adluvshp

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#16 nott theodore

nott theodore

nott a prefect anymore

• 666 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:42 PM

Hello!  So, I've been reading your story The Worst and I love it - so, questions:

1 - What inspired you to write The Worst?

2 - Why do you prefer Teddy/Dominique to Teddy/Victoire?

3 - Who is your favourite next gen character to read?  And to write?

4 - How long does it take you to write each chapter?

5 - Do you plan ahead or just go with the flow when you write?

6 - I know English isn't your first language, so do you find it difficult to write in?

7 - Do you prefer reading, reviewing, or writing?

8 - Do you write OF as well?

:bye: 

My Signature

spyh5u.png a9vh3o.png 2agtbfp.png

Christmassy icons by shalowater@lj

my stories [12+] my mta [12+]

#17 AditiDraco95

AditiDraco95

Inquisitorial Squad

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 06:19 PM

Hello!  So, I've been reading your story The Worst and I love it - so, questions:

1 - What inspired you to write The Worst?

2 - Why do you prefer Teddy/Dominique to Teddy/Victoire?

3 - Who is your favourite next gen character to read?  And to write?

4 - How long does it take you to write each chapter?

5 - Do you plan ahead or just go with the flow when you write?

6 - I know English isn't your first language, so do you find it difficult to write in?

7 - Do you prefer reading, reviewing, or writing?

8 - Do you write OF as well?

Yay questions after forever!!! :hug: Thank you, I am glad you like The Worst :)

1. What inspired you to write The Worst?

Well, one day I was just thinking about writing a one-shot about Dominique and Teddy, and couldn't for the life of me come up with a suitable plot or situation. And just when I gave up and went to bed (it was late at night), this random idea suddenly struck me of Teddy being a werewolf (even though it's not canon) genetically, and Dominique having to push away her feelings for him because she doesn't want to 'deal with a werewolf', and then it didn't sound good enough, and BAM the prospect of how Dominique would deal with it if she turned into a werewolf suddenly hit me! Then I thought that I couldn't possibly fit in everything I want to in a one-shot and decided (after a lot of mustering of courage - since I tend to lose inspiration for WIPs sooner or later) that I'd write a short story about it. And once I started writing the first chapter, the story just formed itself in my head :) Not exactly your best inspiration story, but ideas randomly strike me late at night :p

2.  Why do you prefer Teddy/Dominique to Teddy/Victoire?

I think Teddy/Victoire has been quite overdone, and there is a certain almost stereotypical way in which fanfic writers portray them and their relationship (I am not say all but most). I wanted to break away from the norm and try something fresh, and for quite a long time I had been wondering for who'd be a suitable match for Dominique (she is one of my favourite characters and I like to map out her personality, life story etc. generally) as I had read fics about a lot of Dominique/someone but none appealed to me. And then it just struck me that Teddy (at least the way I imagine him) might actually be a perfect match for her! My calm, cool-headed, rational Teddy fits the role of the lover of my impulsive, rash, wild Dominique very well indeed; as opposed to Victoire whom I also imagine to be quite practical and somewhat proud (though not in a bad way).

3. Who is your favourite next gen character to read?  And to write?

My favourite next-gen character to read about is not really fixed since I don't read that much Next-Gen. But if I were to pick, I'd say Teddy purely because I love to see how other authors see him and who do they pair him with and what situations  do they put him in. I especially love Mystery fics featuring him. As for writing, it is definitely Dominique. I enjoy writing her immensely!

4. How long does it take you to write each chapter?

It takes me about 1-2 weeks to write a chapter (I know I am frightfully slow but my muse tends to leave me after an hour or so, so I can only write like an hour a day at the most, thus it stretches over a week or two), and then it takes me another 1 or 2 weeks to polish/edit the chapter - thus the reason I update once in a month. I usually spend the first two weeks of the month writing, and the last two editing, and then post it before the month ends :D However, it is completely opposite when it comes to one-shots; I somehow churn a one-shot in just one night, then take one day for editing, and post it right after! Strange how that works.

