1 reply to this topic

#1 PropMaster

PropMaster

Fourth Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 04:31 PM

If you have a request to have a forum topic edited or deleted, please fill out the following form and post it here. Please do not make requests for posts that are not your own.

Once your post has been dealt with, it will be deleted.

Remember: When wanting to edit a post/thread, be sure to write what you want to be edited in the Reasons spot. Otherwise Moderators will not know what to edit/do.

[b]Thread Title:[/b]
[b]Thread URL:[/b] [URL="URL HERE"]Here[/URL]
[b]Delete / Edit / Move:[/b]
[b]Reason:[/b]

NOTES

Please make sure that the links in your post are correct!

PLEASE BE CLEAR ON YOUR INSTRUCTIONS! Some of you are posting VERY vague instructions on what you want done/edited/moved, and the staffer is left scratching their head, trying to figure out what you want. If the instructions about what you want done are NOT clear, your post may be deleted without any action taken!!

Please be patient when waiting for your request to be filled. Moderators do check this thread when they get the chance and will attend to your request as soon as they have a spare moment.

If you are asking for an edit/delete on your Meet the Author page, please use the designated thread in the MTA section to make your request.

Edited by Alopex, 28 June 2013 - 01:16 AM.
updating links

Admin/Staff at PottersWorld RPG
Posted Image
I can imagine no more comfortable frame of mind for the conduct of life than a humorous resignation.~ W. Somerset Maugham
Lately it's occurred to me.... what a long strange trip it's been.~ the Grateful Dead

#2 MadiMalfoy

MadiMalfoy

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 23 minutes ago

Thread Title: Sample Reviews
Thread URLhttp://www.harrypott...showtopic=79323 (12+)
Delete / Edit / Move: I'd like you to delete my (MadiMalfoy's) post with the sample review.  
Reason: I've changed my reviewing ways a lot in the last year so my sample should reflect that!

Thanks! :)

Love Makes Me (M)|My stories (12+ to M) 

9CeU6YL.png

Awesome sig & avatar by Schultz. @TDA 

Reply to this topic

You can make 10 more posts today.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users