#1 AditiDraco95

AditiDraco95

Inquisitorial Squad

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,768 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 01:49 PM

Call me Aditi, Angie, or AD.
I am an Undergraduate Student studying Broadcasting and Journalism.
Avid reader, reviewer, and writer.
Slytherin.
Angst. Romance. One-shots.

~

Feel free to ask me any questions you have. 

Edited by long_live_luna_bellatrix, 20 January 2013 - 07:23 PM.
Requested

A Proud Slytherin | My stories (12+ to M

DyPdhck.png

Sig Set by 365kate.

#2 JaneTwilight

JaneTwilight

Sixth Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 12:30 AM

How do you cope with writer's block?
If you were stuck on a desert island, and you could only have one book, what would it be and why?
Which character in the series do you feel that you can relate to the most?

Posted ImagePosted Image

PLEASE READ: MEMORY LANE SPAMMING BLOG

I'm OBSESSED with David Villa! I Call me Katie!

#3 AditiDraco95

AditiDraco95

Inquisitorial Squad

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,768 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 01:27 PM

If you were stuck on a desert island, and you could only have one book, what would it be and why?

Hey!!

Well firstly let me thank you for taking the time to drop by my page, you are the first one, CONGRATS!! :D

Well now the answers to your queries:

Well, The best way I think to get past a writer's block is to read and review other stories on the site. Now, Iím not saying that this means plagiarising others work to get ideas, but a little reading and reviewing of others works is a great way to get back into the rhythm of writing and seeing what other ideas are out there. For example I may completely disagree with someoneís point of view about Draco and Hermione and decide to write my own story about them, or see Draco portrayed as someone I donít recognise from the books and decide to write about him. This way I can find inspiration....also If they don't come as inspiring then I can read a story which is completely off my theme, suppose I am writing a Draco/hermione romance fic, but I go and read a Ron/hermione angst.... that way it will make my writing come as contradictory to what I read and ideas will flow :)
And If I am stuck real bad then I simply walk away for a while...Do something that will relax me and open up my mind, like plug in earphones and listen to music, Afterall I can hear some nice lyrics and get inspired!! I even have a long soak in the bath that soothes me and helps me thinkÖ

All yo need to do is let the ideas flow..!!

Hmm, now thats an intriguing question. I really don't know but probably Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I feel it was one of the most interesting and the best of books as you can read it over and over again and not get bored. And anyway books always help me relax and somehow make me feel that I'm not alone. So If I'm stuck on the island, I can read HP7 and feel at ease if I am panicky, or feel happy reading the happy parts when i am sad, or get the loner feeling out of my system...and simply drive away my boredom, coz how many times i read it, i wont get bugged off it. That book is just like that :)

I would say I am mixture of many characters from Harry Potter (like Hermione, Luna and Ginny : As I am a dreamer like Luna and fierce like Ginny too) but the most I can identify myself with Hermione. Like her, I have a thirst for knowledge, I am in love with books (of course), my temper really flies off the handle a lot like hers, I am trustworthy and definetly friendly with everyone...though of course I have many slytherin traits as well :D

Hope you are content with the answers!! thanks once again!!

Cheers!
AD

DyPdhck.png

Sig Set by 365kate.

#4 aiedailweasley

aiedailweasley

Third Year

• Prefect
  • 463 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 06:34 AM

hi! i'm on a MTA run and i thought i'd stop by :)

1. what is your favorite ship, and why?
2. what is your favorite era/genre to read? least favorite?
3. what movie (hp, of course!) do you think was the best?
4. who is your favorite character?
5. what do you read outside of HP?
6. how much time, on average, do you spend in potterverse each day? (i know i spend WAY too much time here! :p )
7. what would be your favorite class at Hogwarts?
8. if you could go back and convince JKR to do one, and only one, thing differently in the series, what would it be, and how could you justify asking for that change?

that's all for now! :)

merlin is running towards my newly posted scorose: invictus.{m}

my stories are rated {twelve-plus to m} | icon: phoenixalthor @ tda

#5 AditiDraco95

AditiDraco95

Inquisitorial Squad

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,768 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 04:50 PM

1. what is your favorite ship, and why?
It is a tie between Draco/Hermione and Scorpius/Rose. Because I absolutely love the whole "Opposites Attract" concept and the entire 'family-heritage-hate' thing... it makes the ship(s) very interesting and conflicting, and shows that true love conquers all :D

2. what is your favorite era/genre to read? least favorite?
Fav Era: Hogwarts or Next Gen. Fav Genre: Romance/Angst. Least fav era: Founders. Least fav genre: none. I can read anything and everything as far as Genre is concerned!!

3. what movie (hp, of course!) do you think was the best?
I think it has to be POA or maybe DH-1. Everything was shown nicely in those two!