5. Do you plan ahead or just go with the flow when you write?

If you're talking about The Worst or any short stories/novellas etc., then I usually plan out a basic outline - like the main plot and events are mapped out in my mind - but the details and the layers inside it, I leave it to go with the flow. Sometimes, some plot twists that I never thought of before come to me while writing halfway through the story too - so basically you could say I am more of a 'go with the flow' person. One-shots though, I completely leave them to the flow. I don't plan a thing about them :p

6. I know English isn't your first language, so do you find it difficult to write in?

Well, not really. I have grown up in an English-medium school, and have stayed abroad for the most part of my life thus having to converse outside-home in English, so it almost comes effortlessly to me. Currently, I am studying in a university which is also abroad and international, and I completely speak english here all the time, so I am now very much used to it. I do find myself stuck at some difficult words here and there though. And since the school I was taught in wasn't a British or American one, with the teachers also being non-native English speakers, my writing style - such as the way I phrase words, especially use of adverbs and adjectives and the like - differs from the native-English speakers'. I also tend to make silly mistakes, and can not for the life of me remember the differences between British and American spellings an words :p

7. Do you prefer reading, reviewing, or writing?

I definitely prefer reading, and if I may add, listening to podcasts of the stories while I read along :D 

8. Do you write OF as well? 

Sadly, no. I would love to write an OF one day though. I did attempt one a couple years back, but as I mentioned before, I have a bit of a problem staying committed to long-term writing, and thus abandoned it, just like I abandoned my fanfiction novel. I am trying to get back into it through The Worst though - hopefully I'll overcome my problem one day and be able to write a nice OF! (Don't worry though, I won't abandon The Worst, it's a short story, and only a few more months of writing it are left so I'll see it through - I usually abandon something after it has been an year or more writing it).

Thanks a ton for your lovely questions! I was so happy when I saw them :) Apologies for the awfully long responses though! 

My Signature

A Proud Slytherin | My stories (12+ to M

DyPdhck.png

Sig Set by 365kate.

#18 800 words of heaven

800 words of heaven

Fourth Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:36 AM

Hello! :bye: (I just realised that this particular emoticon is "bye" but I always use it to say hello...) Anyway, I am here to spread some holiday cheer (secretly... if you get my not-so-subtle drift :jazzy:) and ask the really tough, hard-hitting questions (just realised I might have set the bar a little too high for myself :xunsure: )

1) Since you started writing, in what ways do you think you writing has improved? Where do you feel that you still have a ways to go?

2) What has influenced you most, in terms of your writing?

3) Which HP character do you most admire?

4) If you ever met your characters in real life, what would you say to them?

5) If money (and you know, practical things such as the laws of physics) was of no import, where in the universe (yes, I said universe - so don't feel limited by Earth's gravitational pull) would you go and why?

My Signature

After Hogwarts Prompt Challenge (12+)

2uruo3m.png

Signature by GorJesSpazzer @tda

Author Page (12+ to M) | MTA (12+) | Review Thread (12+)

#19 Laurenzo7321

Laurenzo7321

Third Year

• Prefect
  • 328 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:22 PM

Hi Aditi! I've got some questions for you :hug:

1. I really love your story "A Picnic to Remember" was it hard writing something that quickly for the house cup? Had you already got an idea for a story similar to that that you adapted or were you inspired by the travel theme?
  2. Have you always been a Teddy/Dom shipper? What do you think of Teddy/Vic? I know you've written some stories regarding Teddy cheating on Vic with Dom, do you think they're a doomed couple or are you just not a fan?
  3. Your imagery in APTR is beautiful! Do you find writing description easy?
  4. Your story "Come With Me" is really amazing but so heart breaking. What gave you the inspiration for that piece?
  5. Finally, what's your personal favourite of the stories you've written?

