• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Phoenix_Flames

Phoenix_Flames

Fifth Year

• Prefect
  • 832 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 02:55 PM

Hello, everybody! I'm Drue! Check out my Author's Page [12+ - M] here!

I have been writing since I was thirteen in November of 2005, and I have been a proud member of HPFF since February 2006. I love this site to death. I've met so many wonderful people here and I've really had the time of my life getting to share my writing, seeing everyone else's, and making great friends. I've also been hanging around TDA since 2006, but I remain a member simply because I do have the talent to make those wonderful graphics.

I have a total of 52 stories and increasing all the time. If you know me from somewhere, it is probably from my story To the Past, From the Future (my proud accomplishment with 59 chapters) or The Seer. Very few of my stories actually correspond to Deathly Hallows. I don't really follow by Deathly Hallows.

I am also a beta. I'm strong in the grammar/spelling/punctuation area and I have a turn-around time of less than a week. PM me for one-shots if you would like for me to beta your great story. If you have longer stories, then please just post in the actual beta section and I might snag it if I have the time.

I also have a review thread here on the site in the Help Needed thread. I have a five story queue, and I review anything. Drop by if you would like a kind CC review!

I am also a prefect here! So, if you have any questions at all, feel free to PM me and I would be more than willing to answer them or help you with anything at all!

So thank you for taking the time to stop by my page! Be sure to ask some questions. I love questions. :)

THE AWARDS:

THE DOBBYS
Posted Image
Best Reviewer

THE KECKERS
Best Chaptered Story Winner - Prime Suspects [M]
Best Tearjerker Winner - If I Claim To Be a Wise Man [15+]
Best Songfic Winner - Permanent [15+]
Best Description Runner-Up - And Love Prevails [M]
Best Old-Time Author Runner-Up
Best Reviewer Winner

Hufflepuff July Featured Story
And Love Prevails [M]

My newest works:

The Seer & The Condemned [M]
Summary:
Like father, like son.
Sequel to The Seer.

Letters From the Sky [15+]
Summary:
I spent my life battling my feelings of either love or hate for her. Now she's dead, and all I can do is hope that one day letters will fall from the sky.
for RHadley's Interpretations Challenge & Aguamenti123's Proverbs Challenge

And Love Prevails [M]
Summary:
Dominique Weasley finds herself feeling at home in a place and time she never knew she could. She intertwines her fate with a man who is on the run from Death, and it then becomes her ultimate decision to either return home or stay with the man she has come to love, Ignotus Peverell, and perhaps rewrite history all the while.
Keckers 2012 Best Description Runner-Up

Kingdom Come [M]
Summary:
After fleeing during Lord Voldemort's rise to power, Narcissa Black stumbles across a woman known for her kindness, Lily Evans, who helps her recover from the evil she has witnessed from being pressured to join Voldemort's ranks. Through misunderstanding, the women begin to live the life of the other. During this time Lily and Narcissa begin to understand that there is so much worth fighting for as the world goes dark.

Waiting For a Train [15+]
Summary:
Harry Potter would be lying if he said he didn't have an identity crisis after that fateful night at Hogwarts.
"You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't know for sure."
-Inception
For Burning_Bridges' Aftermath Challenge

Prime Suspects [M]
Summary:
I don't know why Rose Weasley is a prime suspect in this murder, but it's now my job to figure out her role by doing something absurd. When I took the job as Auror, there was nothing in the job description about me becoming Scorpius Malfoy. And he is not as good looking as I am.
Ted/Rose

Coming Soon

Master of Death:
Harry Potter is back from the dead.
But since Harry's resurrection, he has not been himself. As he searches for the Deathly Hallows to become the Master of Death, he learns just exactly why he is the Chosen One.
A piece of Voldemort now lives within him, and he once again faces the decision to either live or die for what is right.
Master of Death Trilogy: Vol. III

The Stories:
From new to old. Beware the old. They are in need of desperate revision. :p

And Love Prevails [M]
Summary:
Dominique Weasley finds herself feeling at home in a place and time she never knew she could. She intertwines her fate with a man who is on the run from Death, and it then becomes her ultimate decision to either return home or stay with the man she has come to love, Ignotus Peverell, and perhaps rewrite history all the while.
Keckers 2012 Best Description Runner-Up

The Seer Series:
The Seer [M]
Summary:
Two Potters find themselves to be the key in a ploy to destroy the peace that is now threatened by prophecy: Albus Potter for a secret he has kept for six years, and James Potter for being deemed the greatest seer the world has ever seen.
2011 Best Bromance Runner-Up & Best Story Within Staff Finalist @ The Golden Snitches

The Seer & The Condemned [M]
Summary:
Like father, like son.
Sequel to The Seer.

