2 replies to this topic

#1 classicblack

classicblack

First Year

• Members+
  • Pip
  • 164 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 12:50 AM

So here you can ask me anything about my writing, stories, etc and I'll try answer it to the best of my ability. You may want to ask how I get my ideas, how I come up with a plot, why I like to write, ask specific questions about a story, etc. I'm all open.
Thanks so much, by the way, for taking the time to actually come to my MTA page. It actually means a lot that you felt strongly enough about my writing to come here. :)

The Stories:
Stronger (M)
A Load of Duffers (15+)
Forever (12+)
You & Me (12+)
The Reason (12+)
The Over-Protectiveness of Older-Brothership (12+)
The Black Plague (15+)
Always Anything (12+)

Tea, Cornflakes, and Blowing Gum (12+)
Bolder (15+)
Wishful Thinking (12+)

Thanks for coming!

Edited by stargazer, 25 September 2012 - 05:28 PM.

Author's Page (12+toM)/ MTA (12+)
peter_pan_by_bitterendings-d4ma8tc.gif

lovely signature by bitterendings @TDA

#2 Guest_ClawsPuffsSnakesGryffs_Guest

Guest_ClawsPuffsSnakesGryffs_Guest
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2011 - 02:20 AM

Hehe! I'm Megan! I've come to ask some questions of you! :mage:

1) Why did you choose to be in Gryffindor??
2) What's your least favourite house??
3) How do you get the ideas for writing, typically?
4) Do you normally write 12+ 15+ or Mature stories? Why?

#3 classicblack

classicblack

First Year

• Members+
  • Pip
  • 164 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 03:25 AM

Hehe! I'm Megan! I've come to ask some questions of you! :mage:

1) Why did you choose to be in Gryffindor??
2) What's your least favourite house??
3) How do you get the ideas for writing, typically?
4) Do you normally write 12+ 15+ or Mature stories? Why?

Hey Megan!
First of all, you are officially my favourite person on this site! Hahaha thank you for being the first person on my MTA page! Ok question time...
1) I took the sorting quiz and it sorted me into Gryffindor, so I guess I felt it prudent to be in Gryffindor. Along with taking the quiz on this site, I was sorted into Gryffindor on pottermore.com. And anyway, Gryffindor is just an awesome house!
2) I don't think I have one. They all have amazing qualities and frankly, I'd just be siked to be at Hogwarts, haha. I mean Gryffindors are brave, Ravenclaws are smart, Hufflepuffs are loyal and hard-working, and Slytherins are cunning and know how to get what they want. I'd like to think that I have a bit of each of these qualties, so I can't really say I don't like any particular House.
3) They just sort of pop into my head, I know it sounds cheesy. I'll be reading Harry Potter, or thinking about Harry Potter, or even reading hpff, and I'll think, "hey, what would it be like if this happened?" What if a giant firebreathing dragon-lion-antelope thing came flying out of the sky and ran rampart on the Hogwarts grounds? (I just randomly came up with this, haha) And then my ideas build from there. I'm a weird kind of person who can't fall asleep easily, and so, when I was little, I'd get my sister to make up stories for me, and now that we're not sharing a room anymore, I sort of do it myself. I tell myself a story. Right before I go to sleep is generally when I come up with most ideas. My advice: be creative, think about the impossible happening. For stories in general (and also hpff) take daily life experiences, take things from other books you've read (no hp) and twist them around and BAM you have a new plot. Sorry if this answer is a little confusing, but I just kinda rolled with it.
4) I think I generally write 15+ stories. I was raised in a Christian household, and I am Christian now, so I don't believe in a lot of stuff, like sex before marriage (thus no scenes of extreme sexual nature), a lot of cursing (although, I'll admit, I do curse occassionally, and it's in my stories, especially because, let's face it, it wouldn't be very realistic if a bunch of teenagers didn't curse occassionally), etc. So Mature is generally out. I sometimes write 12+ (as in my story 'Always Anything').

Thanks again for visiting my MTA page! I hope I answered your questions to your liking!
~cb

Author's Page (12+toM)/ MTA (12+)
peter_pan_by_bitterendings-d4ma8tc.gif

lovely signature by bitterendings @TDA

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: harry potter, classicblack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users