4. who is your favorite character?
Draco Malfoy. Because he's just so intriguing! And then Severus Snape, as he has this air of mystery around him!

5. what do you read outside of HP?
Omg! Don't get me started on what I READ. I mean really, I love reading, and I can go reading this, and reading that, for ages and ages. Though currently, I'm obsessed with Shakespeare :D

6. how much time, on average, do you spend in potterverse each day? (i know i spend WAY too much time here! :p )
Now I feel embarassed to answer this, 'cause apparently I spend almost the entire day here!!:wub:

7. what would be your favorite class at Hogwarts?
DADA (know it's odd for a slytherin like me but then I just love this class)! and then Potions (because I am very fascinated by the variety of potions)!

8. if you could go back and convince JKR to do one, and only one, thing differently in the series, what would it be, and how could you justify asking for that change?
Now this one is a very difficult question. Hmm... If its going to be one and only one thing then I would probably beg her to make Draco accept the offer that Dumbledore made him at the end of sixth year! I'll tell her (although she doesn't need telling since she herself created that character) how interesting and deep and intense Draco's character is, how flawed it is, and yet how many readers love him, and how he could overcome everything by accepting that offer. How it would help the series grow and etc. etc.

Thanks so much for dropping by!!

Cheers!
AD

DyPdhck.png

Sig Set by 365kate.

#6 MyMyMiss

MyMyMiss

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 02:07 PM

Oi you! Yes you! You right there! HI Aditi! *waves madly*

I baked tripple choc chip cookies today, would you like some? I'll share!

Hey I wanna know some things, hope you don't mind answering me ;)

1) If you could pick one, and only one, person to spend the entire day with, out of the CAST not character, CAST, whom would it be?

2) You get stuck on an eleven hour plane ride with Alan Rickman, What do you talk about, up there in first class?

3) The sorting hat has placed you in Ravenclaw, instead of Slytherin, how do you respond to the Horrid thing?

4) Favourite movie, other than HP, that features one of the HP cast as a main or minor character?

5) Hated Pairing? One you can't read or write about.

6) Favourite pairing? One you can read and write about.

7) How did you start over at the Archive?

8) Pick ONE story out of your favourites, that you would recommend for Anyone.

Cause i'm evil, ~Karnii >.< x

{Stories 15+}

TLEqQzU.png

Set by the amazing anyroad.

#7 AditiDraco95

AditiDraco95

Inquisitorial Squad

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,768 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 02:16 PM

1) If you could pick one, and only one, person to spend the entire day with, out of the CAST not character, CAST, whom would it be?
Tom Felton most definitely. I just love him. He is a wonderful person and a great guitarist, and also quite hot Posted Image
2) You get stuck on an eleven hour plane ride with Alan Rickman, What do you talk about, up there in first class?
Woohoo! That would be so awesome! I would go on and on talking and asking questions about Alan himself and about Snape as a character and how he feels towards his character and playing it and such. Posted Image
3) The sorting hat has placed you in Ravenclaw, instead of Slytherin, how do you respond to the Horrid thing?
Take the hat off my head, glare at it and throw it down on the floor. Then I would probably yell at the poor thing, "I know I am smart but that doesn't mean you put me in Ravenclaw. I am and will forever be a true Slytherin even if I do have some traits of a claw. Put me in Slytherin, now, or else I am leaving Hogwarts straight away." And I know Dumbledore is kind enough so he'll have me put in Slytherin instead of being chucked away from Hogwarts. I know how to take advantage of his kindness *insert evil laugh here* :D
4) Favourite movie, other than HP, that features one of the HP cast as a main or minor character?
Remember Me. It features Robert Pattinson (Cedric Diggory). I really loved that movie. It had so much depth and emotion, not to mention that Rob was therePosted Image
5) Hated Pairing? One you can't read or write about.
Ron/Hermione. I hate it truly. I can still bear to read a Harry/Ginny if it is exceptionally good, but Ron/Hermione, NEVER! Posted Image
6) Favourite pairing? One you can read and write about.
Topmost is Draco/Hermione :D ...and there are others too though like Harry/Hermione, Cedric/Hermione, Scorpius/Rose and Blaise/Hermione.
7) How did you start over at the Archive?
I was an active member of Orkut (a social networking website) and there was this HP community there in which a friend was writing a fanfic. Then she stopped posting on orkut and directed us (readers) to the link of her story on HPFF archive, and that is how I stumbled over it and have been glued to it ever since Posted Image
8) Pick ONE story out of your favourites, that you would recommend for Anyone.
If you're talking about one of my own written stories, then I would say "Change"... and if not one of my own then "Delicate" by padfoot4eva.

Thank you for taking the time to ask me these lovely questions, I enjoyed answering them :D

And I am definitely taking those cookies!