Prime Suspects [M]
Summary:
I don't know why Rose Weasley is a prime suspect in this murder, but it's now my job to figure out her role by doing something absurd. When I took the job as Auror, there was nothing in the job description about me becoming Scorpius Malfoy. And he is not as good looking as I am.
Ted/Rose

The Master of Death Trilogy:
Armistice [M]
Summary:
Even though life is at its end, Harry must learn to forgive the very people who were betraying him his entire life, the life that was nothing more than a cover up to save himself.
Master of Death Trilogy: Vol. I
Best Alternate Universe
Story Most Likely to Make the Big Screen
at the golden snitches

The Beating Locket [M]
Summary:
Demented and coping with the changes of becoming a werewolf, Ginny Weasley sets out to bring Harry Potter back from the dead. He had to be alive. The locket, thumping ever so adamantly against her chest, was proof of that.
Master of Death Trilogy: Vol. II

Master of Death
summary pending completion of The Beating Locket

-----

Letters From the Sky [15+]
Summary:
I spent my life battling my feelings of either love or hate for her. Now she's dead, and all I can do is hope that one day letters will fall from the sky.
for RHadley's Interpretations Challenge & Aguamenti123's Proverbs Challenge

Kingdom Come [M]
Summary:
After fleeing during Lord Voldemort's rise to power, Narcissa Black stumbles across a woman known for her kindness, Lily Evans, who helps her recover from the evil she has witnessed from being pressured to join Voldemort's ranks. Through misunderstanding, the women begin to live the life of the other. During this time Lily and Narcissa begin to understand that there is so much worth fighting for as the world goes dark.

Waiting For a Train [15+]
Summary:
Harry Potter would be lying if he said he didn't have an identity crisis after that fateful night at Hogwarts.
"You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't know for sure."
-Inception
For Burning_Bridges' Aftermath Challenge

If I Claim To Be a Wise Man [15+]
Summary:
"He will know why I died and I hope he will understand I was trying to make a world in which he could live a happier life."
-Remus Lupin, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Flames of Calamity [15+]
Summary:
I was never one for bravery or martyrdom. But people change.

Permanent [15+]
Summary:
I know at Hogwarts I was always the tough girl; I didn't cry and even made a deal with Fred and George that they never would see me do so. But this battle has taught me so many things, one of them being that life is never permanent. Now, here at Fred's funeral, I have to break my promise. Someone has to make George, tearing himself apart, see that some things are permanent.
Inspired by Permanent by David Cook
For kirstenalanna's Music Muse Challenge

The Grey Heart [15+]
Summary:
Running away from love, that would be foolish.
Best Founders Era
at the golden snitches
| Staff Challenge 3 |

The Conspiracy [M]
Summary:
It's my turn again. My turn to take the dare that Alice and Marlene will devise for me. It won't be my exams or my N.E.W.T.S. that break me this year; it will be this dare. Because I am certain it will have to do with James Potter and me having to seduce him.
Undergoing Drastic Revision

Time For Miracles [15+]
Summary:
Harry has to know. It's a long-shot that he will even stop to listen to me, but he has to know. I won't let him walk into battle without knowing one thing.
I'm hoping for a miracle. Because I am not giving up on us.
A Missing Deathly Hallows Moment
Inspired by Time For Miracles by Adam Lambert

Some Little Mermaid [15+]
Summary:
I wish I could hear her voice, hear her laugh, even hear her scream or sob when she is in pain. But I can't. Even as I stand here today, I find it hard to face the fact that my own bride-to-be can't tell me those two simple words. When I learned of her condition, I thought she was kidding. I thought she was like that mermaid - all she needed was a kiss and her voice would be hers again. I always saw myself with the perfect girl, but-somehow-she is.

Gotta Be Somebody: Draco [15+]
Summary:
I have created this for them.
Me, out of all people, have brought two people together, and they have found love. They have me to thank. It feels good; it fills my heart with a satisfying happiness I didn't know I could find inside myself.
But there is still an emptiness I wish I could make go away. It needs to be filled with what I have given Luna and Rolf. There's someone for me out there, right?

The To the Past, From the Future Series
(Consists of four stories)
To the Past, From the Future [M]
Summary:
Have three certain generations met for a reason? Harry Potter is bewildered when he owls his mother through time and then a year later receives an owl from his son, nineteen years into the future. As he realizes that his family is cursed with the worst deaths, Harry tries to play hero. But how will that work out when he knows his own death is part of the massive strike on his family?

