Spam Notice/Personal Information

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 stargazer

stargazer

The Sneaky One

• 1,197 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 01:19 AM

Not long ago the MTA mods cleaned up the Meet The Author section to get rid of all the spam. One thing that we noticed were certain questions that people were asking. Please remember rule number two.

2. No Spamming

A Meet The Author section brings about a great opportunity for spam, so allow me to limit things a little bit more clearly here. You may not, constantly pester them for chapter updates (unless you're tacking it on to the end of a relevant post), chat about things not directly related to their writing, the harry potter series or their stories here. You also may not double post, bump threads, post mindless things like "omg! i'm tttly squeeing over your ltst chappie!" unless it's followed up by actual questions or commentary.

Please remember that questions such as, what is your favorite color ect would be considered spam. Also we have come across members asking more personal questions. Please remember that this a family oriented community and personal information should stay as that, personal. We have come across several members posting such things as their location or school within their MTA page. Please do not disclose such information. If you have any questions please feel free to send a message to the following MTA Mods. smile.gif

Edited by stargazer, 24 April 2013 - 03:52 PM.

you may call me krys. aka: the sneaky snake

DyxHnAh.png TI01gxw.png 6aDuzXq.png

{tda}~{hpff}~{mta} < 12+

icons by littleoddities@lj

#2 Drecklin

Drecklin

Crayon Contessa

• Prefect
  • 932 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 11:51 PM

By request of stargazer:

Bumping this! Don't forget to read the rules :)
The Stories The Rules
Posted Image
links are 12+ - the amazing Giola

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users