That's all for now! Thank you :hug:

My Signature

Rules of the Game (M)

RulesOfTheGameSigYellow_zps782ac48f.png
Beautiful signature set created by yellow@TDA

| My Authors Page (M) | My MTA Page (12+) |

#20 nott theodore

nott theodore

nott a prefect anymore

• 666 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 05:12 PM

Hi Aditi! I'm stopping by with some more questions for you :)

1. I know that before you haven't written a story like The Worst. How much of a challenge has it been for you to write it?
2. What has most influenced your characterisation of Dominique?
3. How much planning have you done for The Worst? I know that you tend to post a chapter as you write, but have you planned the ending already?
4. When you finish The Worst, do you have any other stories planned? Will we get to read more about Teddy and Dominique? :D
5. Do you think that being in Slytherin influences your writing (for example your characterisation)?
6. Out of the minor characters who appear in The Worst, which one have you enjoyed writing the most?

I'll look forward to your answers! :)
My Signature

spyh5u.png a9vh3o.png 2agtbfp.png

Christmassy icons by shalowater@lj

my stories [12+] my mta [12+]

#21 anythingcouldhappen

anythingcouldhappen

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 01:31 AM

Hi!  :bye: I just have a few questions for you dear 

1. What made you choose Dom as the main character for The Worst?

2. What's been the hardest thing for you to write in The Worst

3. When you're writing a chapter, do you have a clear idea about what needs to happen in that chapter? Or do you kind of just go with whatever comes to you? 

4. One thing I really like about The Worst is your ability to give the reader a connection to the characters. Is that something you have to work to do, or does it come naturally with your writing? 

5. Is there any book that has really influenced your writing style? 

Happy writing!  :wub:

Edited by anythingcouldhappen, 02 March 2014 - 01:32 AM.

My Signature

Set by the lovely Elenia

QiLjOhD_zps54d92569.gif

My Stories (15+ to M)

BIOBDIOH

#22 Lady Asphodel

Lady Asphodel

Prefect

• Prefect
  • 401 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:36 PM

Hi! I have some questions to ask you! :D

1.) What inspired to write, "A Halloween Visit?"

2.) Is there anything, such as being in a certain place, reading a specific book or listening to music etc., sparks off any ideas?

3.) Do you plan your writing beforehand? Or do you just go with what just flows through your head?

4.) What part of writing do you find most difficult to carry out and how do you overcome it (if you can/do)?

5.) When facing writer's block, do you have ways to pass the phase?

I am eager to read your answers! :D

Edited by Lady Asphodel, 02 March 2014 - 03:36 PM.

My Signature

|| Alishya || HPFF +12 - M || MTA +12 ||

DZ6tjWd.png

|| +Lady Asphodel - AKA "Azulive"_(+12)  The Story Never Ends || Nano -baby to Adi & Erica!

:Gryffindor: "Bravery in our Blood, Determination in our Hearts!" :Gryffindor:

#23 ShadowRose

ShadowRose

First Year

• Members+
  • Pip
  • 182 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:05 PM

Hey Deets! I figured I'd just drop by with some questions for you!

1. What inspired Come With Me?

2. Who's your favorite character to write about?

3. Looking at your Author's Page, you tend to write a lot of dark stories. Would you ever want to try writing comedy or fluff?

4. How far in advance do you plan your stories? Do you plan the whole plot before the story starts, or do you just let it unfold on its own?

5. In The Worst, you have a ton of minor characters. Which ones do you like writing the most, and which ones are the hardest to write?

That's all for now, I think! :p

My Signature

:Gryffindor:  Taylor.  :Gryffindor:

SIGHC_zps75419e63.gif

Icon and signature by Elenia @ TDA

Author Page [12+ to M] | Review Thread [12+] | MTA [12+]

#24 AditiDraco95

AditiDraco95

Inquisitorial Squad

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:21 PM

Hello! :bye: (I just realised that this particular emoticon is "bye" but I always use it to say hello...) Anyway, I am here to spread some holiday cheer (secretly... if you get my not-so-subtle drift ) and ask the really tough, hard-hitting questions (just realised I might have set the bar a little too high for myself)

1) Since you started writing, in what ways do you think you writing has improved? Where do you feel that you still have a ways to go?

