Hey there(: I'll make your page less lonely
Here are some questions!
1. If you could date any guy (marauders to next gen) from the series, who would you choose? Which actors?
2. If you had to compete in 1 task from the Triwizard Tournament, which task would you choose?
3. Beauxbatons or Hogwarts?
4. Which House do you thing the Sorting hat would place you in?
5. What position, if any, would you like to play on a quidditch team?
6. If you could go to Hogwarts during any era, which would you pick?
7. Favourite professor?
8. Favourite Ships?
Hope I helped you out
1. Well i do love me my Slytherin boys so probably Draco Malfoy is the one I would want to date.
2. the first task because i love dragons especially if they were the ones from How To Train Your Dragon... so cute!
4. I personally think the sorting hat would put me in Hufflepuff as I'm not that brave smart or cunning really.. but i am nice and loyal.. but pottermore did put me in ravenclaw.. so idk
5. Seeing as I'm afraid of heights I would just be a supporter
6. maybe Marauders or hogwarts so that i could meet Draco..
7. Honestly that last book really made me love Snape his character is so intricate and awesome but otherwise McGonagall is deffinately awesome too.. esp. with her line "I've always wanted to do that spell" lol
8. my all time fav ship is Draco Malfoy/Hermione Granger but I also ship James Potter/ Lily Evans and Scorpius Malfoy/Rose Weasley
Hello, wanna answer some questions?
1. Which house would you want to be in? Why?
2. Which house do you think you should be in? Why?
3. Which character would you go on a date with and why?
4. Are you a Voldy supporter or would you fight in the battle for Hoggy?
5. What is your favourite fic on HPFF ever?
6. Why do you love writing?
7. Do you have a muse?
8. Which magical school would you go to?
Hope youre a little less lonely,
1. Slytherin for the win of course! lol I love me my slytherin boys but also I really feel that Slytherin is misjudged.. yes there are bad guys and a bunch came from Slytherin but its a house that has a lot of pure-bloods and I feel that its very common to adopt your parents feelings and attitudes especially while in school..
2. I feel like Hufflepuff is really the house for me as it fits what i feel about myself the most that I'm loyal to my friends and I'm really nice
3. Draco, Blaise, Oliver Wood, those are probably my top three.. maybe not really sure but i know i want to date Draco.. I esp. love Oliver's accent..
4. I'm a total Hogwarts Supporter
5. Well one of my Favorite Dramiones ever is Two to Tango.. its just so well done and idk i really love the idea and all the talk about dancing and such..
6. Writing like reading is an escape for me.. not like my life is horrible or anything but it lets me forget the little dramas going on in my world or unwind from work and homework. I love being able to express things in different ways and hope that my readers can kinda get lost in my work if they are having a bad day like i do with normal books.
7. I haven't actually named my muse yet but i feel that yes i do have one and sometimes they like to throw me ideas when i'm no where near a place to write them down.. like when i'm driving or walking..
8. probably Hogwarts just because its really the only one we actually know what it looks like and such and i love me some castles.
Hello!^^ here are a few questions!
1. If you could have one conversation with one character from hogwarts, who would it be?
2. Who is your favorite character? Your least favorite? Why?
3. Are you more Dobby or Kreacher?
4. If you could live as Harry through one of the books, which one would you like to live and why?
5. Which is your favorite between: Harry, Ron and Draco?
6. If you could fly on a broom, on a Theastral, like Voldemort, on Sirius'/Hagrid's motorcycle or on a Hippogriff, which would you choose?
7. If you could live the life of one of the HP characters, which would you want to live and why?
8. If you had went to Hogwarts and graduated, which job do you think you'd want to do?
9. What got you to first read Harry Potter? Was it an immediate love, or did it take time before you started to like it?
10. Whats your favorite creature from the HP world?
Hope you liked my questions!
1. Probably Draco and it would be to convince him that I'm the one for him
2. I have a lot of favorite characters: Draco- because he's Draco, Snape- hes such a complex and well thought out character, Neville- he grew up so amazing and i'm so glad about the part he had to play, Luna- she is pretty awesome, James and Lily- because their relationship is beautiful in the end and always wonder how they got together, Remus and Sirius- because they are amazing, Dobby- he's so darn cute you can't help but love him and many more but ill stop there. As for least favorite Vernon- i find him annoying, Petunia- talk about a horrible sister, Cormac McLaggen- wow is about the only word i have for him..
3. Dobby.. hes so cute! i love in part 1 how he keeps pushing Kreacher out of his way as he's telling his story.. i just love him..
4. The first! Being able to experience Hogwarts for the first time on that boat and everything is just amazing.
5. Draco. love me my Slytherin boys!
6. Theastral. I think they are cute.. creepy but so cute esp the little one!
7. Luna- she just has this thing about her that is so awesome, she is smart but then airy and idk i love her character
8. Well there really aren't that many known jobs about Wizards really, If your able to specialize in a certain field for healer such as psych for people like Neville's parents that would really be me!
9. Well i got the book from a friend for christmas long time ago.. I hated reading then so i only got to like chapter 4 then never picked it up. For some reason though my family decided to go to a midnight showing of Harry Potter 1 not the first showing but like a couple weeks or something after it came out and I was in love! it was love at first sight for me with the movies and it really got me interested in readin so ever since I have absolutely loved HP and reading!
10.DRAGONS! (i didnt like the looks of them but i love dragons..)