To the Past, From the Future: Alternate Ending [M]
Summary:
Harry Potter is dead, but his father is alive and well. Moving on will not be easy for two certain people. When things get rough out there, why do two certain people turn to the other? Now that her fiance is dead, Ginny Weasley finds herself falling in love with the most unlikely person.

To the Guilty, From the Innocent [M]
Summary:
Just when everything seemed right again. After saving his family from a massive attack, Harry Potter must learn to cope with his actions or fight back and accept the consequences of those actions. Murder always has a price. Harry Potter must search deep inside himself for his courage once again, striving to achieve justice, or sit and wait for his death in Azkaban.

To the Guilty, From the Innocent: Alternate Ending [M]
Summary:
One mistake, one moment too late, one incantation.
One life to be saved.
If only one thing could have gone different, who could have been saved?

-----

The-Boy-Who-Never-Knew [M]
Summary:
Rylan has been living in an orphanage for seventeen years now. As his eighteenth birthday strikes, he is given the rights he's wanted his whole life: the right to know who his parents were. However, the truth about his family comes flooding to him in ways he never wanted. He had always pictured himself reuniting with his parents years later, not finding out that they were dead from his little brother, Harry Potter.

The Potter Identity [M]
Summary:
He was found floating on the shores of an island, unconscious and without a clue as to who he was before he lost his memory and was left to die in the middle of nowhere. Now found and constantly wondering what the burning tattoo on his left arm is, Harry Potter sets off to find his identity, the woman who calls to him in his dreams, and the person who did this to him.

Grotesquely Twisted [15+]
Summary:
Married for six years, Harry and Ginny Potter have been trying for nearly four years now to have a child, but have had no such luck. Finally learning that children will be impossible for them, the couple resorts in adoption. When a single mother chooses Harry and Ginny's file and they are finally given the child they always wanted, as time passes, will they come to learn that something is extremely grotesquely twisted about time?

Emerald Eyes [M]
Summary:
Harry Potter succeeded the first time he killed himself, but not the second or the third.
He had been pronounced dead for seventeen minuets.
The first was a potion, the second a jump from a broom over a thousand feet in the air.
The third time he brought a knife down on his wrist. He didn't bleed. In fact, it didn't even scratch his skin.

Until the End [15+]
Summary:
Ron and Hermione can do nothing but watch as Harry Potter faces his last moments.
Why can't we do anything...?

Never Let Go [15+]
Summary:
"Ron, just let go. There's no use. Just let me go."
"No, Harry. I'm not letting go. I'll never let go. I won't let you die like this. I can't just let go of your hand and watch you fall to your death, not after all we've been though. I'm not giving up now."

Denied Love [15+]
Summary:
It's James Potter's wedding day, but he doesn't think he is getting married to the right person. He knows a certain red-headed woman will be sitting in the crowd, a red-headed woman that he loves. He knows he is marrying the wrong person, but he doesn't know if he has the courage to stop it.

The One to Blame [15+]
Summary:
Many people have always believed Voldemort to be my worst fear. I can't tell them how truly wrong they are about that. I don't believe anyone could ever know my deepest, darkest fear. A nightmare proved dementors to be false to my greatest fear. Now I constantly wonder if my fear was true. While my parents were fighting for their lives and for my own, did they ever blame me?
|| Halloween Challenge ||

Better Than Me Series
Better Than Me [M]
Summary:
I don't deserve her. I don't deserve her after what I have done, for who I am. He sprang and took her hostage. I was almost the death of her. I had to let her go. I don't know how we escaped him, but we did, and as soon as we did I told her she couldn't be with me anymore. I will have to wait until I fufill what the prophecy is making me do, or die trying.
Previously deleted. Being restored.

Better Than Me: The Novel [M]
Summary:
Harry was murdered, his body never found. He had broken off his two and a half year relationship with her for her own safety after he almost brought on her death. Seventeen-years-later, James is out walking when he finds a man, brutally beaten and bleeding. His father. After seventeen years of presumed death and his body missing, can James accept that he now has a father? A father who was never there to begin with?

-----

The Shadows [15+]
Summary:
Seventeen-year-old son, James Potter, son of Harry and Ginny will soon enter his last year at Hogwarts, when he mysteriously disappears one summer night, and returns not feeling himself. As the shadows of a new battle loom over everything, James finds himself violently forced to make actions no son would want to do, horrible actions that could cost his father his life and actions of the worst sort of betrayal possible. Murder.

