12 replies to this topic

#1 potterfan310

potterfan310

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:59 PM

Welcome to my Meet The Author Page, I'm potterfan310 also known as Sophie or Soph!

I write mainly Next-Gen, so if you have any questions about my stories or writing in general, ask away.

Author's Page can be found HERE (12+)

Edited by DarkRose, 16 March 2014 - 11:43 PM.
requested

x_Sophie_x

epkn0x.png

Amazing sig by toothless @ TDA! Sig link is rated (M)

HPFF(15+) MTA (12+)

#2 Mystique17

Mystique17

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 129 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 09:50 AM

Hi, I have a couple of questions for you.

1) What type of stories do you like to write?
2) What is the best story that you have ever read on HPFF

3vxlG4t_zpsc55be212.png

Icon and Sig by (sol) @ TDA

My MTA Page (12+) | My Author Page (12+ - M)

#3 potterfan310

potterfan310

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 05:33 PM

Hi, I have a couple of questions for you.

1) What type of stories do you like to write?
2) What is the best story that you have ever read on HPFF

Hi :bye:

1. I love writing next gen purely becuase Jk rowling didn't set anything in stone apart from Names and a few ages. With next gen you are free to write whatever, the way you see the characters and how you want them to act. I started a James/Lily/Snape but gave up because I kept changing tenses and stuff. I have also thought about doing a Sirius or a Remus story but I didn't get any further than a names and facts about characters.

2. Oh gosh that's really hard, I think that most of the stories I read are really good. It's too hard to choose so I'm gonna do top 3.
1) Delicate was the first one I ever read and then I read still Delicate both by padfoot4ever. It is one of the best and I love it. Totally reecomend it if your a Rose /Scorpius shipper and it's really well written and the characters are perfectly written.

2) Actions have Consequences By nmegirl - James Potter/Amy Swann. I love it, It's well written and it's funny,adorable and very addicting.It took about 3/4 hours to read the 51 chapters before it got updated again. The characters are Brill and I love Amy and her mad best Friend Holly.

3) The Bucket List/ The Snogging List both by ramitaarora - Albus Potter/ Sophia Wood. Their funny and the characters are so lovable especially Al. They are really well written and are also addicting again it took me about 2/3 hours to read 15 chapters.

-potterfan310 :D

x_Sophie_x

epkn0x.png

HPFF(15+) MTA (12+)

#4 hidden_secrets

hidden_secrets

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:54 PM

Hey Sophie, I just thought I'd pop by and ask a few questions :) btw, I'm so so so sorry I haven't read Lily Luna yet, I've just been so busy. But I promise I will get round to it :)

Anyhoo, here we go
1) I noticed you've written a lot of next gen, why do you like that so much?
2) Where do you get insperation?
3) Do you write anything other than HPFF?
4) Where do you write best?
5) When do you write best?
6) Who's your favourite character to write and why?
7) Who's your favourite ships? - Marauder era? Next gen? Hogwarts? etc.

Well, I think that's me done :) If you have any questions to ask me, just pop round to my MTA :) xx

Eilidh xx

Posted Image

The name's Eilidh, it's nice to meet you!

Amazing sig by the lovely Grace xx Thank you!

HPFF MTA

#5 potterfan310

potterfan310

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:51 AM

Hey Sophie, I just thought I'd pop by and ask a few questions :) btw, I'm so so so sorry I haven't read Lily Luna yet, I've just been so busy. But I promise I will get round to it :)

Anyhoo, here we go
1) I noticed you've written a lot of next gen, why do you like that so much?
2) Where do you get insperation?
3) Do you write anything other than HPFF?
4) Where do you write best?
5) When do you write best?
6) Who's your favourite character to write and why?
7) Who's your favourite ships? - Marauder era? Next gen? Hogwarts? etc.

Well, I think that's me done :) If you have any questions to ask me, just pop round to my MTA :) xx

Eilidh xx

Hiya eilidh :bye:

That's ok, I know life get's in the way :)

1. I love next gen because there are no limits. Jk Rowling gave us the names and from there your able to create each of the characters in your head, how you see them. Like Molly II for example some people might think of her as prefect, head girl and a lot like percy but to me she's sort of the odd one. she was rebellious for a few years, playing pranks, detentions and just generally causing mayhem.

