Photo

MidnightBlue_xNew and very much improved.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ElysiumJayne

ElysiumJayne

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 12:57 AM

So hey there, I'm MidnightBlue_x or Ely.

I've been writing fanfiction since 2006 but only started posting on HPFF in 2009.
My first ever fanfiction was called The Fifth Marauder and was posted on Quizilla and my first fanfiction posted on HPFF was called Love & Hate.

I'm more than happy to answer your questions about any of my fanfictions and such so drop a note below!

#2 lizzacc

lizzacc

Third Year

• Prefect
  • 394 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 01:33 AM

ELY! -hug tackles-
You know, I've never been first to ask someone questions on their MTA page. :laugh: You're my first, hehe.

Right-o, some questions for you:

1. I haven't actually read any of your stories, except for the one you wrote for my challenge. Which story of yours would you recommend for me to read first?

2. You mentioned in your author's note that you originally planned to make 'Closed Secrets' a novella. What made you change your mind and make it an one-shot instead?

That's all for now! :)

Edited by lizzacc, 07 November 2010 - 01:34 AM.

Follow the Butterflies Optimisit Award

Posted Image

supermegafoxyawesomehot blinkie by pennyardelle!

Liza | HPFF's 10th Anniversary Awards Winner | QTR editor

Beauty (15+) The Simplest of Things (15+)

#3 ElysiumJayne

ElysiumJayne

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 01:57 AM

Well I am very glad you are the first person for mine!

1. Well it really depends what you're in to, I've done quite a mixture of things. If you're into Marauders, then Tied Together With a Smile, Behind Enemy Lines or Sugar Free Sweets are the ones for you. If you like Tom Riddle then try Killers Luck and then if you like one-shots, well I've got plently of those.

2. Yes, I had planned to make Closed Secrets a novella and it was going to become a romance fic but about fiive minutes into writing, I decided that with the way I wanted to end it, It really didn't fit if I went on. maybe one day I'll write something longer with Lisa Turpin.

Thank you so much!

#4 elizabeth23

elizabeth23

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 02:59 AM

Ahem hem hem...SQUEAK! ♥

So, Ely, I have a few questions for you:

1. What was the inspiration for TTWAS?
2. Would you ever write a story that showed the Peter Pettigrew in a good light?
3. What would you say/do if both Sirius Black and Emilie Autumn showed up to your house?
4. Which HP character would you most like to meet?
5. What is the best thing about being a fanfiction author?

I love you muchly, PR Ely!!! :D hehe xx

#5 ElysiumJayne

ElysiumJayne

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 04:13 AM

Haha, Hey there PR Lizzie!

1. It took me a year to actually finish the first chapter of TTWAS, originally it was totally different to what I have now. So when I first came up with the idea for TTWAS, I really only had Coralie's name and the fact it would be Sirius/OC. I lost a lot of inspiration during the year and then finally decided one day that I was going to finish the first chapter. I suppose my main inspiration is Taylor Swift, Her and Coralie are sort of alike in personality ( as well as looks :p ) and then my friends, every single person in TTWAS is based on someone I know.

2. I'm sort of slowly trying to do that in TTWAS, I recently read this lovely story 'Keeping The Secret'' which looks at Peter in a good light and as I keep reading that I'm slowly finding it hard to hate the teenage version of him.

3. I'd probably kiss Sirius, tackle hug Emilie and then faint.

4. That's a hard one Lizzie. I'd probably have to say either Lily Evans or Sirius Black. I love Lily as a character, and I really enjoy reading and writing her and well you know why I'd pick Sirius.

5. The best thing about being a fanfciton author? Well, I'd have to say it's meeting new and amazing people that I never would have met otherwise. I love getting reviews and talking to fellow authors and such.

Thank you Lizzie! I really enjoyed your questions.

#6 AquariaJasmyne

AquariaJasmyne

First Year

• Prefect
  • 168 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 08:37 AM

*swoops in dramatically* LIZZIE IS HERE!!! *bows at the sound of clapping and cheering*

So...questions....

1. What is it like having so many fic's posted on HPFF?
2. Are you planning on expanding any of the one-shots?
3. Inspiration for LM?
4. Which Death Eater is your favourite and why?
5. Draco Malfoy. Yay or Nay?

ILOVEYOUMYPRETTYFULLITTLEPLAGUERATTIE!!! :D

Posted Image

| | the stories | | stunning set by jenna822, my awesome secret santa | | the mta | |

on a bit of a hiatus, unfortunately :(
-huggles hpff forever-

#7 ElysiumJayne

ElysiumJayne

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 08:47 AM

OMG LIZZIE! *faints*

Oh right, questions...

1. Well...uh...It's fun I suppose because I can never focus on just the one fic, as you know, so I can chop and change which one to write depending on my mood.

2. A few of them actually, I've had many requests on expanding 'The Hate Society' so that's number one on my list at the moment.

3. YOU, my darling! And don't snort, you were actually a major inspiration to me. The other main one was Marie Antoinette, I really enjoyed the movie and yeah... And of course, a favourite little character of ours.

4. BARTY CROUCH JR. Ahem...I quite like Barty Crouch Jr. because I think he's beautiful. :wub: *swoon*

5. Depends, Canon= YAY. OOC= Y-NAY

THANKYOUSUPERMEGAFOXYAWESOMEHOTLITTLEPALGUERATTIE! ILOVEYOU! <3

Edited by ElysiumJayne, 06 January 2011 - 08:48 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users