5) If money (and you know, practical things such as the laws of physics) was of no import, where in the universe (yes, I said universe - so don't feel limited by Earth's gravitational pull) would you go and why?

Hey there! It has taken me an incredibly long time to respond to your lovely questions so my sincere apologies! Anyhow, here we go!

Not to boast or anything, but I think my writing has come a long way since I first started. Back then, my stories had very little description and had more of choppy dialogues. I also had the tendency of writing the "thoughts" people in a very weird way in italics and well it sounded really bad. Over the years, I read more and more, took constructive criticism on my own stories seriously, and started working on my writing style and such. Now, I am proud to say that I don't write such choppy dialogues anymore and also include sensible description and not random thoughts. I think I still need to polish my grammar and sentence phrasing more as English is not my native language and I'm never perfect in it. I also think I have to work more on my flow and characterisation but I am slowly improving as I go. 

I think my own life experiences and the experiences of the people around me have influenced most of my writing.

I admire Harry the most. I know he is the "hero" and all so it's natural he gets admiration and a lot of people overlook him there, but I really admire him as  character because he went through so much and managed to "win" in life and pull himself together despite losing so much. He possess great qualities of friendship, bravery, compassion etc. which really make me admire him. I also admire Narcissa Malfoy a lot because she is such a strong mother figure and I love her loyalty to her family, and after all, it takes courage to lie to Lord Voldemort.

I would probably apologise to them for putting them through so much trouble :p

5) If money (and you know, practical things such as the laws of physics) was of no import, where in the universe (yes, I said universe - so don't feel limited by Earth's gravitational pull) would you go and why?

This is a tough one.. I'd probably go to a planet where there is alien life! If there is no such planet, then probably the moon.. and if on earth, then Germany!

Hi Aditi! I've got some questions for you.

1. I really love your story "A Picnic to Remember" was it hard writing something that quickly for the house cup? Had you already got an idea for a story similar to that that you adapted or were you inspired by the travel theme?
  2. Have you always been a Teddy/Dom shipper? What do you think of Teddy/Vic? I know you've written some stories regarding Teddy cheating on Vic with Dom, do you think they're a doomed couple or are you just not a fan?
  4. Your story "Come With Me" is really amazing but so heart breaking. What gave you the inspiration for that piece?

That's all for now! Thank you.

Thank you for your lovely questions!

I am glad you liked the story. It was not particularly hard to write something so quickly as I am used to whipping up one-shots overnight :p As for the idea, it just popped into my head once I read the instructions for the house cup story and I wrote it. I actually had 2-3 ideas but I wrote this one in the end because it was the most appealing to me!

Yes, I've always been a Teddy/Dom shipper. I remember the first time I read a next-gen story was a Rose/Scorpius with Teddy/Dominique as a side-y pairing. Since then, I fell in love with the couple and created my own story for them. I have also read a couple of Teddy/Victoire stories but I have never liked them much. I mean, the stories were well written most of the time but something about the pairing didn't click with me. Besides, my version of Victoire doesn't really match with my Teddy. I think they would have dated for a while but it wouldn't have worked out in the long run - so yes I think they're a doomed couple.

On the contrary, I've always thought description is not my strong forte so it makes me pleasantly surprised (and incredibly happy) to know that you actually found it beautiful in APTR. I have never found writing description easy but for this story it was slightly easier for me because I've been to the place I've described and I visualised it and tried my best to put it's beauty into words. Usually, I go over my description again and again before I am satisfied with it so I wouldn't say it's exactly easy though!

