stargazer

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 stargazer

stargazer

The Sneaky One

• 1,204 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 01:26 PM

Out with the old and in with the new. Welcome to my brand new MTA page. I go by stargazer both here on the forums and on the archives though you are free to call me Krys. I've been writing since 2005. Many of my stories I have deleted along the way because I lost inspiration for them. I tend to write stories involving Slytherins. I also tend to write a lot about Hermione and Draco. Not so much with them as a pairing though. I love writing about Blaise and Pansy and I just recently started a next generation story with Scorpius/Rose. Ships that my current stories have: Draco/Hermione, Blaise/Hermione, Ron/Hermione, Harry/Ginny, Neville/Luna, Draco/Pansy, Blaise/Pansy, Draco/Astoria, Blaise/Daphne, and Rose/Scorpius. Feel free to ask me lots of questions about my stories or writing in general. I love answering. :)

One-Shots

You Don't Love Me On The Battlefield [M] Rose/Scorpius
All The Pretty Colors[M] Blaise/Hermione
Insanity[M] Draco centered
His Angel[15+] Draco/Hermione

WIPS

Her Whisper is the Lucifer[M] Draco/Pansy, Blaise/Pansy, Neville/Luna, Ron/Hermione, Harry/Ginny
Of Sinners and Saints[M] Draco/Astoria, Blaise/Daphne

Peach Flower[15+] Rose/Scorpius

Hermione's Ordeal[M] Blaise/Hermione, Draco/Hermione

Upcoming

Against All Odds - Teddy/Victoire

Mannequin Factory - Draco/Astoria

Familiar Taste of Poison - Draco/Hermione

Old Stories I Hope To Get Back Up

Bittersweet Tragedy - Blaise/OC

Love Monkey (Written with LovlyRita)

The Tides Will Turn - Draco/Pansy, Blaise/Pansy

Edited by stargazer, 19 February 2014 - 12:20 AM.

you may call me krys. aka: the sneaky snake

DyxHnAh.png TI01gxw.png 6aDuzXq.png

{tda}~{hpff}~{mta} < 12+

icons by littleoddities@lj

#2 slytherangoddess

slytherangoddess

Head of Vampire Liasons

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 978 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 01:28 AM

Hey there Krys!!! It looks as though we have similar tastes in characters to write about, so I have a couple of questions for ya :D

1- How do you keep your characters (mainly Draco and Hermione) fresh and new? Alot of stories have been written about them, not just as a couple, and sometimes they all run together.

2- Where do you come up with your plot lines?

3- What inspires you to write? Do you have a type of music? a favorite chair? does one line guide a story?

:D

#3 stargazer

stargazer

The Sneaky One

• 1,204 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:32 PM

1- How do you keep your characters (mainly Draco and Hermione) fresh and new? Alot of stories have been written about them, not just as a couple, and sometimes they all run together.

That's a tough one. I mainly just write what I like or whatever pops into my head. I try to get inside the characters head and say 'what if?'.  

2- Where do you come up with your plot lines? 

Oh man they are so random to be honest. I know several of my stories have come from dreams I've had or an idea has popped into my head from listening to music. Sometimes I'll be watching a tv show show and think I wish something else happened instead of actually did and get a plot idea off of that. 

3- What inspires you to write? Do you have a type of music? a favorite chair? does one line guide a story?

Pretty much everything. Music inspires me a lot, I have ideas that could be turned into stories, but the hard part is just finding time to write.  I totally think a single line of writing can guide a story line. I have a story like that though it was deleted a long time ago due to no longer having inspiration to write it. I'd really like to get it back up though. 

So sorry this took so long and thanks so much for your questions!

Edited by stargazer, 16 April 2013 - 08:33 PM.

{tda}~{hpff}~{mta} < 12+

#4 LovlyRita

LovlyRita

P.Da$hy, with a PhD in Slytherin Sass

• Emeritus Staff Members
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:40 PM

Hi Krys I'ma ask you some questions so WATCH. OUT.

