#1 LupinandTonks14

LupinandTonks14

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 01:34 PM

Hey there(:

So, I've been wanting to create a Meet the Author Page for a while so...here goes(:

I'm a HUGE Draco/Hermione shipper and I love their stories(:

I currently have one story up called Unforgiven, but have several that are in spirals and saved on the computer that I'll be uploading soon(:

Ask me anything :D
Thank you to MagicalInk @ TDA for the gorgeous avatar! && Thanks to Swiss Miss @ TDA for the awesome siggy! :)
My Stories (12+ to M) Unforgiven (M)

Posted Image

#2 academica

academica

Sixth Year

• Prefect
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 03:43 AM

Hey there! I've got a few questions for you :)

1.) Favorite HP book? Movie? Explain your selections.
2.) Who do you like better, Draco or Hermione? (If you had to choose, obviously.)
3.) You're a Dramione shipper... are there any Dramione cliches that drive you crazy?
4.) Why do you ship Dramione?

stories (12+ to M) || reviews (12+) || beta services (12+)
devilry_sig_zpse7e33c8b.png
awesome set by easterlies@TDA

#3 LupinandTonks14

LupinandTonks14

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:42 PM

Hey there! I've got a few questions for you :)

1.) Favorite HP book? Movie? Explain your selections.
2.) Who do you like better, Draco or Hermione? (If you had to choose, obviously.)
3.) You're a Dramione shipper... are there any Dramione cliches that drive you crazy?
4.) Why do you ship Dramione?

Hey!(:

1) I loved the Half Blood Prince because it was my favourite of the books and I thought it was funny and we get to see the characters grow so much and really mature and plus it had a large focus on my two favourite characters, Draco and Professor Snape. :D

2) Wow...this one's hard! This might be surprising but I've always really loved Draco, I've just always thought he was so complex and that there was more to him that the troubled kid that he seems to be, so I think I'd go with him. Hermione's great to though, but I just love Slytherin(;

3) Hmmm...personally I don't really like it when they're just focused on just his bad sides, by making him so rude to everyone and being a completely horrid person, I like it when he's more three-deminsional, there are good sides to him as well as bad. I like it when they show that he can be a good person, and he can love and feel emotions lol :p I don't expect him to be Noah from the Notebook, hanging off the top of a ferris wheel to ask a girl out, but I don't like it when he's always depicted as a bad person, except to the girl he's with(: I think it just comes down to how well rounded he is and yes, he will make mistakes, but he's not always awful, he has a heart too(: I think it's depicted that he doesn't a lot and that makes me sad! lol Good question though, I really had to think this one out(:

4) I ship Dramione because there's that certain aspect of forbidden seeming romance. He comes from a wealthy, pureblood family, she's muggle-born and I think it makes things more interesting and the whole 'unattainable' aspect has always intrigued me. I've always liked to think that maybe Hermione, being the good person that she is, would give him a chance and learn to love him for who he is, and see past the bad flaws that so many people seem to assume are his only characteristics. They say opposites attract, and in some ways they seem opposites, but they have some of the same problems to face, just in opposite ways, money, their family trees, everything and I just love the idea of seeing them look past their differences and life-style choices to be together, kind of a cliche answer, I know(: lol
Thanks for the questions(:

xoxo

~I_trusted_Snape13
Thank you to MagicalInk @ TDA for the gorgeous avatar! && Thanks to Swiss Miss @ TDA for the awesome siggy! :)

Posted Image

#4 JRose16

JRose16

Second Year

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:06 PM

I'm here! :DD

1. Do you like writing on a computer or in a notebook more? Why?

2. What is/are your favorite part/s of writing fanfiction?

3. (Had to steal this - it's an awesome questionXD) If you could go on a date with any of the guys (Marauders Era to Next Generation Era) from the HP world, who would you choose? What about of the actors from the movies?