The Darkness of Day [15+]
Summary:
Sirius Black's life came crashing down on the morning of November 1st, 1981. Everything had been perfect. Everything had been the way it should have been...And then it all changed with one simple night, with just one simple curse. Follow Sirius as he is the first to discover James and Lily's bodies. Follow Sirius as he lands himself in Azkaban...forever.

Where His Loyalties Lie [15+]
Summary:
For once in his life Draco Malfoy was proud.

Meeting Destiny [M]
Summary:
James and Lily Potter are trying to begin a family as their life morphs into the largest living hell hole. Voldemort is at large and people are disappearing completely. Their life has gone from bad to worse in the smallest amount of time possible. Sure, they knew that life, and even their marriage life, would throw them twists and turns, but they weren't expecting this...

You Can't Stop the Beat [15+]
Summary:
You cannot stop the rhythm of two hearts in love.

For Good Series:
For Good [15+]
Summary:
As the Final Battle lingers on the grounds on Halloween, during the Trio's seventh year Harry pulls his girlfried, Ginny Weasley, aside before stepping out into the Final Battle to face what he was born to do...His Destiny...Defeat Lord Voldemort once and for all.

Finale [15+]
Summary:
Harry's body was blast away by the jet of light and it hit the ground. She let out a scream that could barely be heard over the shouts of cures, jinxes, hexes and spells across the grounds. Harry Potter was dead and now Voldmort would, once again, take over the Wizarding World.
ENDING ONE to For Good

------

The Time Travel Series:
Entire series was accidentally deleted off of HPFF and is in process of being restored. All four stories WERE completed on HPFF.
Making Good Use of Time Travel [M]
Summary:
During the trio's seventh year, a group called the Marauders shows up with an interesting story involving a time turner. Stuck in the wrong time, the Marauders learn of the future as the Final Battle lingers around any of the million corners. Can James find a way to save himself?

The Most Powerful Magic [M]
Summary:

Another Mistake Leading to Time Travel [M]
Summary:

Time Travel to an Armageddon
Currently being recovered from deletion and computer crash.

-----

Shall We Dance? [12+]
Summary:
Lily, with the urge of her friends, has finally decided to maybe become friends with James. But the odd thing is that when they finally reach a friendship, James stops showing signs in liking Lily. It is a cool evening by the lake and James finds himself teaching Lily how to dance. Can them dancing together stop James' feelings from erupting again?

Soon to be In-Laws [15+]
Summary:
James and Lily both plan to meet their lover's parents over Christmas. Mr. and Mrs. Harold Potter love their son's girlfriend and are happy for his choice, but Mr. John Evans hates James and James hates him. Through the course of one weekend, James can change the way Petunia views her sister, and better yet...can he change the way Lily's father feels about him?

My Last Breath [15+]
Summary:
My Last Breath. I hold it inside me, putting off the moments until I face my destiny, which lingers just outside these oak doors. All I can do in these moments until I enter the Hogwart's Grounds is assure myself that my love, my Hermione will be safe. I know I will not make it out. What chance does a seventeen-year-old have against the darkest wizard ever known? Even though I will not make it, Hermione has to, for my sake.

Reflection [15+]
Summary:
Why can I, James Potter, get any girl...but the one I want?! Every time I am near her I act like a fool, I become arrogant and a person that I am truly not. I strut when near her and I curse Snape, always resulting in her screaming at me. She is so beautiful, and perfect...unlike me, James Potter, the man she refers to as "The Arrogant Bullying Toe Rag" When will she see the true me?

Mistletoe [12+]
Summary:
James and Lily's Christmas during their seventh year is brighter and different. Lily finds herself having to stay at Hogwarts over the holidays...and guess who the only other Gryffindors are? Yes. Our favorite Marauders. Can a snowy Christmas Eve under mistletoe turn a new leaf for our dear James and Lily?
For the know it all's challenge

My Only Love [12+]
Summary:
How could I love the only person I hate!? First a kiss on the cheek hours before, now I am kissing him senseless and I know that I have fallen for him. It doesn't make sense. It's too quick...but I do...I love him now.
In response to Siofra's Romeo and Juliet Quote Challenge

Masquerade [15+]
Summary:
Dumbledore arranges a Masquerade ball for the seventh years, a celebration for graduation. As a Masquerade Ball, everyone must have a mask, to hide their disguise. During the ball, James' eyes land on a woman, of striking beauty. Can James possibly forget his flower, who he still finds not in his arms, during the Ball, as he gets to know this woman of beauty. When identity is revealed...

