• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 SamMalfoy93

SamMalfoy93

Fifth Year

• Prefect
  • 900 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 02:35 PM

Hey guys! It's SamMalfoy or TheHeirOfSlytherin or Heir or just Sam. :)

Welcome to MTA #2!

A little bit about me.

I love:

-Regulus Black.

-Next-Gen.

-Slash.

-Hugo Weasley.

-Lysander Scamander.

-Hugo/Lysander.

-Teddy Lupin.

-Louis Weasley.

-James Sirius Potter.

-My OCs.

-Horror/Dark.

-Murder/Mystery

-Romance and angst.

Anything else? You'll have to ask. :p

My Author Page (12+ - M)

Edited by SamMalfoy93, 07 October 2011 - 02:36 PM.

Sam TheHeirOfSlytherin (12+-M) S.D.W.W.S
256fp1h.jpg
Set by aigue-marine @ tda.

#2 accioHPFF

accioHPFF

Third Year

• Prefect
  • 425 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 09:31 PM

Hi! Hey! Hello!

HI! :) how are you?

I thought I'd come and ask a question here- what are you favourite pairing? I know you like to write slash pairings, but which pairings do you enjoy reading most? (slash and/or non-slash)

Posted Image

amazing set by Camila! | Author Page (12+) | Currently Away/Unavailable

#3 SamMalfoy93

SamMalfoy93

Fifth Year

• Prefect
  • 900 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 10:29 PM

Hi. I'm good. How are you? :)

At the moment, my favorite:

Slash pairing - Hugo/Lysander, Teddy/Louis and Louis/OC.

Non-Slash pairing - Teddy/Rose.

My guilty pleasure is, and always will be - Harry/Draco.

You can't ask why I like them; I have NO idea. Some stories are just really good. :p

256fp1h.jpg

#4 Mihalli1432

Mihalli1432

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 10:38 PM

Hey I got your "very subtle" hint. :p

What's YOUR favorite color?

Why do you like vampires more than werewolves? *Please tell me it doesn't involve Twilight. PLEASE*

I have no idea what to ask so why did I write this sentence?

What do you like about your OC's?

That's all XD

Mike :D

#5 SamMalfoy93

SamMalfoy93

Fifth Year

• Prefect
  • 900 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 10:49 PM

It wasn't a hint, it was a nudge. Two completely different things. :p

My favorite color is Crimson red... And dark green. I can't forget green. Slytherin pride! ;)

Vampires are dark and mysterious. Also, David Boreanaz; Buffy the Vampire Slayer. That is all I need to say. I've just loved them since I was little. I don't like Twilight. How dare you mention them in my MTA! LOL.

You wrote that sentence to fill the gap. I answered it because I'm strange. :p

My OCs are completely my own. They are crazy and imperfect and full of problems and human. I love them. Connor is my favorite so far. :D

Enough said.

Sam. :)

256fp1h.jpg

#6 acrules

acrules

Fifth Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 02:53 PM

... merryyy Christtmasssss everyonnneee :xlaugh:
:xstuck:

1.) Did this year turn out like you expected it to?
2.) If you could only write one more thing, what would you write?
3.) What first got you into slash?
4.) You can save one HP character from the series, whos it gonna be?
5.) In your opinon, whats the best thing you've ever written? :)

AND MERRY CHRISTMAS

:D

hc1_zpsc8f4e572.png
I write lots & lots & lots of stories(12+)

all the pretty things rebel_heart@ tda

#7 SamMalfoy93

SamMalfoy93

Fifth Year

• Prefect
  • 900 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 03:28 PM

Hi!!!

1, I didn't expect anything to happen this year so I can't complain.
2, My entry for the careers challenge. I'm in love with it. Who doesn't want a bit of M-Dom with my yummy OC, Kieron Nott. :p
3, I've always loved reading slash. What first got me into writing slash was reading a series of books called Nightrunner. Now me and my friend write slash all the time. :D
4, Just one? Regulus. No, Remus. No. Yes. It's so hard. I've saved them both! :p
5, Erm, my completed baby, Worth the Risk. Hugo/Lysander love!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

256fp1h.jpg

#8 Beautiful Soul

Beautiful Soul

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:25 PM

Hey.

I have recently read 'Regret'. How did you come up for the idea for it?

28asvb7.jpg

Sig by me

My MTA (12+) My Stories (12+-15+)

SLYTHERIN

#9 SamMalfoy93

SamMalfoy93

Fifth Year

• Prefect
  • 900 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 07:14 PM

Hey.

Regret was for a challenge a long time ago now about the seven deadly sins. I had pride and my first thought was who better than the Malfoys to have too much pride. The story sort of just went from there. The negative impacts of pride and consequences (jail) seemed like a good idea for the story. :)

Thank you for your question. :)

256fp1h.jpg

#10 CassiePotter

CassiePotter

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 02:25 AM

Hi Sam! It's taken me way to long to come on over to your MTA page! Haha. I have a few questions for you! (or maybe more than a few...)

1. Favorite and least favorite HP characters and why?
2. How did you come up with the wonderful character that is Ciaran James? I must know :)
3. For Silver Linings, is it tough writing for both Albus and Alexa, since they're both going to be parents but going through such different things?
4. And stories on HPFF that you wish you'd written? Why?
5. What are some of you favorite films? Something other than HP- that's cheating! ;)
6. What would your patronus be?