2. Inspiration, well mainly from myself, family, friends and people I know. I also get inspired by tv, books and nature. For instance when I was on my home the other sunday, the weather was lush and warm and the sun was shining. I got the idea that Molly would want to celebrate her first great grandbaby's 1st birthday, so she would have the party at The Burrow and bake a cake, invite everyone and turn it into a huge Weasley get together to celebrate (Molly II Story).

I get inpiration from myself because when I thought of the idea for my Lily luna, I realised there were similarities between us, for instance I'm the youngest and only girl. I have two older brothers and I come from a large family. From there her personality seemed to develop and I would say Lily is a lot like me, she has the tendency to ramble a lot (which is what I'm doing now), she talks/mutters to herself and over thinks things alot. I love writing Lily and as her story goes on, I'm hoping more of her personality shines through before her hormones kick in. There are parts of me in Molly as well, she likes to be alone but also wants people who can relate to her. I would say more but since certain chapters aren't up I wouldn't want to be giving away spoilers. I also think there is a part of me in Rose as well She's like the Mother Hen of her friendship group, looking out for others, a shoulder to cry on. She's liked a guy for years but doesn't say anything as She's a little shy and secretive but also up for a laugh.

My family, friends and people I know inspire me a lot. I'm not 100% sure why, but for instance I can see certain parts of how I see a character in them. Like Phoebe In Rose's story, she's loosely based on my younger cousin. I say Loosely because she is just as crazy and would totally do something for cake and ice-cream. Another part of Pheobe is based on one of my best mates, she's ever so slightly insane and loves food and eats a like a pig but yet she still remains skinny (Lucky girl). Another part of Phoebe (there are many parts to her) is based on someone, well two people I know. Their really confindent people and don't really care what people think. They are loud, outgoing and speak their mind. They're up for anything and love to have a laugh. I think that when I write Molly as a nan/mother, the way she acts/talks/behaves is like my own nan used to. She was one for baking cakes and feeding us up and I think with Molly being a mum of 7 that she would always be cooking and feeding her brood. (hence the reason ron likes his food)

I think the reason I came up with the idea for my Lily luna sorta had to do with reading Delicate/Still Delicate, I loved them and I was inpsired by them as I wanted to put my own twist on a pregnancy story without it being soo cliche. There are quite a few surprises as My Lily Luna goes on, hopefully making it less cliche but I'm not sure. I know being a teenager and being pregnant/a mum is a sensitive topic but it does happen and I think most people think of them as girls who get around a lot and that's not actually true (sometimes). I know quite a few people who are young mums and even with a baby they still managed to carry on with their education because they knew it would help them and their child in the future. I was also inspired because I watch a lot of 16 and pregnant, teen mom and underage and pregnant (Uk version of 16+P) and I think that sometimes Mtv glamorises being a young mum. Some of the mums on there always seem to have long fake nails, are tanned or are seen using sun beds or going out partying. I know that Some mums don't do that and that everything they do is for their child, They spend their money on formula or nappies before they buy themself something nice. It's not all happy days and sometimes your family and friends don't support you meaning you do it alone with any help, I want to show this through Molly II but again I can't say too much because of spoilers.

I've also grown up surrounded by babies (my couins, family friend's children). I love how little kids are so unpredictable and can act all sweet and innocent - some usually are but then you get the ones who are like little devils and drive you mad. And some of the stuff they come out with makes me laugh. And babies are really cute and cuddley and so adorable.

3. Nope, I don't write anything other than Harry Potter stuff.

4. I would have to say my bedroom/ my bed. Mainly because it's where you'll normally find me. I find it better when I'm lying on my stomach with my laptop infront of me or if I'm sat up and have it on my lap. But lately when I go out I seem to get ideas and have the urge to write them down. Because I'm away from my laptop during the day, I found it hard to write stuff so since last week wherever I go I make sure I have post it notes and a pen/pencil. They are like a new best friend when it comes to writing, they may be small-ish and you may use them up quicker but it's a lot easier than carrying around a pad of paper.

5. Deffinatly at night. Mainly because At night there are a lot less distractions like Tv and family. Depending on the day/night I stay up late from about ten until midnight and if i'm really in the zone from ten until one/two in the morning. It's also quieter at night as well and lately I don't seem tired so I'm staying up late writing.