Kiss the Girl [12+]
Summary:
As Lily acts more oddly towards James, their connection grows. With so many empty silences during their talk by the Black Lake, one breezy October evening...that urge comes. The urge to kiss her. Since when has James Potter been afraid to kiss any girl? Since that girl was Lily Evans.
In response to FullerandFelton's Kiss the Girl Challenge.
Based off the song Kiss the Girl from The Little Mermaid

I Did Hate You, I Do Love You [15+]
Summary:
I never imagined that the hate I once had for the arrogant James Potter would turn to love, and now instead of my worst enemy, he is my fianc�. Today is our wedding day, and in an hour I will walk down the isle and we will say the two greatest words a couple could say..."I do." How did it come to this?

Because of a Prophecy [15+]
Summary:
"I will come back, love." Harry said, and he kissed me passionately, before running out to the grounds to face his destiny.
Ginny let the pounding rain hit her aimlessly, her hair drenched in the water. She came to the cemetery and saw the single tomb stone.

The Tragic Night of Godric's Hollow [15+]
Summary:
The Potter's know that there was a traitor amongst them, when Professor Dumbledore had told them about the Prophecy, otherwise they would not now be hiding from the Darkest Wizard, trying to protect their one year old son from him. James and Lily know that tonight is the night, where Voldemort shall come and try to take their child, but they won't give in without a fight.

Thank you!
Ask me questions! I love questions. :)

Edited by long_live_luna_bellatrix, 27 August 2012 - 02:31 AM.

THE STORIES [12+-M]

50mus8.png

av by tresor @ TDA & award byTheVividImagination

#2 CrazyForYou

CrazyForYou

First Year

• Members+
  • Pip
  • 188 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 04:48 AM

Wow! Let me commend you on your intense - if slightly intimidating authors page smile.gif
Gee...I just read Armistice, and I really enjoyed it, so good job smile.gif
Here's a few questions:
1. Do you play any sports - if so, which one/s?
2. What's your favorite subject - obviously not math, and I'm not going to assume English...although it probably is
3. What do you want to do when you grow up?
4. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
5. If you could date/marry - your choice - anyone in the HP canon, who would it be? And why if you feel up to it
6. Where is your dream home located?

Thanks Drue smile.gif
~Marisa

"Live.Laugh.Love.Learn.Forever. Vive.Rie.Ama.Aprende.Siempre. Viu.Riu.Estima.Apren.Sempre. Vite.Rire.Aime.Aprendre.Toujours."

HPFF My Page 15+

#3 Phoenix_Flames

Phoenix_Flames

Fifth Year

• Prefect
  • 832 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 05:06 AM

Marisa! HI!! Thank you so much for reading/reviewing/AND FAVORITING Armistice! Thank you! I owe you 1,500 cookies. ^___^

Yay, questions! I love questions! I love questions! I love people! I love writing!! What a happy day! laugh.gif

1. Do you play any sports - if so, which one/s?

rolleyes.gif Yes. I'm rather on the uncoordinated side, so that rules out any contact sports right there. I swim. It's rather... confused.gif ... I dunno. I used to love it. Now, it's just something to keep me inshape. sweat.gif

2. What's your favorite subject - obviously not math, and I'm not going to assume English...although it probably is
Yes, yes. It's English. English, English a thousand times over. laugh.gif Then History's next. But the teachers always make a little impression for that subject and my teacher this year is, well, just so dull. yucky.gif And my English teacher is the shiz. cool.gif

3. What do you want to do when you grow up?
I want to write! Write, write, write. I really want to take this to the next level. I already have a plot, summary, titled series. I have the first nine chapters written to an original, fiction novel. I'm really hoping it will be published someday. I really put my heart and soul into it. I just want to share my happiness in writing with everyone. laugh.gif

4. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
Hmmmm. New Zealand or Australia. Both just have to be so gorgeous. happy.gif

5. If you could date/marry - your choice - anyone in the HP canon, who would it be? And why if you feel up to it?
Oh my gosh, James! He's so smexy. I'd jump in front of the killing curse for him any day. Aha!

6. Where is your dream home located?
My dream home is located somewhere within a beautiful countryside. Secluded with so much open, beautiful space. New Zealand? I want a large, wooden house where I can sit outside with my dream man with a spiral and write away at sunset. sweat.gif Oh, what a fantasy... *sigh*

Thanks so much for coming by, Marisa! And thanks for reading, reviewing, and favoriting! Weee! Be sure to come back some time!

Lofflies,
Drue

THE STORIES [12+-M]

50mus8.png

#4 collette michelle

collette michelle

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 05:53 AM

Drue, love!

