1. My favorite HP characters are Theodore Nott from Hogwarts era and Hugo Weasley from Next-Gen. I wanted to write about them because they were minor, so you could do a lot with that, but I think they became my favorites the more I wrote them. I just fell in love with my versions of them. They're very lovable. *squishes* I have quite a few favorites actually (Regulus, Remus, James I, Harry, Teddy (I think it's the name
), Louis, James II, Albus, Lorcan and Lysander), but Theo and Hugo are definitely my biggest favorites (canon-wise anyway...). My least favorite would have to be Umbridge, because she hurt Harry and he's on my list of favorites, obviously (lol), and Loockhart, because he's annoying and now I can't watch kenneth Branagh without wanting to laugh... I don't really have a character that I really don't like, though. Fan fiction-wise, it would depend on how they were written in the story, since I know how they're written in the book. I could like them in a fan fiction.
2. I didn't even have a story when I planned Ciaran last year (oh, he's been mine for so long now). I wanted a really complicated character, who could be so many different "people" (fun, confident Ciaran; shy, insecure Ciaran; evil, manipulate Ciaran, who likes to wreck people's heads with riddles
), and he kind of went from there. I started to think of him as a person, the important aspects of his life. The last part was his disability; I knew he would have one, but I was thinking "is he deaf or is he blind?" I decided he was blind because, by then I had an idea for a story, and I wanted him to be a character who wouldn't
listen to the important and positive things people would say about him. He needed to close his eyes and really
pay attention. I always knew he'd be with Louis, though. He was always meant to help Louis and be helped by Louis (see; so complicated, my boy is). And... I present to you, and the world, Ciaran Bartholomew James... And then Enchanted.
3. It's easier than I thought it would be, especially since I kinda suck at writing females (I write slash for a reason...
). I feel more comfortable writing females and writing two people at once in first person, I think it's because I can think like them and think of their different situations and feelings better. It makes them easier to write then, for me anyway.
4. I kinda wish I'd written The Human Factor by SexyDoorFrames. I love her version of Albus so much, Pippa is an awesome OC and SDF is such an amazing writer. I love that story so
5. My favorite films vary. Not as in day to day, but by genre. I'll watch anything me. A few are Moulin Rouge, Beauty and the Beast, James Bond (Daniel Craig is cool), the comics (Spiderman, Batman, Avengers etc). Oh, there's so many.
6. I don't know what it would be, but I'd want it to be a wolf. Wolves are cool.
Thank you for your questions, Cassie.
Edited by SamMalfoy93, 11 September 2012 - 01:43 PM.