#1 grangerdanger76

grangerdanger76

Second Year

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 03:18 PM

Hello!

Feel free to ask some questions, or check out my author page here! (12+-M)

My Stories:

Posted Image

Beautifully Undone (M) - Molly Weasley II. A story of beauty, grace, and finding yourself.

Posted Image

Until It Happened to Me (15+) - Hugo Weasley WIP - Follow Hugo as he faces his past and learns to fall in love.

Posted Image

Safe and Sound (M) - Lily Evans One-Shot. Written for EverMalfoy's Taylor Swift Quote Challenge, and nominee for the Ravenclaw Story of The Month Best Written award.

Posted Image

All Hail Our Dark Lord (15+) Voldemort One-Shot - The story of a faceless death eater receiving the dark mark.

Posted Image

The Tale of Raychel Lancaster (15+) O/C WIP - Written for starryskies55's Tale of an OC challenge.

Posted Image

Here and Now (15+) Rose Weasley Abandoned - A story about love, war, and prejudice.

Posted Image

Dancing in The Moonlight (15+) Rose Weasley One-Shot - A story about young love.

Posted Image

The Girl and The Snake (15+) Rose Weasley Completed (8 chapters) A story of growth, friendship, and magic.

~Camillia

GrangerDanger76

Edited by long_live_luna_bellatrix, 29 June 2012 - 09:57 PM.

GRANGERDANGER76 (12+-M) || Ravenclaw / QTR Editor

Bulletproof Weeks- NaNo Rebel - 45,000/30,000 

#2 moonyxluna

moonyxluna

Second Year

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 03:14 AM

Have fun with these :D

1. What got you into HPFF?

2. If you could take one class at Hogwarts, what professor would it be from, and what lesson?

3. Which Harry Potter character would you marry if given the chance?

4. If you could have any job in the wizarding world, what would it be and why?

5. Are you still proud of your first fic you ever wrote?

6. Who is your favorite character to write dialogue for? Least favorite, why?

7. Favorite ship? Least Favorite? What is one ‘ship that will forever make you cringe?

8. What would you see if you looked in the mirror of erised?

9. What was your favorite HP book? Movie?

10. Did you cry during DHpt2?

reviews(12+)||hpff (12+to m)

Posted Image

"It's you that needs me tonight."

#3 grangerdanger76

grangerdanger76

Second Year

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 12:34 AM

Thanks!

1. What got you into HPFF?

Interestingly enough it was after I finished reading the books. I was like, 'that's it?' and I just had to know more. I searched around for a bit until I found HPFF, which I adore. I later started to write my own, and as long as you've made just one personal happy, it's so worth it.

2. If you could take one class at Hogwarts, what professor would it be from, and what lesson?

THIS IS SO HARD!! It would have to be a. Snape, and potions because he is the love of my life...duh....or McGonnagal. I just respect her so much. Especially in the last movie/film, she is such a great role model, and so easy to look up to.

3. Which Harry Potter character would you marry if given the chance?

Canon - Severus Snape
Fan-Fiction wise - Scorpius Malfoy. Bertie Gilbert is SO hot :)

4. If you could have any job in the wizarding world, what would it be and why?]

Oh gosh! This is another hard one... Probably in the MOM but something unique, maybe something like Mr. Weasley, involving muggles.

5. Are you still proud of your first fic you ever wrote?

To be honest...no. At the time, I was exstatic. I had finished my 2 chapter short story. I felt so confident until I read it again, a week later and said, 'this is crap!'. I was so ashamed I deleted it off of HPFF, however I still have it on my computer. Sometimes I look at it from time to time, and consider editing it into a one-shot or something but oddly enough the pair is the ship I DESPISE, so I don't think that will happen...

6. Who is your favorite character to write dialogue for? Least favorite, why?

Favourite - Scorpius Malfoy. I have just written so many different sides to him, he is just so much fun.
Least Favourite - Hermione Granger. I just feel that I never get her right, which I suppose is natural, considering only JKR The Great can write her well.

7. Favorite ship? Least Favorite? What is one ‘ship that will forever make you cringe?

Favourite - Rose/Scorpius...you can probably tell from my stories...
Least - Harry/Hermione.....just...just...no
One ‘ship that will forever make you cringe - Scorpius/Albus .....It's not that I'm against slash, but I'm sorry that is just so WEIRD!

8. What would you see if you looked in the mirror of erised?

My parents divorced at the age of 3, so probably them, together, happy.