I am up quite early today, it is just before six in the morning my time, and I am in no mood to begin my sewing I needed to get done for lesson today... so I decided the proper way to waste time would be to ask you some more questions.

First off, fancy intimidating new page!

1. What is your favourite season?
2. Where do you get inspiration from?
3. Do you write any characters like yourself?
4. What is your favourite flavour if icecream?
5. Are you currently reading a novel? If so which?
6. Is there something that really annoys you when you read fics? Like a Pet Peeve?
7. What do you find cliché
(Stole that one from you wink.gif )
8. If you could recomend one book what would it be?
9. If you could recommend a few songs what would they be?
10. Do you know any other languages sans English?
11. Is 'Drue' short for something?

Well I hope I didn't ask you any of those before, my brain likes to fail me at the early morning hours.

Have a lovely week, hug.gif
xx.
Collette

Edit: Didn't realise I asked so many questions, ha! I need to get my work done... blushing.gif

Edited by collette michelle, 16 March 2009 - 05:54 AM.

Newly Updated: That Summer [15+]
One Moment [15+]

A Potter/Weasley Children Story Collection.
Stories [12+ to M]|| Icon by paperdreamss @ LJ

#5 Phoenix_Flames

Phoenix_Flames

Fifth Year

• Prefect
  • 832 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 06:16 AM

Hehehe. Ahh, I love you, Collette! rolleyes.gif You make me smile. Well, you're having an early morning and I'm having a late night. It's 1 AM and I still haven't gone to bed. I just don't feel like it. I write best at night, but I just have no inspiration right now. yucky.gif

Have fun with sewing! Thanks on the new page! hug.gif

1. What is your favourite season?
Spring. For sure. ^_^ Everything is just so lovely!

2. Where do you get inspiration from?

Movies, books, music. My main inspiration is from music. And that kind of music is soundtracks. If I hear it, then I can picture things in my head. I gather the feel of the music and work from there. But I love music. I swear. Transformers inspired nearly all of To the Past, From the Future.

3. Do you write any characters like yourself?
Uhhh, not really. Hehe as I despise myself at times, but then at others I love myself. I'm too tall, I'm too studious, I would have chosen a different sport a long time ago besides swimming. No, no. If I was like anyone it would be a mix of Luna and Hermione. But I have never written a character like that. sweat.gif

4. What is your favourite flavour if icecream?
Oh yummy! Actually, I like a certain brand's Chocolate Cake Batter. Oh my gosh it was delicious. But, actually, tonight - how ironic - my family and I went to this fancy sushi buffet and they had ice cream too. And they had this green ice cream! It was called "Green Tea". Oh my gosh it was delicious! It has to be my favorite now.

5. Are you currently reading a novel? If so which?
Actually, no. I just finished my novel, The Other Queen by Phillipa Gregory and I am going to go tomorrow - well, today now - to Barnes and Noble and buy a book that I have been ddddyyyyyiiiinnnggg to have! It's Handle With Care by Jodi Picoult. I absolutely adore her. She is my role model. I love her books. I own all of them. sweat.gif

6. Is there something that really annoys you when you read fics? Like a Pet Peeve?
Haha. Hmmm. Not really. confused.gif I'm trying to think; I know there are, but I just can't come up with any! I will get back to you on that! wink.gif

7. What do you find cliché (Stole that one from you wink.gif )
Hehe. I love that question though! Hmmmm! A list:
  • Final Battles (( Even though I have written quite a few ))
  • Harry and Ginny have kids named James and Lily (( Even though I have written that too! Oh geez, I'm horrible.. unsure.gif ))
  • James and Lily fall in love during seventh year (( Even though it's true ))
  • Head Boy and Girl share a dorm together
  • Peter Pettigrew is a no-show in all Marauder 7th year fics because authors just find it too hard to write him breaking away from the pack
  • Miley Cyrus/Zac Efron and any other Disney crew on banners
  • Mary-Sues and Gary-Stus (( Of course ))
And that's it for now, and for some reason something about Draco and Hermione keeps popping into my head, but I'm not sure why. blink.gif

8. If you could recommend one book what would it be?
Ohhh. There are thousands! Hmmm. Change of Heart and My Sister's Keeper both by Jodi Picoult. They just teach these moral lessons that are important to any person's life.

9. If you could recommend a few songs what would they be?

Oui! No idea! I listen to soundtracks. Hmmm. I can try this. Well, Right Round by Flo Rida. Because if you are having a bad day or you're bored, then this will definitely wake you up. Let It Rock is the same way. Let Love In by the Goo Goo Dolls. Any Hans Zimmer music!

