• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 ChaosxxLovesxxMe15

ChaosxxLovesxxMe15

New student

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 10:46 PM

I'm having a hard time finding any good Albus Severus/OC stories.
I've found one which would be. . .

[b]Penname[/b] 
[b]Story Title[/b] 
[b]Link[/b] 
[b]Rating[/b] 
[b]Warnings[/b] 
[b]Genres/Sub-Genres[/b] 
[b]Other Included Ships[/b]
[b]Word Count[/b]
[b]Completed[/b]
[b]Summary/Story Synopsis[/b] 
[b]Why You Would Recommend It[/b]

Edited by AndrinaBlack, 31 August 2009 - 04:50 PM.

#2 marauders4life

marauders4life

New student

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 10:58 AM

PennameTheGoldKappas
Story Title Cross My Heart
Link
Rating M
Warnings Strong Language, Mild Violence, Scenes of a Sexual Nature, Substance Use or Abuse
Genres/Sub-Genres General, Humor, Romance
Other Included Ships Other Pairing, Harry/Ginny, Ron/Hermione, Rose/Scorpius, Teddy/Victoire
Completed WIP
Summary/Story Synopsis Albus Severus Potter has been a part of the scenery for the last 5 years. Well as much of the scenery that a son-of-Potter can be. So what happens when he suddenly becomes the main focus? Follow Albus's life through his 6th year, as he shows off his quidditch talents, discovers love, and makes some pretty huge mistakes. Along for the ride is the infamous Weasley-Potter clan. And of course, Scorpius Malfoy.
Why You Would Recommend It Its' well-written, has a good plot and the characters are exactly how I would have imagined them to be. It is incredibly addictive.

#3 RocketBabyDoll9

RocketBabyDoll9

Second Year

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 11:18 PM

Can't believe no one has recommended this yet!

Penname: ClearCutDiamonds
Story Title:Confessions of Adhara Greengrass
Link: +click
Rating: Mature
Warnings: Strong Language, Scenes of a Sexual Nature, Contains Slash (Same-Sex Pairing), Contains Spoilers
Genres/Sub-Genres: Humor
Other Included Ships: Other Pairing, Rose/Scorpius, James/OC
Word Count: 22,374
Completed: WIP
Summary/Story Synopsis: Adhara Greengrass has problems. Her supposed best mate, Eleanor, (who isn't the brightest crayon in the coloring box), told Albus Potter that she is obsessed with him. And, she turned him into a peacock. And pushed him into the Black Lake. And, she may have whacked the bludger that sent him flying into a tree. But, boys like spontaneous girls, right?
Why You Would Recommend It: If you read Angus, Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging, then you'll love it! If you didn't read it, then you'll love it anyway! It's brilliant, and hilarious, and had me cracking up from the very beginning. It's one of the funniest fics I've read, and if you love Next-Gens, or just humor in general, then you'll love it. It's well written, grammatically correct, and I just adore it.

Author Page [15]

Posted Image

set by prospero @ TDA

icon by fantôme @ TDA

My name is growing all the time, and I've lived a very long, long time; so my name is like a story. -Treebeard, The Two Towers

#4 RocketBabyDoll9

RocketBabyDoll9

Second Year

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 04:47 AM

So I know that I am annoyingly dominating this topic.

I'm the beta for this fic. The updated first chapter should be re-validated soon, and the second chapter will be posted soon, as well!

Penname: nextgenoration
Story Title: Just Ordinary
Link: +click loves.
Rating: Mature
Warnings: Strong Language, Scenes of a Mild Sexual Nature, Substance Use or Abuse, Sensitive Topic/Issue/Theme
Genres/Sub-Genres: General, Humor, Romance
Other Included Ships: OC/OC, Other Pairing
Word Count: 1,464. It's only the first chapter.
Completed: WIP
Summary/Story Synopsis: "That's really... neat." I say.

He stares at me.

Did I just say neat? To Al Potter? NEAT?

