6 replies to this topic

#1 Cleopatra

Cleopatra

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 08:01 PM

Hello! Welcome to my MTA page! Iím Cleopatraa better known as Cleopatra on the forums. Iím not a well-known author on HPFF but I still hope there are some people here who enjoy my stories. You can find my stories here 12+ or in my siggy. Warned: I love minor characters and minor pairings. Any questions you might have about my fanfiction, myself or anything else, please feel free to ask away! And that was it for now I guess... :sweat:

-xoxox-

Cleopatra

Posted Image
Made by ClearPlastic

HPFF/MTA/(12+)

#2 Axjion

Axjion

First Year

• Members+
  • Pip
  • 156 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 02:17 AM

Cleo! You made a page! I didn't think you would... so I'll give you your first set of questions.

1). Having read some of you work and your MTA page, I see you like minor characters and pairings. Who is your favorite minor character?
2). Which is your favorite minor pairing?
3). How many stories have you written?
4). Which is your favorite of your stories you have written?
5). Which is your favorite HP book and why?

Just so you know :: I RAWWWWWWWWR for Gryffindor

The truth is, in the war between Pirae and Ninjae, we Ninjae eventually win. ~

_

~Reviews(12+)~My Stories(12+)~Meet the Author(12+)~

#3 Cleopatra

Cleopatra

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 01:37 PM

Yeah questions!! I made it thanks to you ;)

1) Hmmm... Difficult question. I can change my mind easily about this. But at the moment I really like Evan Rosier. Why? I have no idea. I even wrote an one-shot about him. Maybe it is because what his name means, the fact we don't know much about him, that he was a death eater. Or I just read some great fics about him. I don't know. At the moment I just like him.

2) I actually don't have one. Yeah I have thing for minor pairings but I also love major pairings. The most important thing I find is the plot good and the story well written. If that's the case I'll read the story and I will like the pairing. For example I once read a Antonin Dolohov/Hermione story. You'll probably think what kind of pairing is that. So did I. But the story was just wow. The author made me a lover of that ship.

3) Well at the moment I have:In the palm of Sin, Bathing in Roses, Pursuing the Unattainable and The Taste of Curiosity. So four but the fifth one is in the queue and I'm writing a novel but I'm still not sure if I'm going to post it and when I'm going to post it.

4) In the Palm of Sin. Because Ishani never got what she wanted, no matter how hard she wanted it. Reality is usually very harsh. Also she loves him despite the fact she knows how awful he is or can be. I also have a thing for Slytherin male bad boy types. They have a certain appeal. Also everybody always writes about Sirius black but what about his little brother?

5) My favorite book is the fourth one. I liked how it showed the characters transforming in teenagers. You know Harry discovering girls, but screwing up with them. I also love the idea of the different magic schools, that the wizarding world is larger then Hogwarts and Britain. And ofcourse the challenges, the action and the fact Voldemort returned. Alot of things happened in that book that I didn't expect. The runner-up is definitely Deathly Hallows because that's the only book ever that made me cry ( The Snape dying part though I still don't like Snape. I know weird :blink: )

Edited by Cleopatra, 20 October 2010 - 01:38 PM.

Posted Image
Made by ClearPlastic

HPFF/MTA/(12+)

#4 orderofthephoenix

orderofthephoenix

Fairly Godmother

• Prefect
  • 1,010 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 09:42 PM

Hi Cleopatra!!

Here are some questions to brighten up your page :D

1. You said above that your favourite minor character changes often. In October, it was Evan Rosier. So, who is your favourite minor character at the moment?

2. If you could meet any HP character, who would it be and why?

3. What story/stories are you currently writing?

4. Random question: Pepsi or Coke?

5. Which movie is your favourite?

Hope you're not blind with colour :p

Sophia x

Sophia
Posted Image
stories || gallery

#5 Cleopatra

Cleopatra

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 08:05 PM

Hello and thank you so much for taking time to ask me some questions!

1 At the moment I like Andromeda Black or Theodore Nott th most. I canít choose.

2 Uhmm difficult one... I think Albus Dumbledore because heís just so wise and I would love to hear what he knows, thinks, why he did some things the way he did and heís also very old so Iím sure he has alot to tell.

3 Iím currently writing a timetravel novel, which I havenít posted anywhere yet because Iím unsure about it. Iíve never wrote a novel before, you see.

4 Coke

5 I donít have one but I really liked the movie ĎThe Hangoverí but now while Iím thinking, I think enjoyed the hp movies the most, especially number 4 en
7 * drools* Scabior * drools*

No haha! Thank you so much!

Posted Image
Made by ClearPlastic

HPFF/MTA/(12+)

#6 daliha

daliha

Fourth Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 01:27 AM

I noticed you said you had never written a novel before...

Why? Is it because they're so long?

Random question: Which hp is the most difficult for you to write and why?

And which genre do you avoid? Which one is your favorite?

NIGHTMARE.png

@Nightmare

HPFF 12-M/ MTA

#7 Cleopatra

Cleopatra

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 12:19 PM

I noticed you said you had never written a novel before...

Why? Is it because they're so long?

Well maybe that's one of the reasons and I've never had any inspiration to write a story so long. :sweat: When I have inspiration I write and it just really never came of it.

Random question: Which hp is the most difficult for you to write and why?

I don't know what you actually mean with this but I presume characters. So one of the big canon characters. I don't like to write about them ( like to read about them) and I really have a thing for all things minor so anything besides that would be very difficult for me. I'm not sure I would be able to keep things and characters true

And which genre do you avoid? Which one is your favorite?

My favorite is romance and I think I tend to avoid crossover, fluff, horror and angst. It's not that I don't like it I like them all ( except horror) but it's just nothing for me. It wouldn't fit me to write about it

Posted Image
Made by ClearPlastic

HPFF/MTA/(12+)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users