4. Who is your "Hogwarts Twin", the person you're most like from the books (any era)?

5. What's your favorite class/who's your favorite professor?

6. Would you rather be a veela or a mermaid? Why?

7. Would you have been openly against Voldemort or more like Slughorn and hidden from him?

8. Who is your least-favorite Deah Eater? And your favorite?

9. Who is your favorite Founder?

10. If you could attend Hogwarts, in any era, during which one would you attend?

Loved your questions!
Thanks a ton for asking them. (x
xoxo,
JRose16

#5 LupinandTonks14

LupinandTonks14

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 02:10 PM

I'm here! :DD

1. Do you like writing on a computer or in a notebook more? Why?
I, overall, prefer writing in a notebook before transferring it to a computer because if your computer crashes, which I found out the hard way, you can lose all of your work, but if you write it in a notebook, and keep up with it of course, you can't lose it. Recently though, I've been typing out what ever I wanted to write at that time and then just printing it, so I still had it. Good Question though(:
2. What is/are your favorite part/s of writing fanfiction?
I like writing fan fiction because it's a way to keep this beloved story going. There are an endless amount of things that could/might of happened and it's really a neat thing to be able to tell that story or tell something you wished happened. I like writing Draco/Hermione stories, because I completely adore the idea of them together and I love Rose/Scorpius ones because it's something that while we don't know if it happens, it'd be so cool to see it happen and be able to write your perspective of how characters would handle certain situations.
3. (Had to steal this - it's an awesome questionXD) If you could go on a date with any of the guys (Marauders Era to Next Generation Era) from the HP world, who would you choose? What about of the actors from the movies?Hmm...lets see, there are a lot of cute guys, but if I had to choose:
Books: Sirius, Draco or James Potter
Movies: Tom Felton, Will Dunn, or Daniel Radcliffe
4. Who is your "Hogwarts Twin", the person you're most like from the books (any era)?
I'm a lot like either Tonks or Ginny. I have an attitude and am a very big girl-power enthusiast! lol I'm really sarcastic and funny (I've been told :p) but I'm also loyal but not afraid to go after what I want (like Tonks with Lupin:) So, probably a mix between the two(:
5. What's your favorite class/who's your favorite professor?
Class: i would LOVE to take Flying class, who wouldn't want to learn to fly?!
Professor: Professor Snape. Hands down. No questions asked. lol I've loved his character from the beginning and especially after DH, I can't help but say him(:
6. Would you rather be a veela or a mermaid? Why?
Veela- they're French, which is SO cool, and the Mermaids in the HP series are scary looking :O
7. Would you have been openly against Voldemort or more like Slughorn and hidden from him?
I can honestly say I would pull a Harry and be openly against him. I can't stand Slughorn and I don't like people who behave like cowards. I'm not saying you have to be like Harry, trying to hunt him down and everything, but I would definatly not be two faced, and would express my opinions on it, not try to cover them up because it's not 'proper' or anything like that(:
8. Who is your least-favorite Deah Eater? And your favorite?
Least Favourite: Fenrir Greybackm he absolutely terrifies me:/
Favourite: DRACO MALFOY!!! :D
9. Who is your favorite Founder?
Godric Gryffindor(: I love Slytherin, but none of Salazar's items saved Harry's life (on more than one occasion, I might add :p )
10. If you could attend Hogwarts, in any era, during which one would you attend?
I think I'd like to attend Hogwarts during the Next Generation Era, because no one really knows that much about what happened to Hogwarts after the war and i'd love to be able to experience it then(:

Thanks for the questions, I loved yours too :D
xoxo
~I_trusted_Snape13 (LupinandTonks14)

Loved your questions!
Thanks a ton for asking them. (x
xoxo,
JRose16

Posted Image

#6 mangagirl

mangagirl

Fourth Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 08:16 PM

Hello, and here I am with your questions!

1. Which magical school would you go to?
2. Do you think you would be better muggle or magical?
3. Favourite ship?

4. Books or Films?

5. Harry or Draco?
6. James or Sirius?
7. Lily or Hermione?

8. OC's or Canon charactera?
So, theyre completely random but I hope they are okay, x]

Emma xx

Posted Image

Gryffindor for the House Cup 2012! Set by Camila!

HPFF (12+ with some M stories)

LOTOTFCFAR * CARDIGANS FOR ETERNAL GLORY * He's OUR chosen one!

#7 LunarLuna

LunarLuna

Second Year

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 08:25 PM

Hi there! I hope I'm not repeating any questions!

1. What first got you to read the Harry Potter series?
2. What drwas you to Draco/Hermione? What do you think is the best aspect of the pairing? (I know, a tough question you can just say you like it if you want! ;))
3. If you could meet only one character from the Harry Potter series, who would you meet? (It can be from any era)
4. Who did you "find" HPFF? Do you remember what is the first fic you read?
5. Who is your least favorite character from the harry Potter series? Why?
6. What is your favorite creature from HP?
7. Dobby or Kreacher?
8. In the seventh book/movie(s), which do you think is the saddest death?
9. Which is your favorite HP book and why? Which is your favorite movie?
10. In your opinion, what is the worst mistake someone could make if he/she wrote a Dramione fic?