Bollocks, murder me now. Right now.

- - - - - -

They call me Laney Becks. Would you like to know my story?
Why You Would Recommend It: Erm, other than the fact that it's Albus/OC....it's funny so far! Keep in mind that I've read more than you, as I'm the beta. :p It's well written, has an interesting plot line, and it's a sweet romance! What more can I say?

Author Page [15]

Posted Image

set by prospero @ TDA

icon by fantôme @ TDA

My name is growing all the time, and I've lived a very long, long time; so my name is like a story. -Treebeard, The Two Towers

#5 LeaBlack

LeaBlack

First Year

• Members+
  • Pip
  • 170 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 08:35 AM

Penname Rose Red
Story Title Whoops?
Link Story
Rating Mature
Warnings Strong Language, Scenes of a Sexual Nature, Substance Use or Abuse

Genres/Sub-Genres Fluff, Humor, Young Adult
Other Included Ships Rose/Scorpius
Word Count 6 chapters (37315 words)
Completed No.
Summary/Story Synopsis

“Well what do you have to say for yourself?” She sounded so much like
my mother, so of course the only thing I could think of as a response
was a well timed “Whoops?”

Hi I'm Mara Leonidas, sixth year Gryffindor. Have you met my fake boyfriend Albus Potter?

Why You Would Recommend It It's a cute story. It made me laugh.

Posted Image

Sirius. James (II). Albus. Oliver

MTA! (15+)| HPFF! (15+)

#6 Radioactive

Radioactive

New student

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 11:52 PM

Penname mizzxpearl
Story Title Gold
Link Clicky clicky
Rating mature
Warnings Strong Language, Scenes of a Mild Sexual Nature, Substance Use or Abuse, Sensitive Topic/Issue/Theme, Contains Spoilers
Genres/Sub-Genres Drama, Humour, Romance
Other Included ShipsAl/OC
Word Count14,837
Completedno
Summary/Story Synopsis I’m Marygold Malfoy. My parents aren't too talented with names. Look at my brother’s name – Scorpius. So you can say I got the better end of the deal there – but not much elsewhere. That’s fair to say when I’ve fallen into a one-sided love, have a brother who’s as protective as a mother is of her newborn child and oh yes – about to impersonate the identity of a Slytherin.
Why You Would Recommend It It's really cute and funny. The main character is in love with her brother's best friend who hates her, it's just a really good read. Posted Image

Posted Image

Page[M] Break the Mould[M]
There are some people which life just never gets...

#7 Primrose

Primrose

New student

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 08:07 PM

Penname LaylaBethJagger
Story Title Badgers, Blushing and Gods of Lurve
Linklink
Rating Mature
Warnings Strong Language, Scenes of a Mild Sexual Nature, Sensitive
Topic/Issue/Theme
Genres/Sub-Genres General, Humor, Romance
Other Included ShipsHarry/Ginny, Ron/Hermione, Rose/Scorpius, OC/OC, Other Pairing
Word Count22 Chapters
CompletedNo
Summary/Story Synopsis A teenager's life is never uncomplicated. People have told me that.
But this is getting a little ridiculous.

Befriending the Potter/Weasley clan was probably the most dramatic,
brave, idiotic, funny, best thing Katie could have done with her life.
Now all she has to do is ask Albus Potter out.

Ha-ha...Right...
Why You Would Recommend ItIt's the best Albus S/OC story I found upto now. It is really funny and Kate Dalton is such a character!!

Edited by Primrose, 14 August 2010 - 08:08 PM.

#8 XxAoifeXx

XxAoifeXx

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 05:54 PM

I can't believe this hasn't been mentioned yet!!