I was listening to a very sad song that went along with the theme of the story and then I got the idea to write this. I felt Draco would be a fitting character because he's the kind of person who can't seem to be able to take the pain of losing a loved one - he is scared to lose his family in the books and I went along with that and applied it to the song's theme and wrote this. 

This is a tough question. I love all my stories as they're all very close to my heart. As of now, I'd say my favourite is The Worst because it's what I'm working on at the moment and I am very attached to it.

Hi Aditi! I'm stopping by with some more questions for you.

1. I know that before you haven't written a story like The Worst. How much of a challenge has it been for you to write it?
2. What has most influenced your characterisation of Dominique?
3. How much planning have you done for The Worst? I know that you tend to post a chapter as you write, but have you planned the ending already?
4. When you finish The Worst, do you have any other stories planned? Will we get to read more about Teddy and Dominique?
5. Do you think that being in Slytherin influences your writing (for example your characterisation)?
6. Out of the minor characters who appear in The Worst, which one have you enjoyed writing the most?

I'll look forward to your answers! 

Thank you for the questions.

1.  I know that before you haven't written a story like The Worst. How much of a challenge has it been for you to write it?

It has been quite a challenge, yes. I had a lot of trouble with plot and characterisation and had to go over it several times to make sure I wasn't doing anything wrong. Getting Dom's reactions and feelings right was another challenge. The biggest challenge though was starting to write it. I have always had a "fear" of writing long stories - I was afraid I'd leave them halfway and not complete them - but once I started it, I knew I would see it through to the end :)

2. What has most influenced your characterisation of Dominique?

To be honest, myself. I have put a lot of myself in Dominique - ambitious, sensitive, closed down at times, full of love, determined, a journalist, and someone who gets hurt very easily but tries to come out of it too. My own experiences are also mingled with what she goes through (in a wizarding context though). 

3. How much planning have you done for The Worst? I know that you tend to post a chapter as you write, but have you planned the ending already?

I planned the basic outline of The Worst when I started writing it. Sometimes my story starts to write itself and so several things actually came out unplanned too :p However, I actually have two endings in mind and I'm in a dilemma as to which one to choose. Let's see what happens then! 

4. When you finish The Worst, do you have any other stories planned? Will we get to read more about Teddy and Dominique?

As of now, I don't have any particular stories planned. But you'll absolutely get to read more of Teddy/Dominique! They're one of my favourite pairings and I'll not stop writing them any time soon.

My characters are influenced by my own personality (and those of the people around me) a lot. And since I'm a Slytherin, that does tend to seep into my characters at times, but no completely either. I like to think that every person has a bit of all four houses in them - especially the characters in the HP world - but I usually decide a house for them and make sure those traits are the most dominant. For instance, I think of Teddy as a Hufflepuff and Dominique as a Ravenclaw and I've kept their personalities aligned to that, though they do have some traits of other houses as well (including slytherin).

Delilah Jones. She is twisted and complex and incredibly fun to write!

Hi!  :bye: I just have a few questions for you dear 

2. What's been the hardest thing for you to write in The Worst

3. When you're writing a chapter, do you have a clear idea about what needs to happen in that chapter? Or do you kind of just go with whatever comes to you? 

4. One thing I really like about The Worst is your ability to give the reader a connection to the characters. Is that something you have to work to do, or does it come naturally with your writing? 

Happy writing!  :wub:

Well, I have always liked writing Dominique and her personality seemed fitting to go along with what I intended to put her through in The Worst. It was a sudden plot idea in the middle of the night and I just went with it :D

2. What's been the hardest thing for you to write in The Worst? 

Dominique's reactions and feelings, most definitely. I tried to put myself in her shoes to think how I'd deal with the situation and tried to write accordingly but I was never very confident about it and it took me a long time to write her thought process.

A bit of both. Before I start writing the chapter, I usually plan an outline of what has to go into the chapter. Once I start writing it, some things that I didn't think about come to me and I write them as i go :)

4. One thing I really like about The Worst is your ability to give the reader a connection to the characters. Is that something you have to work to do, or does it come naturally with your writing? 