6. At the Moment Lily Luna because her story is currently my baby and I have every intention of having at least 15-10 chapters up by the end of the summer. (well I plan to) Lily is my favourite right now because she's scared, confused, worried and hasn't a clue as what she is going to do. (Bit like me but for different reasons, much different) I think that Lily is like me and I think that I put a lot of me into her character as in the way she thinks and does stuff. I would have to say Molly as well at the moment because the reason I wrote her story is because it's part of a challenge. As I'm writing chapters 7 and onwards, I feel bad for her and what happens. She really does deserve a nice ending after what I'm putting her through. My other favourite is Pheobe from Rose's story because she's so mad and your not entirely sure of what madness she will do/come up with next.

7. Favourite ships - well this could be a long list...
Marauders era -
James/Lily, Sirius/Remus, Sirius/OC, Remus/OC

Hogwarts era -
Harry/Ginny, Ron/Hermione, Neville/Hannah but also Neville/Luna,

Next gen -
Rose/Scorpius, James/OC, Albus/OC, Teddy/Victoire, Lily/OC

Didn't know where to put these -
Molly/Arthur, Bill/Fleur, George/Angelina

Would have posted this yesterday/ Last night but I was watching stuff from nine til half one on the Tv and my internet was off. Sorry it's late.

-potterfan310
Sophie xx :D

p.s Sorry for rambling, I do it a lot.

x_Sophie_x

epkn0x.png

HPFF(15+) MTA (12+)

#6 Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 06:58 AM

Hi there! I just got down reading like  every story you've ever written (god that makes me sound stalkerish) and I have to say they are amazing! You're Lily Luna story even inspired a story for me to work on when I have writers block for the story I'm currently working on. Now that I'm done gushing over your awesomeness on to the questions.

1- You seem to have a lot of stories about pregnancy. What inspired you to write them as teenage pregnancy is such a touchy subject? (even though I totally agree with what you said in response to a previous question about MTV glamourizing teen pregnancy. My best friends have both been through it and trust me they didn't have enough money to get their nails done or go tanning.)

2- Does music inspire you to write and if so what kind of music?

3- What inspired you to actually write?

4- Do you ever relate to anything you put your characters through?

5- What gave you ideas for your stories

6- Are you going to continue with your Lily Luna story because I am totally obsessed with it!

That's all I can think of to ask. Thanks for sharing your writing with us Harry Potter fan fiction people and keep up with the amazing writing!

xx Dancing_Queen xx

My hpff(M) My MTA

secrets.png

signature and avatar by socal @ tda

#7 potterfan310

potterfan310

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 08:45 AM

Hi there! I just got down reading like  every story you've ever written (god that makes me sound stalkerish) and I have to say they are amazing! You're Lily Luna story even inspired a story for me to work on when I have writers block for the story I'm currently working on. Now that I'm done gushing over your awesomeness on to the questions.

1- You seem to have a lot of stories about pregnancy. What inspired you to write them as teenage pregnancy is such a touchy subject? (even though I totally agree with what you said in response to a previous question about MTV glamourizing teen pregnancy. My best friends have both been through it and trust me they didn't have enough money to get their nails done or go tanning.)

2- Does music inspire you to write and if so what kind of music?

3- What inspired you to actually write?

4- Do you ever relate to anything you put your characters through?

5- What gave you ideas for your stories

6- Are you going to continue with your Lily Luna story because I am totally obsessed with it!

That's all I can think of to ask. Thanks for sharing your writing with us Harry Potter fan fiction people and keep up with the amazing writing!

xx Dancing_Queen xx

First of all I am extremely sorry for the late reply, I really should check this more often.

Second, you can stalk all you like :happy:

Third, thank you!!! I'm glad you got inspired!!!

On to the questions,

1.You seem to have a lot of stories about pregnancy. What inspired you to write them as teenage pregnancy is such a touchy subject? (even though I totally agree with what you said in response to a previous question about MTV glamourizing teen pregnancy. My best friends have both been through it and trust me they didn't have enough money to get their nails done or go tanning.)

It is a touchy subject and I think what inspired me is that there are shows on MTV which glamourise it and it annoys me because there are girls out there who don't get paid to be on a show about their pregnancy and these days it is becoming a more normal thing. I know know girls who are great mums, one didn't really have the best life but when she got pregnant she changed and she is a really good mum. I can count at least ten girls I know who are/were teen mums and I've seen the things they've gone through thanks to social networking as well as knowing them. The other thing was that, as mad as it sounds I've always wanted kids at a young age and according to my friends I'm the mother hen of our group and they think I'm most likely to get pregnant/married first. I think what made this 'thing' is that when I was little I was always girly and I loved my dolls and prams which I kept in perfect condtion, they all had names and I had this whole little world inside my head as well as that, I've always been surrounded by babies/children and my dream job would be a midwife.

