• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MrsJaydeMalfoy

MrsJaydeMalfoy

Fifth Year

• Prefect
  • 927 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:54 PM

Hi everyone! I'm MrsJaydeMalfoy, but you can call me Jayde. Some of my friends on the forums have sent me questions and asked me why I don't have a MTA page yet, so this is my response to that! Welcome to my MTA page! Feel free to ask questions or make comments!

HPFFsig_zps3cebc6ab.jpg

(The Easter Parade Icons made by me)

My Stories (15+ - M) ♥ MTA (12+) ♥ 

#2 Elenia

Elenia

Second Year

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 07:35 PM

Hi! thought I'd stop by and ask you a few questions (:

1. What inspires you to write?
2. What's your favourite era of the HP-world?
3. Which HP characters personality resembles yours the most?
4. Name a character from HP from whom you would least like to write a fic about. Why?

That's all (:

Hanna

QiLjOhD.gif

BIOBDIOH!

Trying not to love you (m) || Gallery (15+) || The Burning One (m)

#3 MrsJaydeMalfoy

MrsJaydeMalfoy

Fifth Year

• Prefect
  • 927 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 10:10 PM

Hi dear! I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to respond to these; I've only just realized you'd posted!

1. What inspires you to write? Hm... that's a tough one. I've been writing for almost as long as I've been able to read. I've always loved to read, and I suppose I'm inspired by all the authors I've read. I become completely engulfed in good books when I read them, and I think it's amazing that someone can engross others with just their words and imaginations. So I think maybe that's why I write: because I want to be able to take people to other worlds with my words, too. For me writing is also an escape, or outlet.

2. What's your favourite era of the HP-world? Definitely the original - Hogwarts.

3. Which HP characters personality resembles yours the most? Hermione. We could be twins. I'm a complete perfectionist and have been known to be a bit of a know-it-all and obsessed with being a teacher's pet. :p

4. Name a character from HP from whom you would least like to write a fic about. Why? Hm... *thinks*. That's a really good question. I can't think of anyone I absolutely wouldn't write a story about, so just going off the top of my head with no apparent reason, I'm going to say Argus Filch.

Thank you SO much for stopping by and asking questions, dear! Feel free to ask away if you have more!

HPFFsig_zps3cebc6ab.jpg

#4 Guest_dirtydeedsdonedirtcheap_Guest

Guest_dirtydeedsdonedirtcheap_Guest
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:26 AM

Hey, Jayde! I'm here to ask you a few questions! :D

1. How many more chapters do you have until you'll be finished with 'Inevitable?'
2. What gave you the idea for the story in the first place?
3. Why Malfoy in your penname?
4. What do you have planned once you finish 'Inevitable?'
5. Do you read Founders Era fics?
6. What's your least favorite ship and why?
7. What's the best thing about your house!?
8. What's your favorite Shakespeare play and why?
9. So, why do you study Spanish? What made you want to learn the language?

That's all for now! :D

#5 MrsJaydeMalfoy

MrsJaydeMalfoy

Fifth Year

• Prefect
  • 927 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:43 AM

'Deeds!! :yahoo: Thank you so much for stopping by!! Please forgive me for taking so long to get to this; I've just now gotten around to checking my MTA!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. How many more chapters do you have until you'll be finished with 'Inevitable?
That is a very good question; one I honestly don't know the answer to right now. The story in its original version was/is 34 chapters long, but I've already posted Chapter 20 of the new version and the plot is nowhere near where it should be by now. I'm hoping I'll still be able to manage it in 34 chapters, but if not, it hopefully won't be too many more than that. I hope that at least somewhat answered your question!

2. What gave you the idea for the story in the first place?
Well, I had wanted to write a story for a long time, but I never really knew 'fanfiction' existed until one happy day when I stumbled across HPFF. I joined the archives first and started planning and writing before I'd even read any other peoples' stories... to be honest, I don't know where the idea came from. It just sort of... appeared. I was kind of scared to post it because I wasn't sure what other people would think, and I honestly had no idea that other people had written similar things. I wasn't even aware that parts of my plot were considered cliche/overdone until I joined the forums a while later!

3. Why Malfoy in your penname?
This one's easy! Because I ♥ DRACO! :wub: (Okay, so that's mostly due to the fact that gorgeous Tom Felton played him... but whatever. :p )

4. What do you have planned once you finish 'Inevitable?
Due to popular demand, I am considering making either a prequel or sequel (or perhaps novella) out of 'When Fate Becomes a Fairy Tale'. There may or may not be a sequel to Inevitable', also. I've also considered continuing a Lavendar/Ron/Hermione one-shot I wrote for last year's House Cup Collab, and I was recently attacked by plot bunnies for a Lily/James and Harry/OC. After that, who knows??

5. Do you read Founders Era fics?
I've read a couple of one-shots, but nothing longer than that. So I haven't really read any, but I wouldn't be opposed to it either.

6. What's your least favorite ship and why?
Dramione. Not because I think it's stupid or anything, but because they make for some really intense, dramatic stories that wind up getting me hooked... and it's just too hard for me to read about Draco with someone else. :cry: (I know... it's sad). So really my least favorite ship is Draco/anybody that's not me.

7. What's the best thing about your house!
Well, I literally just switched from Gryffindor to Hufflepuff like, a week ago. I think all the houses have their finer points, and I love my former fellow Gryffies just as much as I love my new fellow 'Puffs. As for Hufflepuff house, though, I think the best thing is that everyone is hardworking, helpful and friendly (not saying that people in other houses aren't!).

8. What's your favorite Shakespeare play and why?
HAMLET = ♥. I really, really do not know why; it's not the most cheerful of plays. I guess it's just because I've studied it a lot and seen the movie (with Mel Gibson) about a zillion times. I eventually bought my own copy of the play and the movie. (All this Hamlet talk makes me want to go re-read it!) I really like Romeo and Juliet, also.

9. So, why do you study Spanish? What made you want to learn the language?
Well, when I was younger, we were required to study Spanish once a week in my Elementary school. Later, I had a best friend who was from Mexico, so I spent a lot of time with her family, learning a little about the culture before she and her family moved away. Then in high school, I avoided taking Spanish until my senior year because I thought I'd be horrible at it. Turns out, I wound up getting an award for it... and I've pretty much been hooked ever since! I don't know why I love it so much, I just do! I love the food and the music and learning about the history and culture; it's really amazing! (And being bilingual is an amazing feeling!) Learning to speak other languages is important in breaking down barriers between different people and cultures and forming a truly united world. Now I'm going to Uni for Spanish because I want to share what I love with other people; I want to teach Spanish at the Community College level (I just can't bring myself to do High school).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you SO, SO much for stopping by and asking questions, Deedsie, it means the world to me! ♥ Feel free to PM me if you'd like to discuss! :hug:Come back any time!

HPFFsig_zps3cebc6ab.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users