Cheers!
AD

Edited by AditiDraco95, 06 July 2011 - 02:19 PM.

DyPdhck.png

Sig Set by 365kate.

#8 LupinandTonks14

LupinandTonks14

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 01:42 PM

Hello there(:
I'll make your MTA page less lonely!! :D
Here we go:

1. If you had to compete one task from the Triwizard Tournament, which task would you choose?

2. If you could go out with any guy from Harry Potter (anyone from Marauder Era to Next Generation Era) who would you choose?

3. Which house do you think the sorting hat would have placed you in?

4. What position would you have wanted to play in Quidditch?

5. What would your boggart be?

6. What would you see if you looked in to the Mirror of Erised?

7. What would you want to be if you were an Animagus?

8. What kind of profession would you want to explore post-school?

9. Beauxbatons or Hogwarts?

10. And, of course, the classic question: Which is your favourite of the books/movies and why?

Hope your MTA page is not as lonely anymore(:
xoxo
~I_trusted_Snape13 (LupinandTonks14)
Thank you to MagicalInk @ TDA for the gorgeous avatar! && Thanks to Swiss Miss @ TDA for the awesome siggy! :)
My Stories (12+ to M) Unforgiven (M)

Posted Image

#9 AditiDraco95

AditiDraco95

Inquisitorial Squad

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,768 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 02:40 PM

Yay!! I love questions :D

1. If you had to compete one task from the Triwizard Tournament, which task would you choose?
Hmm... I would go for the Third Task. I love mazes and such, and especially when you have to go through obstacles! That sounds so much fun! :D

2. If you could go out with any guy from Harry Potter (anyone from Marauder Era to Next Generation Era) who would you choose?
Um.. can I choose more than one? Okay these are my Top 3: a) Draco Malfoy :D b) Scorpius Malfoy (haha I love Malfoys) 3. James Potter II

3. Which house do you think the sorting hat would have placed you in?
Slytherin 101% :)
4. What position would you have wanted to play in Quidditch?
Seeker, 'cause I'm no good at passing or defending :p
5. What would your boggart be?
Now this is a tough one. I really don't know my fear.. but perhaps it would be seeing myself as homeless, or in a very bad 'position' or something like that. I'm very ambitious and would hate to see myself not reach great heights!

6. What would you see if you looked in to the Mirror of Erised?
See myself as rich, powerful, with fame and a respectable position in society :) (Perhaps as the owner of a well-established newspaper/magazine company... and a prominent author).

7. What would you want to be if you were an Animagus?
Um.. I think a wolf.. or a leopard..
8. What kind of profession would you want to explore post-school?
Well I am already studying in Uni for my desired profession :D ....Journalism and/or writer/editor.
Oh and if you meant in the Wizarding World, then perhaps some respectable and powerful position in the Ministry of Magic.

9. Beauxbatons or Hogwarts?
Definitely Hogwarts. Even though I like the idea of "french" school a lot, Nothing beats beloved Hogwarts :D

10. And, of course, the classic question: Which is your favourite of the books/movies and why?
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - book.... And DH-1 movie :D ...Well I just love that book 'cause it has drama, romance, action, adventure, mystery, everything in it! And finally all loose ends are tied together. The movie because I feel they covered everything important in it, keeping it interesting, and didn't mess it up!

Thanks so much for dropping by :D

DyPdhck.png

Sig Set by 365kate.

#10 OctoberSeaBreeze

OctoberSeaBreeze

Fifth Year

• Banned
  • 832 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 01:30 PM

HAH! I found it, Ma'am!

The main and starting question: what do you have against slash? Why won't you read it? Is there a way I can lure you into reading it? (I want a proper answer!)

Secondly; recommend a fic to me (of you 'course & no Dramiones x] )

On the third place: who is your favourite, minor DE (so not so much lines)

And last but not least: if you could bring back a person that died in HP, who would it be & why?

Tatahh, that'll be it... ^^

jthONFf.png

H P F F  12 → M |  set by inspector. *sobs*

#11 AditiDraco95

AditiDraco95

Inquisitorial Squad

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,768 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 02:05 PM

Firstly, Thank you so much for dropping by OctoberSeaBreeze!! Here I go:

The main and starting question: what do you have against slash? Why won't you read it? Is there a way I can lure you into reading it? (I want a proper answer!)

