7 replies to this topic

#1 ARG

ARG

New student

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 08:42 AM

Hello!

I'm ARG, also known sometimes as AnneRG. Logically, my name is Anne :D I am a student right now and, although I was born in Britain, I live in Portugal with my family.

I first started reading the Harry Potter books when I was eleven and was going through the loss of a parent. Those books helped me through a lot and I could never let them go again, not even now when it's been nearly a decade... You can just call me an HP fanatic.

I've been reading fan fiction for a long time too and I started doing so because I'd ran out of space for more books in my bookcase, so I had to find a way to keep reading without using up more space... Crazy, I know, but it was love at first sight. I started writing in 2007, a few months after DH came out, mostly because I simply couldn't find the sort of fic I wanted to read, so I figured I might as well get my hands dirty too, so to speak. One thing led to another and now I have 6 fics posted about this fandom, four of them part of a series.

I'm very protective of my characters, either original or canon, and killing one off or hurting it is one of the hardest things for me to write... Still, the most important thing for me is to keep everything realistic and faithful to the world J.K. Rowling created in her books. I simply abhor anything written out of character or without a sense whatsoever.

I intend to keep writing for as long as real life allows me - the prospects for sequels and new plots are endless in my head.

I hope you all like my stories. Your feedback is always appreciated for me to improve as a writer.

Thank you for taking your time to read my introduction. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them and I would be delighted to answer.

Anne

"You can have the candy if you sit on my lap."
"That sounds like something perverted old men say to young, stupid girls."
"I'm not old and you're not stupid." He sat, patted his knee. "It's Belgian chocolate."

Roarke and Eve Dallas - Divided in Death

#2 Principessa

Principessa

New student

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 06:02 PM

Hey, I'm a huge fan of your works. So I think it was understandable that I wasn't really happy when I saw Brave New World and Brave New Hope just disappear from your page. So, my question is; What happened? I loved to read your story and was always looking forward to the next chapter, and now it's gonePosted Image

#3 ARG

ARG

New student

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 02:21 AM

Hey, I'm a huge fan of your works. So I think it was understandable that I wasn't really happy when I saw Brave New World and Brave New Hope just disappear from your page. So, my question is; What happened? I loved to read your story and was always looking forward to the next chapter, and now it's gonePosted Image

Hi! Sorry about that but, don't worry, the stories are not really gone, just hidden by the site's staff temporarily...

As soon as that is worked out, I'll contact the staff to unhide Brave New World and Brave New Hope - when that happens, you'll be able to read the next chapter of Brave New Hope which has actually been written for two weeks already...

Anyway, sorry again for this issue - I promise I'm working on fixing it as soon as the queue allows me.

Nice to hear from you,

ARG

Edited by Georgia Weasley, 10 January 2011 - 08:29 PM.
Reasons for hiding stories are between the staff and the author. Thanks.

"I'm not old and you're not stupid." He sat, patted his knee. "It's Belgian chocolate."

#4 Fleur Delacour Potter

Fleur Delacour Potter

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 10:24 PM

Hi there, I'm Fleur!
I have a question for you: which ship?(s) do you shy away from when you write fanfiction and why?

Fleur

Posted Image

Made by squaredancer

Little Louis (15+)

#5 ARG

ARG

New student

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 02:52 AM

Hi there, I'm Fleur!
I have a question for you: which ship?(s) do you shy away from when you write fanfiction and why?

Fleur

Hi!

Honestly, I don't really shy away from any canon ship. I tend to, well, embrace them, in fact, and make an effort to have them included in my stories.

However, when it comes to non-canon ships, I defenitely have a few issues, such as Draco/Hermione - I just find that one awfully over-used and it simply doesn't call me as they never really showed romantic interest in one other in the books - and Harry/Hermione as it just screams incestuous to me (in a non blood-related sort of way)...

Apart from that, I'm fine, really.

ARG

#6 Dark Crys

Dark Crys

New student

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 09:56 AM

Hi ARG!

I've been reading your stories for a while now and love the way you have been able to give Sirius a happy ending, what I was wondering is how you came up with the idea as it is a story that I have re-read and enjoy immensely.

xoxo

#7 MissMdsty

MissMdsty

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:24 PM

Hey there!

I've been reading your stories in the Mia/Sirius saga (am I allowed to call it that? it just seems that way to me). I'm simply in love with your original characters, especially Isabelle, she's so funny and a perfect match for George. I remember that I was reading and there was a part of dialogue that said "My father doesn't have four legs." and he replies "You never noticed the other two?" and I was laughing so hard my stomach hurt and I thought those two deserve each other.

Anyway I'm going to stop now while I don't freak you out by acting like a fangirl. :blushing:

Do you have any plans of writting a different story with the Izzy/George pairing?

AZ1lJ5g.png

set by penseé @ tda

Author Page (15+ M) || MTA ||

#8 patronus_charm

patronus_charm

Fourth Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:49 PM

I'm guessing you don't check this regularly as you haven't replied to something from 2011 ;D oh well I'll post anyway as I love your fan fictions.

I'm so glad you gave Sirius a happy ending as I spent around 20 minutes crying when first read his death scene as he is the most awesome character ever!

OK question time!

1. I know your plannig a fourth book will that be the last in the series?

2. How did you decide Izzy and George should date?

3. Who's your favourite character of the Harry Potter world?

g4VVUEc.png

author page [12+]| mta [12+] | gallery [15+] | the second person pov challenge [12+]

currently writing: chapter 16 of acanthus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users