Hope you liked my questions and your MTA is less ghostly! ;)

039i.png

">Gallery (12+)

#8 LupinandTonks14

LupinandTonks14

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 10:03 PM

Hello, and here I am with your questions!

1. Which magical school would you go to? Hogwarts!!! :D
2. Do you think you would be better muggle or magical? 1000% Magical- that would just be the COOLEST experience ever(:
3. Favourite ship? this is hard! I guess Draco/Hermine, but I also really like Rose/Scorpius and James and Lily(:

4. Books or Films? Umm...both? If i HAD to pick I'd choose the books, since they leave out SO much in the movies(:

5. Harry or Draco? Draco (;
6. James or Sirius? Sirius
7. Lily or Hermione? Lily

8. OC's or Canon charactera? I like reading OC, like a canon character/OC one(:
So, theyre completely random but I hope they are okay, x]

Emma xx

They were great, thanks so much :D

Posted Image

#9 LupinandTonks14

LupinandTonks14

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 10:19 PM

Hi there! I hope I'm not repeating any questions!

1. What first got you to read the Harry Potter series? I was at my Nanny (grandmother's lol) house and it was right around the time PoA came out and I'd always wanted to see/read them, but my mom had always said I was too young, but finally she let me borrow the 1sttwo and I watched them back to back that night and completely adored them! So, I bought the first book and the rest is history(: lol
2. What drwas you to Draco/Hermione? What do you think is the best aspect of the pairing? (I know, a tough question you can just say you like it if you want! ;)) I love the whole 'forbidden' aspect(: I love Romeo and Juliet and that's pretty much where I get my inspiration for that(: I love the idea of them working past these pre-concieved notions and ideas to be together and the whole idea completley intrigues me(: I like writing them because it didn't happen but I like to think of how it might of if they did(:
3. If you could meet only one character from the Harry Potter series, who would you meet? (It can be from any era) This is trule a very difficult question! This may be surprising, but I think I'd choose Sirius Black. I'd love to be able to talk to him about his days at Hogwarts and his experience in Azkaban because of a crime he didn't commit and be able to ask him what drove him to keep himself alive(: I'd LOVE to meet him(:
4. Who did you "find" HPFF? Do you remember what is the first fic you read? I was on another fan site when I saw someone had posted 'Check out my fan-fic' and they had a link, I'd never heard of it before but then I followed the link and it was to Delicate by Padfoot4ever and I just devoured it and quickly made an account(: I just completely fell in love with it :D
5. Who is your least favorite character from the harry Potter series? Why? Fenrir Greyback!!! He completely terrifires me!! :/
6. What is your favorite creature from HP? Buckbeak!! I just love the idea of a hippogirff and it fascinates me SO much :D
7. Dobby or Kreacher? Dobby(: I feel bad for what Kreacher has been through, but I just love Dobby(: i cried so hard when he died, I literally threw the book down lol
8. In the seventh book/movie(s), which do you think is the saddest death? Remus/Tonks because not only did I love them so much, but they'd just had their son and it was horrible that they would not get to know him and Teddy wouldn't get to know them. It brok my hear </3 but not counting them i'd choose either Dobby or Fred :D
9. Which is your favorite HP book and why? Which is your favorite movie? Both is HP and the Half Blood Prince, I'm not really sure why! lol I loved the plot and Snape/Draco were the main characters and they're my favourite characters in the series(: I just loved it, and you really got to see them mature through out it, Harry loses his mentor in Dumbeldore and realizes what he has to do and how fast he'll have to grow up in a short amt of time.
10. In your opinion, what is the worst mistake someone could make if he/she wrote a Dramione fic?
I think it would be doing something too cliche, like Draco just suddenly becoming this guy who acts like Noah in the Notebook. I think it's really important to keep the characters like they were in the books, like in my story Unforgiven, it is largly a Dramione fic, but he's not this sweet, charming guy all of a sudden. He's still cunning and has an attitude and behaves like he had at Hogwarts. So, I'd say just try to keep the characters acting they would if JKR wrote it, don't change their personalities(:

Hope you liked my questions and your MTA is less ghostly! ;)

My page is a lot less lonely, so thank you so much :D

Posted Image

#10 puppyluv242

puppyluv242

Second Year

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:24 AM

Hi!

