#1 javct45

javct45

Second Year

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 06:56 AM

Hi everyone (again)
I deleted my last MTA because it got out of date really quickly (probably because I post a lot of new stories)
Here are my stories (12+)
I don't really know what else to say here...
Anyway, ask me questions and I'll be sure to answer them! :) x

set: &thenbooom

cassie_zps2846ed66.png

[font='times new roman', times, serif]stories (12+ - M)

#2 lilypotterfan123

lilypotterfan123

Fourth Year

• Prefect
  • 681 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 06:34 PM

Question time!
1. How do you get inspiration to write Tom/Minerva?
2. When writing Doctor Who and harry potter crossovers do you base it on something that has happened in the tv series or do you come up with new adventures?
3. David Tennant or Matt Smith?
4. Who is your favourite character from the Harry Potter series?
5. If you could ask JK Rowling any question, what would it be?
6. Is there any eras you havent explored and would like to? Like mine are founders and marauders and if so why havent you explored them in the past?

Thank you!
-Bex

click the link in the sig, my stories, Both links are 15+
Posted Image
sig by me.

#3 javct45

javct45

Second Year

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 11:40 PM

1. How do you get inspiration to write Tom/Minerva?: No idea, I suppose I get more Tom/Minerva plunnies if I'm in an angsty mood (because, lets face it; Tom and Minerva's is very angsty).
2. When writing Doctor Who and harry potter crossovers do you base it on something that has happened in the tv series or do you come up with new adventures?: I usually come up with new adventures; it's more fun that way!
3. David Tennant or Matt Smith?: MATT SMITH, MATT SMITH, MATT SMITH, MATT SMITH!
4. Who is your favourite character from the Harry Potter series?: Why must you ask such hard questions!? Haha, uh, either book-Ginny, Neville or Luna.
5. If you could ask JK Rowling any question, what would it be?: Did the characters choose who they were going to fall in love with, or did you? (does that make sense?)
6. Is there any eras you havent explored and would like to? Like mine are founders and marauders and if so why havent you explored them in the past?: I haven't explored the next generation. Just because it never really interested me that much, but I've watched a few fan videos of Scorose and I think I have a plunny for them!
Thanks for asking :) :hug:

set: &thenbooom

cassie_zps2846ed66.png

[font='times new roman', times, serif]stories (12+ - M)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users