Honestly, I never thought about this so I guess it comes naturally with my writing (which is awesome)! I try to write my characters as believably as possible though so I guess that plays a part in it.

No, I don't think any particular book has influenced it. A lot of reading of multiple books has though.

Hi! I have some questions to ask you! 

2.) Is there anything, such as being in a certain place, reading a specific book or listening to music etc., sparks off any ideas?

3.) Do you plan your writing beforehand? Or do you just go with what just flows through your head?

4.) What part of writing do you find most difficult to carry out and how do you overcome it (if you can/do)?

I am eager to read your answers!

I had re-read Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows and was just lying in bed thinking about Harry and then the idea came to me of how he'd have been after the war when he'd come to terms with everything that happened, and the one-shot just came to life. 

Usually when I am alone in my room, late at night, sometimes lying in bed, most ideas come to me.

A bit of both. I plan the basic outline beforehand and then once I start writing I just go with what flows into my head. 

I think the most difficult thing about writing is the characterisation. Planning out the characters and going over it over and over again helps me and so does reading a lot of good books. 

I usually just take a break from writing and thinking about the story and read other stuff until it passes.

Hey Deets! I figured I'd just drop by with some questions for you!

1. What inspired Come With Me?

2. Who's your favorite character to write about?

3. Looking at your Author's Page, you tend to write a lot of dark stories. Would you ever want to try writing comedy or fluff?

4. How far in advance do you plan your stories? Do you plan the whole plot before the story starts, or do you just let it unfold on its own?

5. In The Worst, you have a ton of minor characters. Which ones do you like writing the most, and which ones are the hardest to write?

That's all for now, I think! 

1. What inspired Come With Me?

A very sad old song.

2. Who's your favorite character to write about?

It has to be Teddy. I love him. I enjoy writing Narcissa too!

I have written a few fluff (with romance) stories. I don't think I could ever write comedy though. I don't like reading comedy and it's just not my thing.

I plan the basic outline of the entire story first and then once I start writing, I let it unfold on its own as well going along with the basic outline. 

I enjoyed writing Delilah Jones as she was a complex, twisted and somewhat crazy character. I also like writing Victoire and her relationship with her sister. The hardest characters to write are the canon ones like Bill, Fleur and Hermione though. They don't have a major part in the story but nonetheless play roles in it and I'm always worried that I don't write them right. 

Thank you for all your questions, everyone :wub:

My Signature

A Proud Slytherin | My stories (12+ to M

DyPdhck.png

Sig Set by 365kate.

#25 Lululuna

Lululuna

Inquisitorial Squad

• Prefect
  • 619 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:43 PM

Hello! :) I have some questions for you! <3

1. What have been the best and hardest parts of writing The Worst? 

2. How did you come up with the title for The Worst? Was it a long process or love at first sight?

3. Did you do a lot of research for The Worst in writing all the werewolf lore? 

4. How do you think Bill and Fleur would be as parents? Do you think the kids would grow up speaking French? 

5. What makes you love writing Narcissa?

6. Do you have plans for another WIP on the horizon for after The Worst? 

7. Ian Somerhalder.  :wub: What makes him the perfect faceclaim for Teddy? 

My Signature

Author Page [M]|| beautiful set by catharsis at TDA||Link in image rated M.

sevenfoldsig_zps6fec6171.png

NaNoWriMo 2014: original novel The Devil's Champion 

Word Count: 24,531/50,000

#26 Maelody

Maelody

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 111 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 12:55 AM

Hey there! Snake leaving snake questions here! :D

1: You seem to really like the Malfoy family, judging by a majority of your fics. Who is your favorite Malfoy to write about, and why?

2: Do you like writing Dramione or Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy more? Explain your choice, please! :D

3: You seem to be really serious with your writing. They're either sad, or angsty. Is there a reason you stick to this sort of writing? Is it your favorite? What genre are you most comfortable with and most uncomfortable with?

