5 replies to this topic

#1 June Knight

June Knight

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:03 PM

I'm having some trouble changing my profile picture. I've done everything like tried to upload through URL and file, but it wont change. The picture changes on my profile and I click save changes, but it just changes back to my old one afterwards without fail. I've tried removing the other profile picture before uploading the new one, but that still doesn't do anything.

Please help me oh kindly staff. Am I doing something wrong?

Posted Image

This is a pretty set. This pretty set was made by Sherlock @TDA. Now be jealous.

HPFF (12+)

#2 keira7794

keira7794

Second Year

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:08 PM

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post here, but this happened to me yesterday.
If you remove the photo and wait until any trace of the image completely disappears (so you're left with that black and white photo of the person outline) then upload your new photo as you usual would. Once it comes up then click on 'adjust image' and save it.

For some reason adjusting the image worked for me - hope that's some use to you?

Keira7794

P.S. If I'm not supposed to post here then I'm sorry! :)

Posted Image

Incredible set by Bellatrixx @ TDA || Author's Page (12+ to M)

#3 June Knight

June Knight

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:13 PM

Didn't work :(

Posted Image

This is a pretty set. This pretty set was made by Sherlock @TDA. Now be jealous.

HPFF (12+)

#4 ForgottenFace

ForgottenFace

Graphics Guru

• Graphics Admin
  • 974 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:17 PM

What image are you trying to upload? The one with Moriarty? That's the one currently up.

Sometimes it helps to clean your cache and cookies. It's happened to me before, too. Now I don't even bother, just upload the picture and leave it, it will show up eventually :)

Posted Image

S.S. Memoirs: Parselmouth [M]

amazing set by Violet Gryfindor

#5 June Knight

June Knight

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:28 PM

And what do you know clearing off my cookies has worked. And before you could see it and I couldn't? Thats why I was confused.

Thanks for the help

Posted Image

HPFF (12+)

#6 MrsBowen x

MrsBowen x

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 12:58 PM

I'm having some trouble changing my profile picture. I've done everything like tried to upload through URL and file, but it wont change. The picture changes on my profile and I click save changes, but it just changes back to my old one afterwards without fail. I've tried removing the other profile picture before uploading the new one, but that still doesn't do anything.

Please help me oh kindly staff. Am I doing something wrong?

I'm sure you aren't doing anything wrong - this happened to me a while back, I tried to change it, but it didn't change. It turned out all my friends and the other users of the site could see it changed, it just took a little while for it to change on my profile- weird but true xx

Try asking someone what picture they can see to see if it has in fact changed! I can see a pic of that guy out of Sherlock, who plays Moriarty... is that the one you tried to set??
Hope this helps! :)

:banana:

Edited by MrsBowen x, 27 February 2012 - 12:59 PM.

Reply to this topic

You can make 10 more posts today.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users