Penname dream_BIG
Story Title Breathless
Link here.
Rating Mature.
Warnings Strong Language, Strong Violence, Scenes of a Mild Sexual Nature, Substance Use or Abuse, Sensitive Topic/Issue/Theme, Contains Spoilers
Genres/Sub-Genres Fluff, Humor, Romance
Other Included Ships OC/OC, Rose/Scorpius
Word Count 20,976 (6 chapters).
Completed Nope
Summary/Story Synopsis The Situation? Life handed me a crapload of suck, and I responded by showing my profound maturity level of a three-year-old. You know, hours of endless sulking, mental brat-fests, that sort of thing. I didn't realize until later that maybe, just maybe, life was trying to teach me a little something called love – and the way it happens in the most unexpected of ways, with the most unexpected of people. Like, possibly, my husband.

Go figure.

Why You Would Recommend It It is amazing! Its wonderfully written. Like all her work it is top notch and hilarious. It would be my favourite of all her stories!

Posted Image

Sig and avatar by Violet @ TDA

My Author's Page

#9 LiveLaughLoveHarryPotter

LiveLaughLoveHarryPotter

Fourth Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 10:23 PM

Really? Only one story recommended for dream_BIG? Tsk tsk... :)

She's in my top 4 favorite authors!

Penname dream_BIG
Story Title Welcome to the Chase
Link Here M
Rating Mature
Warnings Strong Language, Strong Violence, Scenes of a Sexual Nature, Sensitive Topic/Issue/Theme, Contains Spoilers
Genres/Sub-Genres Drama, Humor, Romance
Other Included Ships OC/OC, Rose/Scorpius, Other Pairing
Word Count 29854
Completed Nope. 9 chapters are up.
Summary/Story Synopsis

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were, you know, normal.

Al Potter/Ariadne Chase

(Hopefully.)

Why You Would Recommend It (Review taken from review page...)You can do comedy. An fortunately for all of us, you can do comedy EXTTEMELY well. (: Please enlighten me by telling me how one can possibly be so hilarious.
Okay so anyway, apart from your obvious gift for humor, you have an obvious gift for writing. Natural talent, if you will. Add in the fact that I love the ever sarcastic Ariadne, and you've got yourself a reader who is absolutely addicted to your story- ME! (:
Your first chapter was amazing, so I really can't wait to read the rest! The summary was pretty funny too, that's why I chose to read this in the first place.
Well, that is her only Al/OC story that I've read. I'm going to go recommend some of her James/OC's now. :)

Edited by Alopex, 04 December 2010 - 06:34 AM.
fixing formatting

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
All icons taken from ushitora_icons on LiveJournal.

#10 purevelvet

purevelvet

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 11:45 AM

Penname doratonks14
Story Title Sweet Sixteen and Never Been Kissed
Link here
Rating 15+
Warnings Mild Language, Scenes of a Mild Sexual Nature
Other Included Ships Rose/Scorpius
Word Count 12905
Completed yes
Summary/Story Synopsis I had expected my sixteenth birthday to be fun - I'd have a sleepover with my friends, eat cake until my stomach hurt, and get a whole bunch of wacky gifts. I never expected to accidentally reveal the fact that I'd never once been kissed. Stupid birthday wishes. Stupid friends. Stupid Albus Potter.
Why You Would Recommend It It's a nice quick read, funny as well. I also love some of doratonks14's other stories but this is the only one with Albus/OC that I like. She's a good writer for sure :)

I also love Defying Gravity but somehow I can't find the story anymore. Shame :(

sometimes, it's just not enough

Posted Image

#11 louiseIShere

louiseIShere

Fourth Year

• Prefect
  • 622 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 01:13 PM

Penname GubraithianFire
Story Title
Napoleon's Complex
Link Link {12+}
Rating
12+
Warnings
Mild Language, Scenes of a Mild Sexual Nature
Genres/Sub-Genres- General, Romance, Young Adult
Other Included Ships Not really another main ones.
Word Count
Completed- No
Summary/Story Synopsis-

You could say that Albus Potter and Eugenie Yates were made for each other. But you'd be lying.

Why You Would Recommend It-

It may have a short summary but it has so much depth in to each chapter. Is writen so good that you are able to get to know the characters. Eugenie is this very odd but not odd character at the same time. Its a great read.