That's all for now, but you'll probably see me back here, because I can get really curious! Haha. Hope you have fun with my questions!
imagejpg2_zps759dcd5d.jpg

Wonderful forums set by Oakinwode on TDA!

#11 SamMalfoy93

SamMalfoy93

Fifth Year

• Prefect
  • 900 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:41 PM

Hey Cassie. :)

1. My favorite HP characters are Theodore Nott from Hogwarts era and Hugo Weasley from Next-Gen. I wanted to write about them because they were minor, so you could do a lot with that, but I think they became my favorites the more I wrote them. I just fell in love with my versions of them. They're very lovable. *squishes* I have quite a few favorites actually (Regulus, Remus, James I, Harry, Teddy (I think it's the name :p), Louis, James II, Albus, Lorcan and Lysander), but Theo and Hugo are definitely my biggest favorites (canon-wise anyway...). My least favorite would have to be Umbridge, because she hurt Harry and he's on my list of favorites, obviously (lol), and Loockhart, because he's annoying and now I can't watch kenneth Branagh without wanting to laugh... I don't really have a character that I really don't like, though. Fan fiction-wise, it would depend on how they were written in the story, since I know how they're written in the book. I could like them in a fan fiction. :)

2. I didn't even have a story when I planned Ciaran last year (oh, he's been mine for so long now). I wanted a really complicated character, who could be so many different "people" (fun, confident Ciaran; shy, insecure Ciaran; evil, manipulate Ciaran, who likes to wreck people's heads with riddles :p), and he kind of went from there. I started to think of him as a person, the important aspects of his life. The last part was his disability; I knew he would have one, but I was thinking "is he deaf or is he blind?" I decided he was blind because, by then I had an idea for a story, and I wanted him to be a character who wouldn't listen to the important and positive things people would say about him. He needed to close his eyes and really pay attention. I always knew he'd be with Louis, though. He was always meant to help Louis and be helped by Louis (see; so complicated, my boy is). And... I present to you, and the world, Ciaran Bartholomew James... And then Enchanted.

3. It's easier than I thought it would be, especially since I kinda suck at writing females (I write slash for a reason... ;)). I feel more comfortable writing females and writing two people at once in first person, I think it's because I can think like them and think of their different situations and feelings better. It makes them easier to write then, for me anyway.

4. I kinda wish I'd written The Human Factor by SexyDoorFrames. I love her version of Albus so much, Pippa is an awesome OC and SDF is such an amazing writer. I love that story so much. :D

5. My favorite films vary. Not as in day to day, but by genre. I'll watch anything me. A few are Moulin Rouge, Beauty and the Beast, James Bond (Daniel Craig is cool), the comics (Spiderman, Batman, Avengers etc). Oh, there's so many.

6. I don't know what it would be, but I'd want it to be a wolf. Wolves are cool. :D

Thank you for your questions, Cassie. :)

Sam.

Edited by SamMalfoy93, 11 September 2012 - 01:43 PM.

256fp1h.jpg

#12 CassiePotter

CassiePotter

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 12:23 AM

I'm back and I just have one question for you, and it's not HP related, I'm just curious! Haha. And I think it's a pretty interesting question :)

So, here's what I want to know- If you could date any character from literature, besides a Harry Potter character, who would it be and why?
imagejpg2_zps759dcd5d.jpg

Wonderful forums set by Oakinwode on TDA!

#13 SamMalfoy93

SamMalfoy93

Fifth Year

• Prefect
  • 900 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:06 PM

Hey again. Sorry it's taken so long to answer this. I don't get many questions, so I check it so often. Maybe I should. :p

Oh, er, I'm about to give the most boring answer to an interesting question. I honestly don't know. I fall in love with books and their characters, but I've never thought about a literary character I'd date. And you'd think I would considering I do it all the time with films/TV (I am marrying Damon Salvatore - The Vampire Diaries - bad guy and all! :p)

Although, TVD is a series of books, too. I suppose I could say Damon as an answer to your question. lol. :D

Thanks, Cassie.

Sam.

256fp1h.jpg

#14 Hufflepuff_Blitz

Hufflepuff_Blitz

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:03 AM

Hi! 

So I don't know if anyone has asked this yet but I will do so anyways! muhaha
How do you cope with writers block? Do you just let it sit and come to you or do you have any awesome techniques? 

Also will we be seeing more of ciaran and louis' story any time soon? Also Louis and Frankies story now that Silver Linings is done? 

There comes a moment in your life, when you just have to

close your eyes, stuff your ears, and just listen and let your heart guide you.

or just eat cookies :)

#15 SamMalfoy93

SamMalfoy93

Fifth Year

• Prefect
  • 900 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:59 PM

Hello!

Writers block? Writers block? When I have writers block, I plan the story, where I want it to go, whether it's writing things down or imagining scenes in my head. Then I do a little chapter outline, bullet points of the important parts of the chapter. Knowing what I want as the end result helps me, then I just need to get it down. Once I have that first sentence/paragraph written down, the rest just sort of flows. :)

I have a writing plan written down, a list of the story order I will update - Hidden in the Dark, Fall from Grace, Don't Let are Go, Seize the Day. Louis/Cairan and Louis/Frankie are coming, I promise! Now that Silver Linings is finished, I'm sticking to this plan, sharing out my time within my stories. Well, I hope to stick to it. :D

Thank you so much for your questions. :)

Sam.

256fp1h.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MTA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users