9. What was your favorite HP book? Movie?

Book- 7th and 6th....get it... grangerdanger76
Movie- 6th

10. Did you cry during DHpt2?

Yes, but not because it was over, I cried because I had just finished a run of shows, for one of my favourite musicals, and I was with all my cast mates and it was midnight and emotions were running high :)

Thanks for the questions!

Edited by grangerdanger76, 08 February 2012 - 12:34 AM.

#4 academica

academica

Sixth Year

• Prefect
  • 1,205 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:18 PM

Hi! Thank you for swapping with me :)

1) Name one thing you love to see in a story.
2) Name one thing you hate to see in a story.
3) Favorite and least favorite cliches?
4) Do any authors (in real life and on HPFF) inspire you? In what ways?
5) Finally, summer is coming up. What do you hope to get accomplished writing-wise over those few months?

stories (12+ to M) || reviews (12+) || beta services (12+)
devilry_sig_zpse7e33c8b.png
awesome set by easterlies@TDA

#5 grangerdanger76

grangerdanger76

Second Year

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:17 AM

1) Name one thing you love to see in a story.

Description. I love those stories that are ALL description. It gives me chills and I just love it so much, however i'm really rubbish at writing it!

2) Name one thing you hate to see in a story.

When they out right say things....does that make sense? Like "Hi. My name is Rose Weasley. And I am in love with scorpius malfoy."

I don't know why... It just makes me feel stupid. It's like, if you would have implied that, I probably would have figured it out....

3) Favorite and least favorite cliches?

Favorite - Rose/Scorpius by far. I don't know why, I guess it's just the open-endedness that JKR left. I have read so many versions and I just love it all.

Least Favorite - Scorpius/Albus... It's not that I am against slash, not at all, it's just that that pairing is so....WEIRD! I can't help it!!

4) Do any authors (in real life and on HPFF) inspire you? In what ways?

Yes. There are a ton of authors I look up to, especially here on HPFF such as Beeezie, Evermalfoy, and others. Not only for their writing, but for their kindness too. I really love Simone Elkles, also. She has really quality writing.

As a person, I like JKR because she is very inspiring, however as an author...eh. I've seen better. That's no offence to HP or anything, I just see her writing being targeted to younger people, especially as the books went on.

5) Finally, summer is coming up. What do you hope to get accomplished writing-wise over those few months?

Ah! Okay well, I hope to actually finish all my challenges, and also get some of those WIP done. I am currently working on editing my first story, so that maybe it's a little less rubish :) I hope to finish all 8 chapters and update them on the archives this summer, a long with start some new projects, and branch out a little. Right now I only do Next-Gen so I really want to try some mauders! I am also looking forward to judging my first challenge! I am super excited!

Thanks again for the swap! :)

Camillia

#6 patronus_charm

patronus_charm

Fourth Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:22 PM

Hey I decided as I love Jump and Fall so much, I'd better come by and ask you some questions!

1. What made you want to write Jump and Fall?

2. Why did you decide to make James (II) so much different to how he's usually portrayed?

3. What's your favourite era to write in, and why?

4. Are you planning on writing any original fiction, or are you just going to stick to fan fiction?

Kiana :)

g4VVUEc.png

author page [12+]| mta [12+] | gallery [15+] | the second person pov challenge [12+]

currently writing: khaled hosseini entry featuring a twilight crossover

#7 grangerdanger76

grangerdanger76

Second Year

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:48 PM

Hey I decided as I love Jump and Fall so much, I'd better come by and ask you some questions!

GAH! You're the best Kiana! <3

1. What made you want to write Jump and Fall?

The true inspiration for this story was wanting show the progression from dating to marriage. So basically, each chapter is a moment in their lives when something important happens....all the way up to their wedding.. :)

2. Why did you decide to make James (II) so much different to how he's usually portrayed?

Well truth be told I read far too much fanfiction and I always thought he was so stuck up and like "Oh I'm the son of Harry Potter, watch me cause havoc and not get in trouble for it and makeout with every girl I see". I wanted to break away from that and make him vulnerable.

3. What's your favourite era to write in, and why?

Probably Next-Gen, because it's all up to you and it's so close to writing OF

4. Are you planning on writing any original fiction, or are you just going to stick to fan fiction?

Well funny story about that. So my NaNo for last year started out as fanfiction, but it was Mauraders era, all my characters were original and I don't think they ever used magic once.... SO basically that was my attempt at Original Fiction. But really yes, I would like to start exploring that aspect because it's unique :)

Thanks so much Kiana! Sorry it took a while to get back to you! :)

Camille

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users