10. Do you know any other languages sans English?
Yes, Spanish.

11. Is 'Drue' short for something?
Actually, no. It is just Drue, despite that some people may think it is Drusilla. No, no, no. It's just "Drew" only much less cliche. So it is "Drue".

Hehe, thank you so much, Collette dear!! I had a blast with these! Come back, deary! Good luck with the sewing. tongue.gif

EDIT: Oh, hey this is my "911" post. Tehehe. How funny!

Edited by Phoenix_Flames, 16 March 2009 - 06:17 AM.

THE STORIES [12+-M]

50mus8.png

#6 CrazyForYou

CrazyForYou

First Year

• Members+
  • Pip
  • 188 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 12:41 AM

haha glad I could make you happy/smile
good luck with your novel,, that's really really really really really (x infinity) amazing.

Ooh! Soundtracks smile.gif Which ones??
Do you have any siblings?
Do you have any pets?
What's your favorite color?

"Live.Laugh.Love.Learn.Forever. Vive.Rie.Ama.Aprende.Siempre. Viu.Riu.Estima.Apren.Sempre. Vite.Rire.Aime.Aprendre.Toujours."

HPFF My Page 15+

#7 Phoenix_Flames

Phoenix_Flames

Fifth Year

• Prefect
  • 832 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 01:35 AM

Ooh! Soundtracks smile.gif Which ones??
Hehe. I adore the Transformers soundtrack. Also Hancock, The Rock, Pirates of the Caribbean, and many, many others, but that's all that pops into my head at the moment. tongue.gif

Do you have any siblings?

Haha. Grrr, yes. I have one very annoying brother. yucky.gif

Do you have any pets?
Yes. Two cats and one dog. I love them to death. wub.gif

What's your favorite color?
Orange! It's just so bright and lively!

Thanks so much, dear!! Come back again! laugh.gif

THE STORIES [12+-M]

50mus8.png

#8 TheEmpress

TheEmpress

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 05:12 AM

Drue! Hello lovely. smile.gif

Zomg! Guess what I've been doing for, like two hours? Yes, I was over at TGS, and now I'm here. I officially have no life. wink.gif
Okay, okay, back to why I was here. smile.gif
You're absolutely, smasholutely amazing! I can't believe you have so much written/are writing. Craziness! And you're such a great author!

1. How did you get into fan fiction?
2. What, besides HP, do you read?
3. What's your favorite ship? (heehee, stole that question from you!)
4. What is your biggest dream
And.. the one I've been asking everyone is officially my signature question... tongue.gif
5. What's your favorite day of the week?

Okay, that's all for now. smile.gif See ya around!

#9 Phoenix_Flames

Phoenix_Flames

Fifth Year

• Prefect
  • 832 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 04:49 AM

Shiloh!!! Oh my gosh!! I love you!! worshippy.gif wub.gif hug.gif I love you!!! You're so sweet!!

YAY, and questions too! biggrin.gif

1. How did you get into fan fiction?
Hmmmmm. Actually, I simply think I was bored and looking for something to read while at the point of my long-term-Harry-Potter-high. wink.gif And I came across the site. I was so excited and fell in love with it immediately.

2. What, besides HP, do you read?
Oh wow. It's such a large list. Hmmm. I read a lot of fantasies, dramas, romances. I've read the Twilight series and I'm not a crazy-squee girl about it, but I do still enjoy it even though I hate Bella's whiny guts. Hehe, excuse me. sweat.gif But I also really enjoy reading mind provoking novels written by authors like Jodi Picoult.

3. What's your favorite ship? (heehee, stole that question from you!)

Hehe, it is quite a good question! biggrin.gif HARRY/GINNY!! Yes, how very canon, but I love them. I do. I don't know why, but I do.'

4. What is your biggest dream?
Oh, dear. Here I go off into dream land. My biggest dream is really to marry a man whom I love so much - he's perfect too by the way - and live out in the country with my large family and write for a living. I don't want to work anywhere else; I want to stay at home to be with my kids. It's not much, but it's my fantasy.

5. And.. the one I've been asking everyone is officially my signature question... tongue.gif What's your favorite day of the week?

Oooooh, that is a good question! Why didn't I come up with it! It would have to be Saturday!! It's the beginning of the weekend, but it's not Friday. Because Friday you still have to work/go to school and everything, but you have all day of Saturday to relax and enjoy! And then you still have one day left too of the weekend to come. wink.gif

YAY, SHILOH! I have to come bother you now! *bother*

THE STORIES [12+-M]

50mus8.png

#10 SunSation Gal 07

SunSation Gal 07

First Year

• Members+
  • Pip
  • 150 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 09:01 PM

AW! -huggles- It is always a pleasure to make graphics for your wonderful stories. And I agree, anything by Hans Zimmer is awesome. Dude is a genius. Which one of his works is your favorite?