2. Does music inspire you to write and if so what kind of music?

There are some songs which inspire things but mainly music motivates me, especially if I'm really stuck on a chapter. I don't have a specific genre that I listen to but it's mainly the songs on my i-pod which range from soundtracks from films, rock, 80's and 90's music and pop.

3. What inspired you to actually write?

The first thing I read was Delicate and then I think I saw this fact somewhere saying JK once stated it was going to be Fred and Hermione instead of Ron and this made me think what would happen if she did fall for Fred. I wrote a few little notes saying who was in it, when it was set and started writing. I wrote three chapters and I posted them one by one, looking back now the story is appalling because of spelling/grammar and the tense changes which make me cringe.

4. Do you ever relate to anything you put your characters through?

Yes, I do. In My Summer Of Love, Rose is nervous and shy when it comes to boys and she never says who she likes either. I've had various crushes over the years and not once did I tell my friends, I am a shy person but I think around boys I'm even worse (unless their my friends). Lovely Lily is such a sad one-shot but what happened to Lily nearly happened to me, and I wouldn't be here answering these lovely questions if I hadn't of got out of my bad place.

5. What gave you ideas for your stories?

The Prankster and the Bookworm (Fred/Hermione) - As I said above it was fact that JK Rowling stated and it went from there.

My Journey On... - This was inspired by this (12+) image I saw on tumblr and I knew I wanted to write something where Fred went to a place similar to where Harry went in Deathly Hallows and the image just really added the extra spark.

Not An Only Child - This was written for a challenge and I remembered what my one younger cousin had said when her mother told her she was pregnant again and how she wished she was an only child. I also found a lot of fan art of the Potter's which sort of inspired little James Sirius, Albus and Lily.

When One Story Ends, Another One Begins - The plot is not actually mine but one I picked up in the plunny thread. But inspiration for writing it came not only from the_seeker whose plot it is but from things I had seen or music I had heard.

Lovely Lily - I wanted to write something that I have also experienced and that as morbid as it sounds was death. The plot was how Lily had been bullied and had taken her own life and how Ginny was grieving. Like Lily I have been bullied and I was in such a bad place at one point I thought of what Lily did.

Lily Luna Potter And My Teenage Confessions - It started out when I relaised there were similarities between me and Lily such as being the only and youngest girl, a big family, two older brothers... and I think because of reading Delicate and that I hadn't seen a lot (if any) teen pregnancies where it was Lily II.

The Art Of Being Ally - I wanted to do something that I'd never seen before and that was where the girl had no idea who the father was because there were three possible ones and I had, had a plot bunny of Neville's children running around and alas the story was born.

My Summer Of Love - I wrote this as part of a challenge for a summer romance story and my character was Rose.

Aphrodite - I saw the banner over at TDA and it was gorgeous and it just struck up a plunny and I knew I wanted to write something a little more upbeat, happy and full of fluff. I also watch a lot of the TV show called New Girl and the character Jess reminded me of Aphrodite in ways.

How One Night Changed My Life Forever... - I originally wrote it for a teenage pregnancy challenge and this story kind of reflects the harder sides of being a teen/young mum, although the chapters which show that are not up yet there are things like Molly doesn't have the support of her mother.

Unexpected Parenthood - I was out at a nature reserve type place and the idea came to me about a young girl deciding not to tell the guy she had been dating she was pregnant. All of these idea's just started flowing and Flick, her family, my OC's and the plot was born.

6. Are you going to continue with your Lily Luna story because I am totally obsessed with it!

I will at some point and I swear I will finish it even if it kills me as Lily Luna is my baby because it was my first proper story and my first novel. I have the ending planned out and it's always been the same since the start give or take a few things. I have other parts of the story planned and I've even got ideas for spins offs, a sequel (possible) and a prequel about how Lily and Jake met and how Jake's feelings develop as it's all from his point of view.

My main focus right now is Molly II because I have nearly completed writing it, it's just a matter of uploading and Flick/Albus as I have a fair amount of future chapters written. I need to re-read Lily to get the feel and flow of it back once I've completed Molly because I've lost muse for it at the moment.

