• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Slytherinchica08

Slytherinchica08

Fresh Blood

• Validator
  • 1,144 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 07:55 PM

Hello everyone! I figured now that I finally have a couple of stories posted and have a few more in the works I should make a meet the author page.

My name is Slytherinchica08 both here on the forums and on the archives. I've been around on the site for quite a few years now and used to write a little bit then i took down both of my stories because they were really horrible but now i'm back and writing again!

Here is what i have written:

The Unnoticed Slytherin (oneshot): Tracey Davis/Theo Nott
A Beautiful Injustice (oneshot): Sirius Black/ OC

Go ahead! Ask away!

h1Ddw.png

41a22293bdc1183d1cc851d1822e884d-d4r25yr My Author Page(stories are 15+ and M) Amazing av by !inthedeep at TDA and sig by Levana!41a22293bdc1183d1cc851d1822e884d-d4r25yr

#2 LupinandTonks14

LupinandTonks14

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 08:08 PM

Hey there(: I'll make your page less lonely :D

Here are some questions!

1. If you could date any guy (marauders to next gen) from the series, who would you choose? Which actors?

2. If you had to compete in 1 task from the Triwizard Tournament, which task would you choose?

3. Beauxbatons or Hogwarts?

4. Which House do you thing the Sorting hat would place you in?

5. What position, if any, would you like to play on a quidditch team?

6. If you could go to Hogwarts during any era, which would you pick?

7. Favourite professor?

8. Favourite Ships?

Hope I helped you out :D
Thank you to MagicalInk @ TDA for the gorgeous avatar! && Thanks to Swiss Miss @ TDA for the awesome siggy! :)
My Stories (12+ to M) Unforgiven (M)

Posted Image

#3 mangagirl

mangagirl

Fourth Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 08:11 PM

Hello, wanna answer some questions?

1. Which house would you want to be in? Why?

2. Which house do you think you should be in? Why?
3. Which character would you go on a date with and why?

4. Are you a Voldy supporter or would you fight in the battle for Hoggy?

5. What is your favourite fic on HPFF ever?
6. Why do you love writing?
7. Do you have a muse?

8. Which magical school would you go to?

Hope youre a little less lonely,

Emma xx

Posted Image

Gryffindor for the House Cup 2012! Set by Camila!

HPFF (12+ with some M stories)

LOTOTFCFAR * CARDIGANS FOR ETERNAL GLORY * He's OUR chosen one!

#4 LunarLuna

LunarLuna

Second Year

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 09:09 PM

Hello!^^ here are a few questions! :D

1. If you could have one conversation with one character from hogwarts, who would it be?
2. Who is your favorite character? Your least favorite? Why?
3. Are you more Dobby or Kreacher?
4. If you could live as Harry through one of the books, which one would you like to live and why?
5. Which is your favorite between: Harry, Ron and Draco?
6. If you could fly on a broom, on a Theastral, like Voldemort, on Sirius'/Hagrid's motorcycle or on a Hippogriff, which would you choose?
7. If you could live the life of one of the HP characters, which would you want to live and why?
8. If you had went to Hogwarts and graduated, which job do you think you'd want to do?
9. What got you to first read Harry Potter? Was it an immediate love, or did it take time before you started to like it?
10. Whats your favorite creature from the HP world?

Hope you liked my questions! :D

039i.png

">Gallery (12+)

#5 Slytherinchica08

Slytherinchica08

Fresh Blood

• Validator
  • 1,144 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 03:53 AM

Hey there(: I'll make your page less lonely :D

Here are some questions!

1. If you could date any guy (marauders to next gen) from the series, who would you choose? Which actors?

2. If you had to compete in 1 task from the Triwizard Tournament, which task would you choose?

3. Beauxbatons or Hogwarts?

4. Which House do you thing the Sorting hat would place you in?

5. What position, if any, would you like to play on a quidditch team?

6. If you could go to Hogwarts during any era, which would you pick?

7. Favourite professor?

8. Favourite Ships?

Hope I helped you out :D

1. Well i do love me my Slytherin boys so probably Draco Malfoy is the one I would want to date.
2. the first task because i love dragons especially if they were the ones from How To Train Your Dragon... so cute!
3. Hogwarts
4. I personally think the sorting hat would put me in Hufflepuff as I'm not that brave smart or cunning really.. but i am nice and loyal.. but pottermore did put me in ravenclaw.. so idk
5. Seeing as I'm afraid of heights I would just be a supporter
6. maybe Marauders or hogwarts so that i could meet Draco..
7. Honestly that last book really made me love Snape his character is so intricate and awesome but otherwise McGonagall is deffinately awesome too.. esp. with her line "I've always wanted to do that spell" lol
8. my all time fav ship is Draco Malfoy/Hermione Granger but I also ship James Potter/ Lily Evans and Scorpius Malfoy/Rose Weasley

Hello, wanna answer some questions?

1. Which house would you want to be in? Why?

2. Which house do you think you should be in? Why?
3. Which character would you go on a date with and why?

4. Are you a Voldy supporter or would you fight in the battle for Hoggy?

5. What is your favourite fic on HPFF ever?
6. Why do you love writing?
7. Do you have a muse?

8. Which magical school would you go to?

Hope youre a little less lonely,

Emma xx

1. Slytherin for the win of course! lol I love me my slytherin boys but also I really feel that Slytherin is misjudged.. yes there are bad guys and a bunch came from Slytherin but its a house that has a lot of pure-bloods and I feel that its very common to adopt your parents feelings and attitudes especially while in school..
2. I feel like Hufflepuff is really the house for me as it fits what i feel about myself the most that I'm loyal to my friends and I'm really nice
3. Draco, Blaise, Oliver Wood, those are probably my top three.. maybe not really sure but i know i want to date Draco.. I esp. love Oliver's accent..
4. I'm a total Hogwarts Supporter
5. Well one of my Favorite Dramiones ever is Two to Tango.. its just so well done and idk i really love the idea and all the talk about dancing and such..
6. Writing like reading is an escape for me.. not like my life is horrible or anything but it lets me forget the little dramas going on in my world or unwind from work and homework. I love being able to express things in different ways and hope that my readers can kinda get lost in my work if they are having a bad day like i do with normal books.
7. I haven't actually named my muse yet but i feel that yes i do have one and sometimes they like to throw me ideas when i'm no where near a place to write them down.. like when i'm driving or walking..
8. probably Hogwarts just because its really the only one we actually know what it looks like and such and i love me some castles.

