• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 pennyardelle

pennyardelle

The Eloquent Bard

• Prefect
  • 1,584 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 12:06 AM

As everyone knows, one of the #1 rules around HPFF is no sharing of personal information. In accordance with that rule, links to many sites which contain (or have the potential to contain) personal information are banned—Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, and so on.

Every once in a while, some new site becomes popular which falls into this category. (Eventually, the list will probably be as long as Filch's list of banned items at Hogwarts...) Please do not link to Formspring, either here on the forums or on the archives. These links will be removed by staff members, and further action may be taken against your account (i.e., warning, suspension, banning) if deemed necessary.

If you notice a Formspring link on HPFF, please report it as you would any other link which breaks the rules.

On another linking-related matter, please take note that linking to FanFiction.Net is also not allowed.

set by justonemorefic @ TDA
Posted Image

{those who have thrice defied him}
^author page (OotP, US ed., 841)^

#2 nitenel

nitenel

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:58 AM

Somewhat related question!

When I finally get my Pottermore email and sign up and get an account, would I be allowed to tell everyone my user name?

Thanks!
I'm Nitenel from HPFF! Yeah that's me. Check me out at http://www.harrypott...?showuid=183185 (12+)

Posted Image

#3 pennyardelle

pennyardelle

The Eloquent Bard

• Prefect
  • 1,584 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 01:38 PM

Yep. :) Pottermore has been designed so it's almost impossible to share any sort of personal information with other people, so there's no concern with people sharing their usernames. As I think you noticed, we actually have a topic going for people to post their usernames. :thumbsup:

set by justonemorefic @ TDA
Posted Image

{those who have thrice defied him}
^author page (OotP, US ed., 841)^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users