Hey there! I just read 1 chapter of 1 story of yours and I realized you're a great writer
Here are a few questions:
1) If you could pick one, and only one, person to spend the entire day with, out of the characters (not cast), who would it be and why?
2) You get stuck on an eleven hour plane ride with Tom Felton, What do you talk about, up there in first class?
3) The sorting hat has placed you in Hufflepuff, instead of Slytherin, how do you respond to the Horrid thing?
4) Favourite movie, other than HP, that features one of the HP cast as a main or minor character?
5) Hated Pairing? One you can't read or write about.
6) Favourite pairing? One you adore read and write about.
7) How did you start over at the Archive?
8) Which is your favorite book out of all HP books and which is your favorite movie out of all HP movies?
Oh my, so many questions! I love being queried
1) That's a tough one. Probably either Remus or Lily (Evans). They both seem like nice people who'd have good conversation skills and a good attitude about life.
2) Well, I can't imagine there'd be much talking, at least not if I had my way... *ahem* Oddly enough, probably normal stuff, like television shows, the weather, etc. He just seems like such a normal, down-to-earth guy, and he might appreciate not having someone ask him if people mistake him for Draco Malfoy often.
3) Well, I may be a wee bit disappointed, but at the same time, Hufflepuff is known for loyalty and hard work, right? I mean, those are perfectly admirable characteristics.
4) I'm a huge fan of Gary Oldman in the new Batman series. Also, anything and everything Alan Rickman has ever done. Seriously, I would sit and watch him read the dictionary.
5) I like to consider myself fairly open-minded, but I find it hard to stomach Snape/Hermione. I mean, honestly, in what universe would that feasibly happen? (No offense to shippers.)
6) Severus/Lily. I couldn't fathom it when I first read the last book, but now I actively seek out stories with them as a pairing. They just make my heart feel all warm and fuzzy. I've actually got a challenge entry coming out in the very near future with them in it, and I'm fairly proud of it, so be sure to look for it if you enjoy reading about them as well.
7) It was a result of my PPD (Post-Potter Depression). I originally wrote over at FF.net, though I can't remember my username and would probably be quite embarrassed if anyone read my early stuff now. Anyway, I was getting very down with the release of Pt. 2 coming out, just as I had when the last book came out, and I was desperate for a cure. I googled "harry potter fanfiction" and this site came up, and now I'm never looking back
I've carried my first two stories around in my head for years and now they've been properly written, thank goodness.
8) My favorite book is Prisoner of Azkaban (Sirius and Remus, two of my favorite characters, were introduced in it, and for once the plot wasn't all about thwarting Voldemort directly). My favorite film is Half-Blood Prince, which most people seem to hate but I love because Tom Felton and Alan Rickman got to shine more properly in it. I do love me a good villain