Hello!^^ here are a few questions! :D

1. If you could have one conversation with one character from hogwarts, who would it be?
2. Who is your favorite character? Your least favorite? Why?
3. Are you more Dobby or Kreacher?
4. If you could live as Harry through one of the books, which one would you like to live and why?
5. Which is your favorite between: Harry, Ron and Draco?
6. If you could fly on a broom, on a Theastral, like Voldemort, on Sirius'/Hagrid's motorcycle or on a Hippogriff, which would you choose?
7. If you could live the life of one of the HP characters, which would you want to live and why?
8. If you had went to Hogwarts and graduated, which job do you think you'd want to do?
9. What got you to first read Harry Potter? Was it an immediate love, or did it take time before you started to like it?
10. Whats your favorite creature from the HP world?

Hope you liked my questions! :D

1. Probably Draco and it would be to convince him that I'm the one for him
2. I have a lot of favorite characters: Draco- because he's Draco, Snape- hes such a complex and well thought out character, Neville- he grew up so amazing and i'm so glad about the part he had to play, Luna- she is pretty awesome, James and Lily- because their relationship is beautiful in the end and always wonder how they got together, Remus and Sirius- because they are amazing, Dobby- he's so darn cute you can't help but love him and many more but ill stop there. As for least favorite Vernon- i find him annoying, Petunia- talk about a horrible sister, Cormac McLaggen- wow is about the only word i have for him..
3. Dobby.. hes so cute! i love in part 1 how he keeps pushing Kreacher out of his way as he's telling his story.. i just love him..
4. The first! Being able to experience Hogwarts for the first time on that boat and everything is just amazing.
5. Draco. love me my Slytherin boys!
6. Theastral. I think they are cute.. creepy but so cute esp the little one!
7. Luna- she just has this thing about her that is so awesome, she is smart but then airy and idk i love her character
8. Well there really aren't that many known jobs about Wizards really, If your able to specialize in a certain field for healer such as psych for people like Neville's parents that would really be me!
9. Well i got the book from a friend for christmas long time ago.. I hated reading then so i only got to like chapter 4 then never picked it up. For some reason though my family decided to go to a midnight showing of Harry Potter 1 not the first showing but like a couple weeks or something after it came out and I was in love! it was love at first sight for me with the movies and it really got me interested in readin so ever since I have absolutely loved HP and reading!
10.DRAGONS! (i didnt like the looks of them but i love dragons..)

h1Ddw.png

41a22293bdc1183d1cc851d1822e884d-d4r25yr My Author Page(stories are 15+ and M) Amazing av by !inthedeep at TDA and sig by Levana!41a22293bdc1183d1cc851d1822e884d-d4r25yr

#6 Guest_StormThief17_Guest

Guest_StormThief17_Guest
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2012 - 11:27 PM

Hi :) I have a couple questions I would love to hear your answers to!

1. I really like your Fred/Katie Bell story, Forever Young. What inspired you to write about them?

2. I also really enjoy the Lysander story you have started, The Help. The way you portray Lysander and Lorcan are pretty opposite. WHat do you think made them so different? (if it doesn't spoil anything!)

3. What is your favorite era to write about? You have a pretty good mix on your author page :)

4. What is your favorite scene of all time in the books, and which one in the movies?

Happy Writing!

-Kathryn

#7 Slytherinchica08

Slytherinchica08

Fresh Blood

• Validator
  • 1,144 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:20 PM

Wow I didn't see that this was here! Oops!

1. I really like your Fred/Katie Bell story, Forever Young. What inspired you to write about them?

I'm not really sure exactly. My muse likes to come up with all these different stories and I feel that I just have to write them. I'm not sure if it has to deal with the fact that Fred dies so I wanted to make sure that he had someone before he died or not. I'm so glad you really like this story and I do hope to start continuing it again!

2. I also really enjoy the Lysander story you have started, The Help. The way you portray Lysander and Lorcan are pretty opposite. WHat do you think made them so different? (if it doesn't spoil anything!)
I just see the two of them as being different. While Lorcan is the confident one Lysander is the one who ended up with all of these insecurities which plays into how he interacts with girls. He's just way too insecure about himself to be able to talk to girls.

3. What is your favorite era to write about? You have a pretty good mix on your author page :)

well I love dramiones so I would have to say the Hogwarts era is my favorite to write about. I'm glad you noticed that I have a wide variety on my page. Its one of my goals to have at least attempted as many pairings/eras as I can!

4. What is your favorite scene of all time in the books, and which one in the movies?
In the books, I would probably have to say either Snapes Worst Memory, or when Harry sees Snapes memories in book seven! They both just added so much to Snapes character and the line Always, will always be one of the most romantic things to me! In the movies, I really like the scenes where Hermione is teaching Ron how to play piano, it really tugs my heartstrings for them, but I also love Luna Lovegood, she was so well portrayed so anything with her is just amazing!

h1Ddw.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users