3 replies to this topic

#1 TheGoldenKneazle

TheGoldenKneazle

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 01:13 PM

Hi there! I always end up writing really awfully when it’s about me (which is why I really don’t blog very often) but I’m going to give this a go.

What I’m called TheGoldenKneazle, Goldie, Lottie, Zelly, Mrs. Figg’s apprentice… or anything else you can come up with. I love nicknames!

Age If I told you I’d have to kill you. But you should all give me reviews and virtual hugs on March 4th.

Ships Officially my OTP is Scorpius/Rose. But I also ship Teddy/Victoire, Ron/Hermione, Bill/Fleur, Harry/Ginny, Neville/Hannah and James/Lily… I’m a massive canon lover!

What I write Currently, I have posted four one-shots and three stories:

PICKING UP THE PIECES is my first extended fic. It features Roxanne Weasley who has woken up in a hospital bed after losing the last 31 months of her memory, and she has to try to find out why she’s in a huge family war with Dominique, where her brother’s disappeared to, why there was ever a basilisk in her life, and why her classmates are getting clawed.

THE LEFT-BEHINDS is a short story going on novella. It’s my second story, and is narrated by Lily Potter II. Her and Hugo have been ‘abandoned’ by all their Hogwarts-attending cousins, and they’re trying to make their last year of freedom count. This involves quidditch training, war on the Finnigans, gathering supplies from Uncle George and lots of fun!

HOW TO ORGANISE STRANGERS AND CREATE CHAOS is a later fic, and written in a more deliberately-slapdash style. The main character is Pepper Confiture Grass, the eldest of five and hating on her hippie ‘rents, who is going into her sixth year with best friends Rose, Al and Louis. They’ve all taken a bet to improve themselves in various ways, but it appears to have backfired; Pepper is running around being Hogwarts’ Agony Aunt, Al has gone completely quidditch manic, Rose is hopelessly chasing after Malfoy, and Louis is using Pepper as a fake girlfriend. Throw in a snap-happy Hugo, a mood-swing-y James Potter, a gossip magazine and several giggling gaggles of fangirls, and they’ve got complete chaos.

What I like to do Write (obviously). Daydream up awful OFs I could never write. Read, lots. I’m also working on my grade 8 violin and I do Tae Kwon Do… yes, a little random, but they both get me back in the mood for writing, for some unfathomable reason.

Other fandoms I adore Dr. Who, Sherlock, Hunger Games, Glee, Game of Thrones, Maximum Ride, Mortal Instruments… and quite a lot of other books I won’t go into now.

Favourite gif :mage:

Favourite music to write to Well, each of my stories has its own ‘album’ for what inspires it most. I don’t know why… it just seems to work well for me. For example, Avril Lavigne works best with PUTP, Katy Perry inspires HTOS&CC and there are countless other albums and unposted fics.

What is maybe going to be posted in the near future I’m currently working on a novel called The Meaning of Life. It’s like an extended version of The Timer (my one-shot), and all about Rose Weasley in her months before death. It’s going to be less humorous and (hopefully) more deep. Happy, yes, but also sad and angsty.

The rest? I can’t say, for fear they may collapse before I ever get them up!

Sooo… thankyou for reading! If you have any questions I am more than happy to answer them below!

ZTzkstF.png.doDrQfm.png.OFiOsPs.png
Moi! [12+ to M] I have something of everything!
icons by violet || QTR editor & Quidditch ref

keepcalmandwriteon,wc,pc,days.png

#2 LittleWelshGirl99

LittleWelshGirl99

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 04:28 PM

Lottiee! :wub:

BECAUSEE I LIKKEE YOUU...

I have some questions for you!

1) If you played Kiss, Marry, Hug with your stories, which one would you kiss, which would you marry, and which would you hug?

2) Who's your favourite OC? (that you've written.)

3) Which writers inspire you, apart from J K Rowling?

4) Do you have a playlist on your iPod for your novel? Or do you like silence when you write?

5) What's your favourite key on your laptop keyboard?

khaleesi.png

HPFF/12+  

pretties by PhoenixAlthor & prospero

#3 TheGoldenKneazle

TheGoldenKneazle

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:04 PM

ANNON! :hug: I LIKE YOU TOO! And also your questions, they are brilliant :D

1) ooh... this is so difficult! I think I would have to kiss Quidditch For Girls...Weasley Revenge Day...and Reasons Why, marry Enchanté, and hug Omniscience!

Surprisingly difficult to sort it through, that one :happy:

2) I don't do OCs that much, really, because I prefer to use canon names. That said, however, I find Eleanor McGrath from Vengeance, Deserved pretty awesome. And I've written too much of Pepper Grass, from HTOS&CC, to not love her scatterbrained attitude!

3) Ooh, in the world of published novels, I would have to say that Markus Zusak, Meg Cabot and Terry Pratchett inspire me the most for their respective styles! Zusak is just so brilliant in how he describes situations and people, Cabot because her situation comedy and characterisation is amazing, and Pratchett for his side-rants and comedy too! :D

4) I nearly always have playlists for my novels! Silence can bug me if it's something I need to get in the mood for; it makes me worry to much about how I'm writing that person. Although it can be helpful for an overflowing brain!

5) I actually really like the little 'windows' button, but I never really use it. *le shrug* so probably the shift or the k or the 7/& keys, because they are easy to reach and I use them lots! (plus, this & sign looks so cool) Oh, and I like my exclamation marks, so also the 1/! key as you can create exclamation marks using one hand instead of two ;)

WOOHOO thankyou for your questions Annon! :wub: they were pretty interesting & funny to answer :D

ZTzkstF.png.doDrQfm.png.OFiOsPs.png
Moi! [12+ to M] I have something of everything!
icons by violet || QTR editor & Quidditch ref

keepcalmandwriteon,wc,pc,days.png

#4 ValWitch21

ValWitch21

Second Year

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:31 PM

Lottieeeeeeeeee, good day.

1. What's the best thing about being a Ravenclaw?

2. How did you come up with the name Pepper Confiture? (You need to update that, I've been missing the craziness.)

3. Why should all Ravenclaws strive to become QTR editors?

4. Can you imagine Bill and Fleur divorced?

5. Which fanfic is your favourite?

6. Which of your stories did you most enjoy writing?

7. How did you com up with the idea for TCOM?

8. How do you think Muriel was as a teenager?

:bye:

1272740_original_zps5949f16c.png 1272388_original_zpsad123ff3.png1273593_original_zpsa0763254.png

icons found here [15+ just to be on the safe side]

BACK FROM HIATUS, SLOWLY UPDATING AGAIN.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users