~Stories (12+-M)~

feliscatus_zps33010530.png

~By felis catus at tda~

#12 Jenna822

Jenna822

Sixth Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 02:19 AM

Penname Ronsgirl29
Story Title Nothing Personal
Link http://www.harrypott...php?psid=284445
Rating Mature
Warnings Strong Language, Mild Violence, Scenes of a Sexual Nature, Substance Use or Abuse, Sensitive Topic/Issue/Theme
Other Included Ships --
Word Count 19,707 so far out of 6 chapters
Completed not yet
Summary/Story Synopsis Fresh out of Hogwarts, June Adams has a lot on her hands. A new job that doesn't pay nearly enough, a barely mended heart, a best friend who loves to cause trouble, and a family secret that could rock her world.

But she can handle it!

Right?

#13 foundriapenguin

foundriapenguin

Third Year

• Prefect
  • 371 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 08:07 AM

Penname Celestie
Story Title Bathing in Roses
Link here[M]
Rating Mature
Warnings Strong Language, Strong Violence, Scenes of a Sexual Nature, Contains Slash (Same-Sex Pairing), Substance Use or Abuse, Sensitive Topic/Issue/Theme, Contains Spoilers
Other Included Ships Harry/Ginny, James II/OC
Word Count 4808
Completed WIP
Summary/Story Synopsis It first began with June Bernard: dim-witted, fanciful, and who has
never stayed awake through a Potions lesson. And then came Albus Potter,
perpetually agitated, possibly sociopathic, and most definitely
sadistic.

(A parody-of-sorts.)
Why You Would Recommend It This story is absolutely amazing. Celeste's writing is so witty and refreshing, not to mention there are so many great lines in here as well! The characters are well done, and the subtle brilliance is what makes it fantastic. There's only one chapter up now, but reading this will definitely want to make you eager to read the next!

jordan =)

#14 justonemorefic

justonemorefic

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 03:11 AM

Penname GubraithianFire
Story Title The Confectionary
Link (m)
Rating M
Warnings Strong Language, Mild Violence, Scenes of a Sexual Nature, Substance Use or Abuse, Sensitive Topic/Issue/Theme
Other Included Ships
Word Count 9300
Completed Nope
Summary/Story Synopsis

Izzy Dunham: possibly narcoleptic, only a little sugar-addicted, and more than slightly… nutty. She’s also Hogwarts’ greatest party planner probably ever. Which makes her the perfect person to plan Albus Potter’s surprise seventeenth birthday.

Right?

Why You Would Recommend It For the ones looking for a laugh, it's hilarious. For the cynical, it satirizes rom-comm. For the ones looking for some mindless fun, it doesn't take itself seriously. For the ones looking for a plot, there IS ACTUALLY ONE. Or so I hear.

sXRIrly.gif
Author's Page | TDA | art/tumblr | all links [M]

#15 afairladybug

afairladybug

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 05:23 AM

Penname SexyDoorFrames
Story Title The Human Factor
Link [M]
Rating Mature
Warnings Strong Language, Strong Violence, Scenes of a Sexual Nature, Substance Use or Abuse, Sensitive Topic/Issue/Theme, Contains Spoilers
Genres/Sub-Genres Humor, Romance, Young Adult
Other Included Ships None yet
Word Count 25626
Completed Nope.
Summary/Story Synopsis

It all started when Albus locked me in cupboard and I pretended to die. Then I accidentally discovered that the ice boy had a heart after all.

That’s when structure disintegrated, I lost control and the road to self destruction changed courses.
Welcome to hell, Pippa.

"I am no angel, but neither are you."

Why You Would Recommend It Why wouldn't I recommend it? The characters and situations are so absurd it's impossible not to laugh, and it steers pretty clear of clichés. Pippa's voice is very unique, even if it's borderline eccentric. This is definitely worth your time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users