*takes a deep breath* Frankly speaking, it creeps me out. I read a slash story once and it totally grossed me out. I know I shouldn't base my judgement on one story I read, but I've never much liked the idea of reading slash, and the one time I tried reading it, it had me gagging and weird-ed out. Like seriously. I'm not sure if this classifies as a proper answer, but I don't know how to express my dislike towards it. I just don't understand the concept of it. I don't have anything against people who are slash, or who read/write slash, I just don't fancy it myself. Also, yes there is perhaps a way of luring me into reading but only if you're too good at writing it, that is you don't focus too much on the "romance" between the slash pairing, and there is not much intimacy between them. If it is more similar to friendship, or maybe bromance, I would read it. For example: LadyMalfoy23's Vernon/Regulus story is slash but I like reading it. I generally tend to be inclined towards Love/Hate relationships, so if you have something like that in your slash, I could give it a read. :)

Secondly; recommend a fic to me (of you 'course & no Dramiones x] )

Ooh. I would highly recommend my one-shot Change (a Narcissa sort of angst piece). It is 15+ and I think it is one of the best I've written :)

On the third place: who is your favourite, minor DE (so not so much lines)

Minor DE. It has to be Yaxley I think (he's minor isn't he?). There's just something about him that quite interests me (though not in the "romantically" interest way) :D

And last but not least: if you could bring back a person that died in HP, who would it be & why?

I would definitely bring back Remus. He was my favorite marauder, and it broke my heart to see him dead. I think he was a very good mentor to Harry and would have been a great father to Teddy. I loved his character and would have really liked to see him alive and happy towards the end.

DyPdhck.png

Sig Set by 365kate.

#12 acrules

acrules

Fifth Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 03:13 PM

Hello there! Ac here to wish you a merry christmas and offer you questions of joy and such :xsmile:

1.) Did you know that we both have a story with the same name? (Muggle studies!!)
2.) Which story that you've written are you most proud of?
3.) Do you have a muse? Is it named? Whats he/she/it like?
4.) Did this year turn out like you expected?
5.) What are you planning on writing next?

AND MERRY CHRISTMAS! :141:

hc1_zpsc8f4e572.png
I write lots & lots & lots of stories(12+)

all the pretty things rebel_heart@ tda

#13 AditiDraco95

AditiDraco95

Inquisitorial Squad

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,768 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:16 AM

Hello there! Ac here to wish you a merry christmas and offer you questions of joy and such :xsmile:

1.) Did you know that we both have a story with the same name? (Muggle studies!!)
2.) Which story that you've written are you most proud of?
3.) Do you have a muse? Is it named? Whats he/she/it like?
4.) Did this year turn out like you expected?
5.) What are you planning on writing next?

AND MERRY CHRISTMAS! :141:

Hey!! Thanks so much for dropping by!! I can't believe I never noticed this!!

A very belated Merry Christmas to you :)

1. Haha, nope I didn't, and now that you've told me, I'll make sure to drop by and read your Muggle studies :D

2. That is a very difficult question but I think I am the most proud of "Gone" because I think I've explored grief in ways I never did before in that story. I love angst and the sweet romance I wrote in that story xD

3. Well I don't really have a muse. I just write whenever something strikes me, and go with the flow :D

4. 2011? Well no, not really. I had expected a lot less drama, a lot less tears, and a lot less stress but I was wrong. 2011 was a not-very-good year for me. But I hope this year 2012 is much better :)

5. As of now, I am planning to write another Teddy/Dominique angst piece, and hope I get it right!!

Thanks so much for your questions!

DyPdhck.png

Sig Set by 365kate.

#14 ValWitch21

ValWitch21

Second Year

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 03:24 PM

Why do you like Dramione so much?

Latest plunny that ran through your head?

What's your favourite icecream flavour?

Who would you love to write but haven't yet?

:)

1272740_original_zps5949f16c.png 1272388_original_zpsad123ff3.png1273593_original_zpsa0763254.png

icons found here [15+ just to be on the safe side]

HALF BACK FROM HIATUS, SLOWLY WRITING AGAIN.

#15 AditiDraco95

AditiDraco95

Inquisitorial Squad

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,768 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:42 AM

Hi! Thanks for your questions :)

Why do you like Dramione so much?

Hmm, that's one difficult question to answer. I have been a Dramione fan since the third book, when Hermione slapped Draco. And I became a bigger fan after watching the movie :p I feel Hermione and Draco are better suited than Ron and Hermione. They remind me of Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet, and being a die hard fan of Pride & Prejudice, I can't help but hope for Draco & Hermione. I just love them. Dramione was the first fanfiction I ever read, and I instantly fell in love with it! I am not sure if this answers your question or not, but I just feel they are made for each other.

Latest plunny that ran through your head?

Sadly, I haven't had a plunny in ages. But the latest one I guess was a Teddy/Dominique one-shot plunny. Something along the lines of Dominique's heart breaking as she sees Teddy and Victoire getting married.

What's your favourite icecream flavour?

Ah, chocolate ice-cream forever. I absolutely love that :)

Who would you love to write but haven't yet?

I would love to write Snape, but I am not sure how to go about writing him, I am scared I won't get him right!

DyPdhck.png

Sig Set by 365kate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 Ghouls, 0 Ghosts, 0 Goblins