Thank you so much for your questions, :flowers:

Soph :)

Edited by potterfan310, 24 August 2013 - 08:50 AM.

x_Sophie_x

epkn0x.png

HPFF(15+) MTA (12+)

#8 SamMalfoy93

SamMalfoy93

Fifth Year

• Prefect
  • 902 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 03:08 PM

Hello!

1. You write a lot of teen pregnancy stories. How do you separate them from each other, so it doesn't get confusing when you come to write? What makes each one so different, even with the one similar premise?

2. What's your favorite era to read/write? Why?

3. Similarly, who's your favorite character to read/write about? Why?

4. If you were in the HP world, who would your best friend be? Why?

Sam TheHeirOfSlytherin (12+-M) S.D.W.W.S
256fp1h.jpg
Set by aigue-marine @ tda.

#9 potterfan310

potterfan310

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 09:41 PM

Yay! Questions :D

1. You write a lot of teen pregnancy stories. How do you separate them from each other, so it doesn't get confusing when you come to write? What makes each one so different, even with the one similar premise?
Each of the girls is different, each with a certain way of thinking/mindset and reactions. When it comes to writing them I try to focus on one story at a time so I can write in bulk. I'll read the previous two chapters before looking over my plan and then go from there once I'm back in the mindset of the specific girl. I think what makes them all different is that for example with my Molly II story the dad runs off and leaves Molly, her mother is far from supportive and whilst at the start her friends don't mind but once she's had the baby her one friend is no longer her friends and with Lily Luna, she knows she's far too young and wants the best for her baby which she thinks is adoption. They both have different motivations, thoughts and mindsets which is the reason they're different, I think.

2. What's your favourite era to read/write? Why?
My favourite era to both read and write is Next-Gen. I love reading it because the stories are always so original and compared to say Marauders there are a lot of things Next-Gen kids can do and use technology wise as well as it being able to be set in the year 2014 or even onwards. Writing Next-Gen is my favourite as you have so much freedom to do what you please with the characters. The only information we have are their names and a few dates which then leaves us free to write whatever which I think is great!

3. Similarly, who's your favourite character to read/write about? Why?
I love reading Rose Weasley (especially if it involves ScoRose) as well as Albus or James, I have a thing for Potter boys :p I love reading Albus or James as there is usually some sort of love/hate, romance or relationship involved. The OC's are always great and as they are all different with different personalities it's so nice to read, especially when I can relate to them in ways or think 'yeah that's believable'. Whilst I don't ship Dramoione I am smitten with ScoRose, so I love any story involving Rose especially where she and Scorpius are together.

4. If you were in the HP world, who would your best friend be? Why?
I think either Luna or Neville. Luna as she is dreamy and carefree and I just love her as she is amazing! She's not afraid to fight either even though she might not seem the fighting type. And Neville because I think I relate to the shyness/quietness but when the time comes I can do something amazing (like he did with killing Nagini)!

Thanks Sam for the questions!!  :hug:

Edited by potterfan310, 16 March 2014 - 09:43 PM.

x_Sophie_x

epkn0x.png

HPFF(15+) MTA (12+)

#10 Sarah the Ravenclaw

Sarah the Ravenclaw

First Year

• Members+
  • Pip
  • 168 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:17 PM

Hi hon! I have some questions for you!!!

1. I've noticed a trend with Albus Potter in your stories, what draws you to him?

2. If you could switch places with any of your characters, who would you choose?

3. If you could only write either teen pregnancy or romance (out of hogwarts) which would you choose?

4. Of all the stories you've written, what one is your favourite?

5. You can only write either angst or horror, what one would you read?

6. What's your favorite genre to read?

Sarah

V6JMAJJ.png

..::i was a drizzle and she was a hurricane::..

My Stories [12+ to M] | TDA [15+]

#11 potterfan310

potterfan310

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:02 PM

Hi hon! I have some questions for you!!!

1. I've noticed a trend with Albus Potter in your stories, what draws you to him?

2. If you could switch places with any of your characters, who would you choose?

3. If you could only write either teen pregnancy or romance (out of Hogwarts) which would you choose?

4. Of all the stories you've written, what one is your favourite?

5. You can only write either angst or horror, what one would you read?

6. What's your favourite genre to read?

Oohh questions! Yay :yahoo:

1. Albus Potter... I have a thing for him :wub: and the fact his face claim is mainly Logan Lerman. I think with Albus it's the fact he is named after both Dumbledore and Snape which makes him interesting to me because I mean Snape was pretty nasty to Harry even if he did save him on occasions. As well as the fact he doesn't want to be in Slytherin much like Harry didn't when he was the same age.I just love a bit of Albus/OC stories.