1.) Where do you get your inspiration? ( I know, it's the most cliche question in the book >.<)
2.) Do you listen to music while you write? What kind?
3.) What do you do about Writers block?
4.) What's your favorite canon pairing?
5.) Who's your favorite Gryffindor? Slytherin...? Hufflepuff? Ravenclaw? (from any era)
6.) When did you start writing?
7.) How did you discover HPFF?
8.) What's your favorite book of the HP series?
9.) What's your favorite movie of the HP series?

gryffiebanner1_zpsd9c457c1.jpggryffs_zpsae7b7526.pnggryffiebanner2_zps7c911d21.png

[icons by wildmusings, deadly_lemonade and likealight]

My Author Page: 12+-M

#11 LupinandTonks14

LupinandTonks14

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 11:56 AM

Hi!

1.) Where do you get your inspiration? ( I know, it's the most cliche question in the book >.<) Wow...differerent places I think(: I've gotten ideas from everywhere tv, books, movies, friends anything(: For different stories, I get them from different places, like for my main story Unforgiven I'm not really sure where I got my inspiration, I think it was from a drama play that I saw and we're reading Romeo and Juliet, which is great for Draco/Hermione shippers(;
2.) Do you listen to music while you write? What kind? I do like to listen to music when I write(: I listen to different styles for different styles of writing, but mainly I listen to pop/rock music(: I love Muse, Rascal Flatts, Seether, and (even though this is way different lol) Christian music(: It just depends, on the story and what's going on in that chapter to put me in the write frame of mind. If I'm writing a break up scene, I might listen to Taylor Swift, but if I writing a wedding scene, I'm not going to listen to something like "Broken" by Seether or somethng sad, I'll listen to something happy(: So, it caries, depending on the story and what's happening(:
3.) What do you do about Writers block? I hate it :/ It is so annoying, whcih is why when I'm in a good writing place, I'll try to plot out all/a lot of the story so that if I do get writer's block than I'll have at least a brief outline on what to go on(:
4.) What's your favorite canon pairing? Remus/Tonks and James/Lily
5.) Who's your favorite Gryffindor? Slytherin...? Hufflepuff? Ravenclaw? (from any era) Gryffindor: Sirius; Slytherin: Draco; Hufflepuff: Cedric; Ravenclaw: Luna
6.) When did you start writing? I always liked writing, but I got in to fan fiction about a year ago(:
7.) How did you discover HPFF? I was on a HP fansite and someone had posted 'Check out my fan fic' on it with the link and I had no idea what that was, but then I followed the link, which was to Delicate and I just devoured the story(: Ever since then I got an account and have read countless stories, I love it so much :D
8.) What's your favorite book of the HP series? Half Blood Prince
9.) What's your favorite movie of the HP series? Half Blood Prince

Thank you so much for the questions :D

Posted Image

#12 megthechef43

megthechef43

Second Year

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:14 PM

I_trusted_Snape,

I'm currently reading Unforgiven and I like it. Can't wait to read about the wedding. You were right this story does cause RTKRWS!!! I am an unfortunate victim. Luckily I have never been a huge Ron fan. Though I do believe Ron and Lav belong together. I think they are both kinda (I know this isn't nice) dumb. I waiting for the Ron/Lav and Lav/Davies plot to unfold.

I noticed on your info that you are trying to someday be vegetarian! Congrats! I firmly believe in the switch. I went totally veg a little over 2 months ago. I think it was the best decision of my life (besides marrying my husband).

Megthechef43

2eqf4go.jpg

What is Love? (M) and Cold (M)

Credit for the awesome siggie and profile pic goes to SwissMiss @TDA

#13 UndercoverFan

UndercoverFan

New student

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:20 PM

How long have you been writing(in general)?

What would you use the Marauders Map for?

#14 LupinandTonks14

LupinandTonks14

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:53 PM

I've always loved writing, but I got prety serious about it a little over 2 years ago when I discovered the world of fan fiction.

Hmm..I would probably use the Marauder's Map to be able to sneak off and have fun without getting caught, avoiding the people who could get me in trouble. :)

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users