Posted Image
Of Angels and Demons[M]
The end is nigh. The apocalypse has begun.
But they will not let the world end without a fight.

#11 Phoenix_Flames

Phoenix_Flames

Fifth Year

• Prefect
  • 832 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 09:20 PM

Lee!! Thanks!! I know. Hans Zimmer - my freaking hero. I swear he has formed almost all of my inspiration. Him and Steve Jablonsky. tongue.gif

I love his Batman scores. The Dark Knight is teh shiz. And Pirates of the Carribbean. And The Rock.

Ahhhh the best ever! I lurves you, Lee!

THE STORIES [12+-M]

50mus8.png

#12 Phoenix_Flames

Phoenix_Flames

Fifth Year

• Prefect
  • 832 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 01:56 AM

Chapter 3, Birth Mother, to Armistice (( Mature )) has been posted!!

Be sure to check it out & review!!

THE STORIES [12+-M]

50mus8.png

#13 Indigo Seas

Indigo Seas

Third Year

• Prefect
  • 464 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 02:15 AM

Drrruuuuuueeee! wub.gif

1) What is your favorite ship to despise? (Muahaha)
2) Does music inspire your fics at all?
3) How does it feel to be a big, bad, scary staffer (over @ TGS, of course)
4) Do play any musical instruments?
5) What is your favorite fic you've written so far?
6) What is one really original idea that you haven't read in a fanfiction but want to someday (or write, even)?

tongue.gif *tackle*
- Rin

Gorgeous icon by duskwillow @ LJ

#14 Phoenix_Flames

Phoenix_Flames

Fifth Year

• Prefect
  • 832 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 02:25 AM

RINNNN!! Thankies, my dear! *glomps* hug.gif

1) What is your favorite ship to despise? (Muahaha)
Oooooohhh. Harry/Cho! Aha. Or Ginny/Draco or Draco/Hermione. They're just...I just can't handle it. sweat.gif

2) Does music inspire your fics at all?
YES! Music is like...ALL my inspiration. I'm always listening to music while I write. But I listen to soundtracks. And i just gather the mood, the feel from it. And write from it. laugh.gif

3) How does it feel to be a big, bad, scary staffer (over @ TGS, of course)
Oh my gosh! It feel so awesome! It's like...WOOOOOOH! Haha. I like bein' able to fuss at people, but I really don't want to have that opportunity. I hope I'm not scary though. tongue.gif

4) Do play any musical instruments?
I used to. I used to play the bassoon, but then when I went into high school, I couldn't play it anymore because it's not a marching instrument. So I had to choose a different instrument, but I only wanted to play the bassoon and nothing else. So. I just dropped.

5) What is your favorite fic you've written so far?
Ooooohhh. I think its To the Past, From the Future. It's just so lengthy and I'm so proud of it. Next is Armistice. It's just had such a booming beginning, I will have to wait and see what is in store for it. wink.gif

6) What is one really original idea that you haven't read in a fanfiction but want to someday (or write, even)?
Hmmmmm. Oh I don't know. There's so much out there. All of it is so amazing and I don't think my little mind could even conjure up something original that hasn't been done yet. I have to say that maybe Sammy's Wolven and Marina's Sitting in the Orange Tree are the most unique stories I have ever come across.

Thanks, Rin!! I lurve you!!!

*runs to stalk Rin's MTA*

THE STORIES [12+-M]

50mus8.png

#15 honeybabycakes1013

honeybabycakes1013

First Year

• Members+
  • Pip
  • 134 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 12:15 AM

Hey-lo there! Thought I'd drop past your page and ask a few things as well! smile.gif

1) Wow, you have a lots of stories! How in the world do you come up with all these plot bunnies?
2) How long have you been writing and do you plan on doing anything outside of fanfic?
3)If you could be on the Quiditch(I'm pretty sure I've butchered the spelling, I'm nothing with out my spell check haha) what position would you play?
4)Coffee or Tea?
5)Team Edward or Team Jacob?
and lastly, but definatly not least...
6)If you were trapped on an island with only 8 paperclips, 4 napkins and a large, yet possibly carnivorous fish, how would you escape? (brownie points if you can actually find away off of that island smile.gif)

Alright...I'm done prying in to your life....^_^

Edited by honeybabycakes1013, 07 April 2009 - 12:16 AM.

Posted Image
Sig by Vany @ TDA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users