1. Why Blaise/Hermione?

2. What kinds of stories do you think you want to get back into writing?

3. Is there anything you've never written before that you'd like to try to your hand at?

YAY QUESTIONS

UVu2dYF.png
GORGEOUS set by the AMAZING thatguy. at TDA!!!!  
*Read My Stories (12+)* *HPPC*
Selene is my favorite Slytherin. All hail Selene the Quiet One!

#5 stargazer

stargazer

The Sneaky One

• 1,204 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:26 AM

YAY QUESTIONS

1. Why Blaise/Hermione?

Oh my gosh. Okay. Blaise has been my favorite minor character for..well..ever since the books came out. lol. I've always liked minor characters and Blaise interested me because we knew nothing about him besides the fact that he was a slytherin up until the 6th book.The first time I wrote about him in a fic was with my very first HP fanfiction (now deleted) called The two who lived. Blaise played a big role in Harry and Draco's relationship. (Getting them to be friends) After that I just..I dunno..I loved writing about him. So he went on to be in my next story Hermione's Ordeal as one of the main characters. My original intent of the story was for it to be Draco/Hermione, but something just didn't sit well with that. I knew the base of the plot and what I wanted to happen. I just didn't have the details yet. I knew I wanted Blaise to be a big focus in the story. Then I thought of how I could work out the details that I had finally thought of. So there was born my first Blaise/Hermione story. I started to love the idea of them together so much that I started to work on more stories with that pairing. (which were up but uhh yeah xD) And I wanted to write more about him. ]My story Peach Flower also has this pairing and another called All the Pretty Colors. I've had more planned but I gave up on writing there for a while. i really do want to write some more stories with this pairing though. 

2. What kinds of stories do you think you want to get back into writing?

Oh man everything really. Some more Blaise/Hermione stories! haha. Some more darker tails, I'd like to get better at writing romance, and some humor. (pssst love monkey)

3. Is there anything you've never written before that you'd like to try to your hand at?

I want to say maurader but I have actually attempted that before. But I'd like to write one and not give up on it. I'd also like try out different pairings and maybe some sort of action/adventure type story one day.

Edited by stargazer, 18 April 2013 - 01:31 AM.

{tda}~{hpff}~{mta} < 12+

#6 catharsis x

catharsis x

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:53 PM

Hi. I don't think we've met. I'm the love of your life.

1. Crossovers. What are your thoughts about them? (I think you know why I'm asking this.)
2. Favourite slash pairing in Harry Potter?
3. Your answer to question 3 above... did you ever get around to doing that? :p

Edited by catharsis x, 26 February 2014 - 12:54 PM.

8PR3uXc.png

signature: Mintleaf at TDA

hpff [12+] tda [12+]

#7 stargazer

stargazer

The Sneaky One

• 1,204 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:55 AM

Hello and thanks for stopping by! :)

1. Crossovers. What are your thoughts about them? (I think you know why I'm asking this.)

2. Favourite slash pairing in Harry Potter?
3. Your answer to question 3 above... did you ever get around to doing that?  :p 

1. I think they can be great if done the right way. In the past I wouldn't touch a crossover with a teen foot poll but over the years I've branched out more. Though they're not the first thing I go looking for if I'm in the mood to read, I don't completely toss the idea to the side anymore either. I've been able to read several crossovers that were written very well and were very enjoyable. I myself would love to write crossover one day. 

2. It would have to be Harry and Draco. That was probably one of the first slash pairings I ever read. At first I didn't understand it but I had made some friends that enjoyed the pairing and once I decided to give it a shot I really liked it. I haven't read any stories with them as a pairing in a long time though. Maybe one day I'll read some again. 

3. I'm not sure what the question is?

{tda}~{hpff}~{mta} < 12+

#8 catharsis x

catharsis x

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:54 AM

Your crossover answer was 100% what mine would be! Twins. :D

And sorry, I didn't explain the third question very well. You got asked above my post if there was anything you've never written before that you'd like to try to your hand at. So did you ever get around to doing that? And similar, I guess, but is there any kind of challenge you've given yourself as a writer that you either have or haven't overcome?

8PR3uXc.png

signature: Mintleaf at TDA

hpff [12+] tda [12+]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users