#1 keira7794

keira7794

Second Year

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 06:31 PM

Hello lovely HPFFers!
Well, I'm Keira and I'm slightly obsessed with Harry Potter. I love to write and love to read (something I think we all have in common :D ). I have a tendancy to have lots and lots of furry little plot bunnies bouncing round em head which means I tend to start new stories without completing others! But don't worry, I always go back to them :)

My Stories:
Mirror's Reflection
Mischief Managed
Undone
Expect the Unexpected

There is currently one in the queue and eight more on my laptop.. did I mention I like to start new stories? :p

Any Questions? Ask away! - Dont worry, I don't bite. Much ;)

Posted Image

Incredible set by Bellatrixx @ TDA || Author's Page (12+ to M)

#2 Emerald_Eyed_Bookworm

Emerald_Eyed_Bookworm

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 02:24 PM

As a writer, and I know this is a bit of a cliche question, what is your favorite ship to write and why (LOL, it sounds like a test question)? Or are you not a ship writer at all?

Posted Image

Thanks to bellatrixx @TDA for the perfect signature for me!

My Author Page [15+] & MTA [12+]

#3 keira7794

keira7794

Second Year

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 02:20 PM

Ooh good question!
Um, I've mainly only writtens short stories and one-shots so haven't written many ships. Though I do like Remus ships aswell as Ron ships - my favourite being (Ron/Luna) as they are both hilarious and I think they would be an amazing couple :p

Haha don't worry - I like cliches, forces me to try and break away from the cliche answer :p Thanks for asking :D

Posted Image

#4 Guest_dirtydeedsdonedirtcheap_Guest

Guest_dirtydeedsdonedirtcheap_Guest
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:59 AM

Hey, Keira! I have a few questions! :D

1. So, I really, really, really loved the Mirror's Reflection. What do you think you would see if you ever looked in the Mirror of Erised?
2. How did you go about writing 'Until the Monsters Came'? Because it's just so scary, did you have any ill feelings about it? Were you scared after you sat back and read it to yourself when you were done?
3. For 'Mischief Managed' what character do you like to write the most? Who do you think has the best story?
4. So, why do you love Ron so much! Do you like the way they portrayed him in the movies or no?
5. Now for the hardest question: WHAT'S THE BEST THING ABOUT YOUR HOUSE?! :D

#5 keira7794

keira7794

Second Year

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 07:38 PM

Ah! Alyssa! :)
How did I miss that you left me some questions... in April?! :O Oh dear!

Sorry about that! Here we go:

1. So, I really, really, really loved the Mirror's Reflection. What do you think you would see if you ever looked in the Mirror of Erised?
Awh - thank you so much! It was one of those stories that you just sit down and find yourself writing a one-shot :p Oh! That's a hard question - I suppose I would be holding my first published book with all my family... and married to Rupert Grint. Yep, that ought'a do it ;)

2. How did you go about writing 'Until the Monsters Came'? Because it's just so scary, did you have any ill feelings about it? Were you scared after you sat back and read it to yourself when you were done?
UtMC was really hard for me to write! I've got thatophobia, just like my character and although it's much better now - I was once in that place. It was scary to write because it brought a lot of it back but I'm so glad I did! Lots of people have left reviews saying they'd never heard of it before and I really enjoyed looking at it from a different point of view! :)

3. For 'Mischief Managed' what character do you like to write the most? Who do you think has the best story?
I love writing James! He's funny, cocky, mischievous and so annoying. I'm really looking forward to developing his character as he (slowly) ages. However, I think Peter has the best story. There's so much depth and plot lines to go into and I won't reveal too much but he has a very exciting plot to unfold! :D

4. So, why do you love Ron so much! Do you like the way they portrayed him in the movies or no?
Oh I love Ron :D He's funny and loyal, but never recieves the credit he should. I like him because he's a real character, he has his obvious flaws but deals with them rather than pretending they don't exist or just assuming that it's part of his character and therefore can't be changed. I love his relationship with his family and just his blunt honesty. (The fact that he's ginger helps too ;) ). Hm I think Rupert Grint plays Ron perfectly, however I think the writers never gave him the time to shine in the later movies - in PS, CoS and PoA, Ron was very true to the books but as the films went on.. he kinda slipped away from canon.

5. Now for the hardest question: WHAT'S THE BEST THING ABOUT YOUR HOUSE?!
THAT'S TOO HARD! :p Hm well I'm always split between Hufflepuff and Gryffindor! I love Gryffindor because it's red (my favourite character), it's in a tower (would be my favourite place), it's guarded by a fat lady (I think that's pure awesome)... all the characters are friendly and brave. Plus, a bit of chivalry never hurt anyone! :) But recently, I've started to become more and more of a Hufflepuff and there's so much about that house which I love aswell! :)

Thanks for asking, Alyssa!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users