First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 05:29 PM

Hey =D I'm very new to this so bear with me =D

Amy.
Posted Image

Thanks to chocolat. @ TDA for the amazing sig!

#2 gingersnape

gingersnape

Fourth Year

• Prefect
  • 689 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 02:25 AM

*skips into thread with a malicious grin and questions forming in mind* Welcome to the forums Amez! *cough finally finally finally cough* Anyway, being that I probably have far too much time on my hands, and I want an oppertunity to ask you lots of pointless questions... and some serious ones... here we go! Odds are serious writing things, eves are whatever comes to mind! :D

1. Where do you turn to for inspiration?
2. The infamous spork question: What's your opinion on sporks?
3. Do you like writing with music or another type of background noise, or do you prefer silence?
4. Peppermint or Spearmint?
5. If you were to write another fic, which era, what characters, and why would you pick to write that story?
6. Analog or digital clocks?
7. If your Lily came into our world, what do you think she would want her job to be?
8. What's your favorite color? What about Lily? And Alice? And James? And Sirius? And Gemma? And Emma?
9. What is your favorite part of the process of writing a chapter, from first getting the ideas of it to actually writing it, to getting feedback on it?
10. DUN DUN DUN. Last Question!!!! *sounds alarms and starts running around with flailing arms* Does Lily like to sleep in or get up early?

Okie dokie, my work here is done, I hope you're still conscious after my little interrogation session! If you're not, good luck recovering and please don't sue me! *leaves plate of gingersnaps just in case and skips out*

Emccentric_zps15ad6c78.gif
HPPC (12+) | set by Emccentric@TDA | Author's Page (12+)

#3 caomoyl

caomoyl

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 09:26 PM

*skips into thread with a malicious grin and questions forming in mind* Welcome to the forums Amez! *cough finally finally finally cough* Anyway, being that I probably have far too much time on my hands, and I want an oppertunity to ask you lots of pointless questions... and some serious ones... here we go! Odds are serious writing things, eves are whatever comes to mind! :D

1. Where do you turn to for inspiration?
2. The infamous spork question: What's your opinion on sporks?
3. Do you like writing with music or another type of background noise, or do you prefer silence?
4. Peppermint or Spearmint?
5. If you were to write another fic, which era, what characters, and why would you pick to write that story?
6. Analog or digital clocks?
7. If your Lily came into our world, what do you think she would want her job to be?
8. What's your favorite color? What about Lily? And Alice? And James? And Sirius? And Gemma? And Emma?
9. What is your favorite part of the process of writing a chapter, from first getting the ideas of it to actually writing it, to getting feedback on it?
10. DUN DUN DUN. Last Question!!!! *sounds alarms and starts running around with flailing arms* Does Lily like to sleep in or get up early?

Okie dokie, my work here is done, I hope you're still conscious after my little interrogation session! If you're not, good luck recovering and please don't sue me! *leaves plate of gingersnaps just in case and skips out*

Ok..second time lucky =P
Me when I read the post --> :p:teehee: :blink: And I :worshippy: to your questions =D
I didn't take that long to get on =P I just never got around to it =P I like pointless questions..they make life fun =D
Ok...this is a cool emoticon --> :starwars: Ooh and this one :whoops:
Now, questions =D
Wait..my food is ready *goes and eats* *comes back* Ok..here we go =D
1. My brain =D Not that it's a good thing..but that's the truth =PI do get some ideas from random things that happen (I have one planned =D) And sometimes my brother suggests things..but mostly things come from my brain =D
2. I love sporks!! Best invention ever!! Though I do think they should be called Foons =D I think that is a cool name!! =D
3. It depends on whether I am on Skype, I have writer's block or am finding it hard to concentrate. If I am on Skype then it depends on who I am talking to. If it's Lau then I am usually listening to her music =P If it's Maria then I don't have music on =D And if it is Asi or Judi then it depends on whether they can talk or not =D
4. Ummmm... *check mint imperial packet* Damn..it doesn't say..I don't know the difference =P But I will go with which ever one mint imperials are =D
5. Hmmm...*spends the next 10 minutes thinking* I think I would do it about Fred and George...The growing up, going through Hogwarts, opening and working in the shop and then after the war (RIP Fred) I think I'm going to have fun writing the Marauders and Fred and George are pretty much the same apart from they have brothers, a sister and a mum to annoy too =D
6. Hmm...Digital..because it's easier..But I still think you shoudl be able to read analog *hint, hint*
7. Ummm...I am thinking accounting..*imagines James and Sirius bursting in to see her and messing things up*
8. Hmm..I have a few..Pinky red, bright orange, bright green, bright blue and bright yellow =D Lily's is bright green (this will come up in the fic =D) Alice's is orange (not bright like mine, but a normal orange =D) James' is sky blue. Sirius' is red. Gemma's is pink and Emma's is yellow (no referrence to her being in Hufflepuff =P)
9. Hmm..I do like thinking up the ideas..but then that makes the chapter awesome to write =D And then getting feedback is amazing!! Arghh..I can't decide!!!!!
10. Lily is one of those amazing people who can go to bed late and get up early!! The same can't be said for the other people in her dorm though =P