2. Gahh that's so hard. Meanie. :p Um probably Alyssa from 'A Blossoming Romance'. One she lives next door to Albus Potter (I see the theme too) and two she doesn't really have a set plan in life. She's still young and figuring everything out and just going with the flow and whatever life is throwing at her.

3. As much as teenage pregnancy stories are my guilty pleasure, I'd say romance. It's a lot less complicated to write as you need to get dates right and stuff for pregnancy stories. Romance is by far easier to write in my eyes and it's fluffy and cute and asdfghjkl. Fluff!

4. Hands down it has to be 'Unexpected Parenthood'. To date it is my longest novel, both chapter and word wise and I'm really proud of achieving that! I love writing Flick and Albus because they're good together and of course I love writing Bentley and Aubri as well as coming up with cute things for them to do or say. I have lots of little ones in my family which help a lot for this!

5. I would probably choose Horror. I'm someone who can watch horror films and be fine, although I do get creeped out sometimes. I love a good horror/thriller and if this counts as horror but I have a thing for vampire books like the Morganville Vampires series by Rachel Caine. It's really good! (I highly recommend it)

6. Favourite genre is romance, with a bit of fluff and sometimes humour. What's better than a having a rubbish day and curling up with a good fanfic story to read which has a tone of romance, cuteness and fluff to make me feel better and for me to squeal over. Humour especially if it's Fred and George or a Marauder prank or two.

Thank you for the questions my love!!  :hug:

Edited by potterfan310, 11 April 2014 - 09:03 PM.

x_Sophie_x

epkn0x.png

HPFF(15+) MTA (12+)

#12 ScoroseOTP

ScoroseOTP

New student

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 04:19 PM

Hey Soph!  :bye:

How are you? 

I'm so excited to have found you on here! 

I LOVE, like LOVE your story Unexpected Parenthood! 

I LOVE Aubri and Bentley so much! 

So, I have some questions

1) How did you come up with the idea for this story?
2) I also love Flick a lot, how did you come up with her character? Is she based on anyone?

3) How do you feel about other Next Gen FanFics? And how do you feel about other characters being paired up with Al? (I love him too... :wub:  Maybe a bit too much)

Thank you! Can't wait to here your response!

ScoroseOTP MTA : Author's Page Call me Emz!

iRyvvH5.jpg

Thanks to Elphie @ TDA for the BEAUTIFUL signature banner and profile image! 

#13 potterfan310

potterfan310

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 06:11 PM

Hey Soph!  :bye:

How are you? 

I'm so excited to have found you on here! 

I LOVE, like LOVE your story Unexpected Parenthood! 

I LOVE Aubri and Bentley so much! 

So, I have some questions

2) I also love Flick a lot, how did you come up with her character? Is she based on anyone?

3) How do you feel about other Next Gen FanFics? And how do you feel about other characters being paired up with Al? (I love him too... :wub:  Maybe a bit too much)

Thank you! Can't wait to here your response!

Hi Emz :bye:

I'm good you? I'm always around here :happy:

Aww thank you! :hug:

I was out with my family at a nature reserve type of place and the idea of a young girl not telling the father she was pregnant came to me, from there Flick, my OC's and the plot was born after playing around with ideas.

I absolutely love writing Flick and I'm really going to miss writing her once Unexpected Parenthood is over but there's the sequel which is in the works. I'm not one hundred per cent sure but after coming up with her back story about her mum, that added quite a bit to Flick's character and of course there is the whole mature/mum side of her. I think there is parts of me that is in Flick, she is my OC after all but I wouldn't say she is based on a specific person, if anything it's a jumble of people.Even then I wouldn't be able to know who because it's little snippets of their personalities mixed with one another.

I adore them :wub: seriously half (if not all) of my favourites on the archives are probably Next-Gen. I love it so much, there's limitless story lines for them. I do have a soft spot for Albus/OC stories and I love it, I don't mind at all because it's so refreshing to read other OC's and their stories. Same here, let's set up an 'I love Albus Potter' club lol :p

Thanks for the questions, sweetie!

(P.s the next chapter of UP is in the queue!)

x_Sophie_x

epkn0x.png

HPFF(15+) MTA (12+)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users