Ravenclaw.

Thank you so much for your questions! :-D I loved them! <3

My stories (M)

#6 HonourableAngel

HonourableAngel

New student

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 09:15 AM

Hello!

Have u ever written based on experiences in you own life? Like making an annoying sibling because you have one yourself? I'm pretty new here so I will get round to reading all your stories :)

#7 alicia and anne

alicia and anne

Members

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 08:06 PM

Heya!

The only thing I can think of is my character Mariah, is based entirely on my friend Mariah. Only because she told me that she wanted to be in the story, and even told me how she wanted to be portrayed in it.

Other then that the only thing I've ever really used from my life experiences is things that people around me have said.

Thanks for the questions!

My stories (M)

#8 ~chocolate

~chocolate

First Year

• Members+
  • Pip
  • 165 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:37 PM

thought I would pop in...

1) What character haven't you written but want to write?

2) Which class would have been your least favorite if you went to Hogwarts?

3) Who is your favorite Slytherin from the hp books?

4) Which house do you think Albus Potter would have been sorted into?

5) Where did you get the idea of Beat It?

6) Who do you like better : Roxanne or Jason Turner?

S a m a

gallery (12+)| hpff(12+ to M) | Crossing the Borderline(M) | Nutshell(15+)

NUTSHELLsigdone_zpsbdd30050.png

#9 alicia and anne

alicia and anne

Members

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 02:56 PM

thought I would pop in...

1) What character haven't you written but want to write?

2) Which class would have been your least favorite if you went to Hogwarts?

3) Who is your favorite Slytherin from the hp books?

4) Which house do you think Albus Potter would have been sorted into?

5) Where did you get the idea of Beat It?

6) Who do you like better : Roxanne or Jason Turner?

Oh, wow. I am really late with replying to these. I apologise!

1 - I would love to write about Bellatrix I think? Although I'm scared of not making her Bellatrix enough, I'll have to work on getting my crazy writing skills good enough. :p

2 - I think it would have been History of Magic, as much as I don't mind learning about history (in fact Tudor era is my favourite era) I think that it would be a bit boring especially if it was still taught by Binns.

3 - My favourite Slytherin by far is Theodore Nott, I have a lot of love for Theodore Nott and anyone who writes a story about him. :D

4- I think that Albus would be in Slytherin, I did used to think Gryffindor. But I really like the idea of Albus being a Slytherin.

5 - I got the idea for Beat It when I was having a conversation with TheHeirOfSlytherin about next gen characters that I hadn't written about and I was listening to Beyonce at the time, which made me think of Roxanne being like her and possibly being a Quidditch story as I was listening to run the world. The idea just developed from there really? I had already thought of Roxanne and Jason being a couple, so I just fitted that in with the story. 

6 - I love Jason so much! I love writing him and I love planning him. I think he is one of my most favourite characters that I've thought of. So I would pick Jason over Roxanne. :D

Thank you so much for your questions! I loved answering them. 

My stories (M)

#10 DumbledoresArmyOfOne

DumbledoresArmyOfOne

Second Year

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:09 PM

Hey! I see your shiny set around the Loony Lounge all the time, so i thought I'd drop some questions: 1) What's your reason for participating in NaNo? 2) How's your story going :D 3) Comic books in the wizarding world? Where did you get that idea?! It's awesome! Any clues on what they're going to look like? That's all for now :D

Call me Gilly

ujw8.png

{HPFF}+{MTA}+{Review Thread}

all links 12+

Credit to aconite @ TDA for the set  :wub:

#11 alicia and anne

alicia and anne

Members

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 05:49 PM

Hey! I see your shiny set around the Loony Lounge all the time, so i thought I'd drop some questions: 1) What's your reason for participating in NaNo? 2) How's your story going :D 3) Comic books in the wizarding world? Where did you get that idea?! It's awesome! Any clues on what they're going to look like? That's all for now :D

Hey! I am so so so sorry for not replying to your questions sooner! I really should check this more often. :S

But I'm finally answering!

1. My reason for participating in NaNo is that I absolutely love it! I look forward to it every year. In the few years that I've taken part in it, I make sure that I write the 50,000 words needed to win and since then It's like a personal challenge to me to make sure that I continue winning every year, there will probably be a year I don't accomplish this, but at the moment It hasn't happened.

2. My story is going alright actually, thank you. :D I'm about 20+ chapters into it and I've got a good solid plan I think so I know where the story is headed.... a bit unsure where to end that and begin the sequel but that's a problem for another day. :D

3. Ah Comic books in the wizarding world! I got that idea from just thinking about comic books and wondering how they would fit in the wizarding world, that and the sequel to this story that was thought up before this one was, which is centred on James being some kind of superhero. :p

Thanks for the questions! I have loved them! :D

My stories (M)

#12 HEG

HEG

First Year

• Members+
  • Pip
  • 152 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:32 PM

Just one question.

Where did you get the idea for 'Tantrums?' 

I really love it. :cheerleader:

Qhp49Cb.gif

:Gryffindor: Bravery in our blood, determination in our hearts :Gryffindor:

Awesome sig by Eleina!! @hpff and tda

#13 alicia and anne

alicia and anne

Members

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:54 PM

Just one question.

Where did you get the idea for 'Tantrums?' 

I really love it. :cheerleader:

Hey!

The idea for that story came from a challenge idea, the Siblings challenge, I was given Fred/George and Ginny as the siblings. 

The rest just came from me trying to imagine how Ginny would be as a child and in my mind, I imagined that she would be very stubborn and prone to tantrums.

So, yeah. That's how I came up with the idea. :D

I'm so glad that you love it though! That makes me so happy!

My stories (M)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 Ghouls, 0 Ghosts, 0 Goblins