Don't worry..I'm still conscious =P *eats gingersnaps* :thanks:

Amy =D :ukflag: <---That is the most awesomenessest (is that a word?) emoticon ever!!!

Amy.
Posted Image

#4 GinevraMollyPotter

GinevraMollyPotter

Fourth Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 12:17 PM

Your MTA seriously needed a lot more love and since I reviewed the entirety of your author page I am coming over here to ask you some questions.

1) You wrote a story from Trevor's point of view. It's very original so where did you get the idea from?
2) In the story you wrote about friendships between the animals in the dorm. Do you really think there would be that type of friendship between the pets?
3) If you were a Hogwarts pet, who would be your best friend? Scabbers, Crookshanks, Hedwig or Trevor?
4) You also write a lot of angst. Is that your favourite genre?
5) One last goodbye is very bittersweet. Do you think there is an afterlife in which Fred could have looked down on his family?

6) Is it really bad that I thought your founders story was actually real? I'm sorry! Why did you choose to make the story about the founders? Do you like that era?
7) You also write a lot of humour. I love your humour stories, especially the Prankster got Pranked. How do you write humour? Do you just think about what you would say in that situation?
8) Are you a Dramione fan?

Also from Loneliness to Perfection is one of my favourite stories! I think you should keep on writing!

UegoW.png

Wonderful sig set by KillerQueen@TDA 

My author page (12+-M)

#5 caomoyl

caomoyl

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:54 PM

1) You wrote a story from Trevor's point of view. It's very original so where did you get the idea from?
I can't remember where it originally came from, but I had wanted to write from the point of view of an animal for a while. I like picking unusual characters who most people don't think of, so animals tick that box.

2) In the story you wrote about friendships between the animals in the dorm. Do you really think there would be that type of friendship between the pets?
I like to think there would be. I have always thought of animals in the magical world as being more intelligent and capable of some human emotions.

3) If you were a Hogwarts pet, who would be your best friend? Scabbers, Crookshanks, Hedwig or Trevor?
Hmm, good questions. I'd say Crookshanks. Just because we could run around the school and have fun together.

4) You also write a lot of angst. Is that your favourite genre?
Umm, to write, I guess so. I just love thinking about emotions and feelings and getting to explore them. It shows another side to some characters we think we know so well. I've never actually noticed how much angst I write, but looking at my plunny list, a lot of it is :p

5) One last goodbye is very bittersweet. Do you think there is an afterlife in which Fred could have looked down on his family?
I like to think so. I like to think that we can all be watched over, especially in Harry Potter, so that they could all know that it ends well; that they didn't die for nothing.

6) Is it really bad that I thought your founders story was actually real? I'm sorry! Why did you choose to make the story about the founders? Do you like that era?
Hahaha! That is rather bad since it was my best attempt at writing badly :p I..don't really know why I chose the founders. I think the idea just came to me and I realised how bad I could write it. We don't know much about how Hogwarts was built, so it is purely imagination. All I needed to do was imagine badly! :p

7) You also write a lot of humour. I love your humour stories, especially the Prankster got Pranked. How do you write humour? Do you just think about what you would say in that situation?
Some of it is what I would say in certain situations. Other bits are just funny things that come to me. I don't really know how I do it, I just do :p I always fear that they are terrible though, since I was never convinced I was good with humour!

8) Are you a Dramione fan?
No. End of. ;)

Also from Loneliness to Perfection is one of my favourite stories! I think you should keep on writing!
I wish I could. I really want to, it's a matter of getting my muse going again. I haven't written it for nearly two years, but I am going to try and plan it and finish it ... once I think of a plot ;)

Amy.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users