Can't wait to see your answers! :D

2/5 for Slytherin vs. Gryffindor MTA questions

My Signature

~My Author's Page(M)/My MeetThe Author Thread(15+)/My Blog(15+) Sig by: Me!~

challenge.jpg

My challenge ~ The Awareness Challenge! (12+) ~ Write For A Cause!

#27 MyMyMiss

MyMyMiss

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 03:11 AM

Hi there Aditi! Here for the blackout <33 

1: How did you find the plot/inspiration for The Worst
2: What do you believe is your easiest piece of work to write? 
3: I have noticed that Opposite's Attract, Is currently on Hiatus. When in writers block , how do you generally over come it?
4: Charm those words, is a very enjoyable read, did you find it different to write Draco outside of Hogwarts? 
5: What for you, personally is your least enjoyable piece of work to write? Are you stuck with characterizations? are images not easy to put into words - explain.

My Signature

{Stories 15+}

TLEqQzU.png

Set by the amazing anyroad.

#28 SamMalfoy93

SamMalfoy93

TheHeiroftheQueue

• Validator
  • 924 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 12:10 PM

Hey! 

1. What do you see in Teddy/Dominique that you like more than Teddy/Vic?

2. Where did you get the idea for The Worst?

3.Who's your favorite character to write?

4. Who's your favorite character in general?

5. What's your favorite genre (both reading and writing)?

See you soon!

My Signature

Sam TheHeirOfSlytherin (12+-M) S.D.W.W.S
Posted Image
Set by aigue-marine @ tda.

#29 Iellwen

Iellwen

Prefect

• Prefect
  • 75 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 11:12 PM

Hi there!

1. Your one-shot 'Forever' is heartbreaking and haunting. I'm not going to ask you where you got the inspiration, obviously (but this is for the you back then :hug:  ). Did writing it help you get some closure?

2. In 'Forever', you promised you weren't giving up on 'Opposites Attracts' but it's marked as abandoned (that makes me want to grab you and shake you and cry but let's not go there...would me bombarding your story with reviews like I plan on doing asap bring back the inspiration?). Since this is own of your older works and it's sometimes harder to edit that to re-create, have you considered re-writting it?

3. I don't want to spoil the whole intent behind 'Perfect: That is me' so I won't name her... But did you enjoy writing about Miss Perfect in a positiver light than she's usually in?

3 1/2. Did writing in her POV change your opinion of her in any way? :Slytherin:

4. What inspired you to write 'Ending it' besides 'companion' and 'a kiss in the rain', then 'Betrayal'?

My Signature

Stories (12+ to M) Call me Gee  :zorro:  MTA (12+)

Posted Image

sssssuperb sssset by Wistful

:Slytherin:

#30 WeasleyTwins

WeasleyTwins

Sixth Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,445 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:41 AM

Hi dah-ling!  You've been so absolutely fabulous in reading and reviewing The Seams that I want to repay the favor, so I thought I would stop by your MTA (hopefully I will get around to your stories at the beginning of June after school ends ;) ).

1. If you only had the power to cast a single spell, what would it be? Why?

2. Almost all of us have that story in which Harry Potter has somehow changed our lives.  How has HP changed your life?

3. If you could ask JKR one question, what would it be?  Why?

4. What writer do you hold in high esteem?  Do you try to emulate him/her?

5. What genre are you most comfortable writing?

6. What is your planning strategy, if any, for The Worst

7. Finally, if you could use magic to change one thing about the world, what would it be and why?

:hug: :wub:

Edited by WeasleyTwins, 22 April 2014 - 12:41 AM.

My Signature

The Seams [M]

2013 Dobby Awards Winner for Best Minor Character

2ebbytt.png

Author's Page [M]                   Meet the Author [12+]

Gorgeous set by alchemyfreak123 @ TDA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users