Photo

PW RomanceWho are your favorite PW couples?

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#106 GalaxyDefender

GalaxyDefender

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 120 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:01 PM

Claudia Elmes & Cameron Gray
Not even attempting to make a terrible ship name but there probably is one

When did you first notice them?
IDK haha I fail already, but I'm stalking them around like a boss XD

Why do you love them?
Because Cameron's so not the romantic sort but its really cute and their date thread in the park is really sweet that he's trying so hard to make everything perfect for her there. Plus I love the handlers and both the charries and everything about it is just cute. *waves shipflag*

What is it about their chemistry that you can almost light on fire?
Claudia just seems so sweet and innocent and almost...naive? And Cameron is so...not a ladies man XD Well he only little I guess but either way when they write together I just love it.

Can you see them lasting?
Umm maybe not? Because they are both so young.

Is it the writing styles or the pretty pretty signatures?
Both because they have pretty charrie faces and pretty sigs which works so well but both the handlers are amaing writers. If I had to pick I'd go for the writing.

If they couldn't be together with whom could you see each other character and why?
I actually have no idea :S Im so bad at stalking Hogwarts students now I don't have a charrie there. Therefore they just have to stick together!

Posted Image

Laurence Beaufort & Jayce Beaufort & ickle on PW

Set made by bl/IND @ TDA

#107 houlestar

houlestar

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 05:44 PM

Wow. I didn't know that people were shipping Mil (as I guess it was called :lol:) Sorry that it didn't work out though.

I thought it was time I posted with my favorite PW ships.

May I present: HUSH (Tristen Hunt/Alex Rush)

When did you first notice them? Last term-ish. Reading their threads.

Why do you love them? Because he was so in love with her, and she hadn't realized she loved him and their threads were so much fun to read as they both slowly realized that they loved each other... *squee*

What is it about their chemistry that you can almost light on fire? Their personalities are so strong that every thread between the two of them just brings out so much stuff that you can't help but see them on some TV show. It's great!

Can you see them lasting? I can see them getting married... But I also think that there's going to be trouble down the road. That's what makes stuff interesting right?

Is it the writing styles or the pretty pretty signatures? Their handlers are amazing at writing. <3

If they couldn't be together with whom could you see each other character and why? .... .... uh... Penguins?

av by amoretti. || My Stories (12-M)|| Banner by Violet Ephemera

Posted Image(15+)

The Fool (Mature)

What the Hell is a Hufflepuff? challenge (12+)

#108 Gurtz

Gurtz

Minister of the Arts

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 01:27 AM

CHRISTMAS
(Christian Howard + Charisma Chamberlain)

Err.... I think it was two terms ago when they had their first thread.

Why do you love them?

What's not to love? Charisma has changed Christian so much, and has made him so much happier than he'd been since he divorced Ivy. She's a ball of sunshine, which he needs. They just balance each other out so well that it's too adorable for words.

The fact that they trust each other, and they are so careful around each other. It's not a thing where they are constantly jumping into bed, but the fact that they have so much trust with each other that they're terrified of losing the other makes the chemistry light on fire in a different way entirely.

Yes. They're too terrified of losing each other to let each other go.

Both! ^_^

If they couldn't be together with whom could you see each other character and why?

No one. Ever. JK. Mostly. I have no idea who they could be with if they broke up.

Posted Image

A Hero's Footsteps (M) (01/13/12)

MTA [12+] | My Author Page [12-M]|

Set by Camila! GRYFFINDOR FOR THE WIN!

#109 houlestar

houlestar

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 07:03 PM

And now that it's official (for a second time) may I present: NOLOthe second. Noa Boyd/Rolo Hitari

When did you first notice them? All the way back when they first started being cute together.

Why do you love them? Because they're meant for each other and have been struggling so long to realize that for a second time!

What is it about their chemistry that you can almost light on fire? What isn't amazing about their chemistry... I suppose the mental image I get, because Noa's taller that Rolo.

Can you see them lasting? They can totally make it work this time. I have faith in them!

Is it the writing styles or the pretty pretty signatures? I still don't get this question, but yes, the signatures are amazing, so's the writing.

If they couldn't be together with whom could you see each other character and why? NO! Not an option! THEY MUST BE TOGETHER ALWAYS!

Posted Image(15+)

The Fool (Mature)

#110 silvercloak

silvercloak

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:07 AM

Noah Callister/Clarissa Reed

this ship owns my soul. although I'm having a bit of difficulty coming up with a halfway decent ship name for them.

Um, well, I've been keeping an eye on both charries for a long, long time, so pretty much right off the bat. Which was maybe a little over a month ago, I don't really recall :p

Why do you love them?

Give me a reason why I shouldn't love them. First of all, as I said, I've been casually stalking both of them since around Merryn's fourth/fifth year, and I love them both as individuals. I never expected to see them together, so it was a nice surprise--especially since together, they bring me to tears every time (especially with their current thread *flails*). They both have a fair bit of darkness in their lives, and Noah's a bit of a dark character himself, and watching them beginning to rely on each other and fall in love, it's just... *flails more*

I don't know that they have light-on-fire chemistry, not yet anyway. But they do have kind of a quieter chemistry that's starting to build up more and more as they become closer (which is what I would expect from these two anyway). There's also kind of a sad edge there that makes you just want to cry, and shout at them to hold onto each other and never let go :p

Oh yes, absolutely *looks meaningfully at handlers*

Threats aside, though--I'm really not sure. They're still a fairly new ship, and I have a bad feeling that there's a fair amount of tragedies and darkness ahead of them (what am I talking about, there's sad stuff going on with them right now). So it's hard to say whether they'll be able to hang onto each other through all that... I definitely don't see Noah letting go of Riss anytime soon, though, so I'm hoping that they'll make it.

What kind of a question is this?! Writing styles! There's a reason why I've been stalking Noah and Riss for so long! :p

This is such a depressing question :/ It's also a little hard to answer for these charries. I know Noah's dated other girls in the past, but I can't see him getting that serious with any of them (maybe that's wishful thinking, but I don't know). So I kinda see him just on his own, with maybe a few short-term relationships with random people... And Riss is on the quieter side, so I see her on her own as well. But I don't ever want to see any of these things happen :(

Posted Image

|| merryn & elise & david on pottersworld || the underworld (m) || set by our sea star at tda ||

#111 houlestar

houlestar

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:05 PM

how about Clarister?

Posted Image(15+)

The Fool (Mature)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users