Ravenclaws for House Cup 2011!

#2 monkeyface

monkeyface

First Year

• Members Elite
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 03:01 PM

This is just odd, with death eaters I always picture them with a death eater partner, but never with the dark lord himself. I don't like Voldemort with anyone because he can't love.
Posted Image Rated M

#3 Morgana

Morgana

Second Year

• Prefect
  • 221 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 07:58 PM

QUOTE(monkeyface @ Jun 23 2007, 04:01 PM) View Post
This is just odd, with death eaters I always picture them with a death eater partner, but never with the dark lord himself. I don't like Voldemort with anyone because he can't love.

Ok, I requested this threat too because I was a bit too curious about the adoration that Bella seems to have for him. I think this is again, unrequited, on her part this time and probably started out of sheer admiration. I think Bella would like to be like him. I find it a bit too simplistic to think that she is such a psychopath Death Eater just because she fears death, or she fears his wrath. I think she wants to prove herself to him, to be worthy of him.

Yes, I don't think he can't love, well, certainly not now that his soul is so fragmented. As to for physical desires, he certainly has never shown any, I personally don't think he is interested, to tell the truth. Ok, she is married but it could have been very well on Riddle's orders. I'm sure that if he ever had wanted a child, she would have obliged! Although we know that he never had any children. I think that the fact that he's destroyed his soul so much could have affected this too. I think if anyone ever had a crush on him it would have been years ago, when he was the charming clever and charismatic orphan at school or in his early years anyway, because yes, I think someone must have had a crush on someone so charismatic, although of course Bella would have been considerably younger than him. I'm again thinking of a more plantonic thing and all on her part.

Any comments?

QUOTE(magicalperfect @ Jun 21 2007, 09:24 PM) View Post
Requested by Morgana.

Thanks very much for adding this ship and also the one with Snape and Narcissa, I think the names for both the ships are absolutely brilliant!

#4 Romina Stephanie

Romina Stephanie

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 01:29 PM

We all know that Bellatrix has some kind of fascination and slight obsession when it comes to Voldemort, but I do not believe that she 'loves' him in that way. She respects him and admires him, and he even took his time to personally teach her the dark arts, which has to count for something. If they'd be involved in a romatic relationship, however, I'd say it was all fanon. Although, I must admit that this ship is intriguing...

#5 xCentaur

xCentaur

New student

• Members+
  • 28 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 01:42 PM

Isn't Bellarix married? Even if she wasn't, I can't picture anyone really being with Voldemort. I wonder if he ever had a girlfriend...

#6 andromeda

andromeda

First Year

• Members Elite
  • Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 02:45 PM

QUOTE(Romina Stephanie @ Jun 25 2007, 01:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We all know that Bellatrix has some kind of fascination and slight obsession when it comes to Voldemort, but I do not believe that she 'loves' him in that way. She respects him and admires him, and he even took his time to personally teach her the dark arts, which has to count for something. If they'd be involved in a romatic relationship, however, I'd say it was all fanon. Although, I must admit that this ship is intriguing...

I don't think Bellatrix is capable of loving anyone any more that Voldemort himself. But she is certainly obsessed with him, so it could be a sort of one-sided ship.

"By all means continue destroying my possessions. I daresay I have too many."
'On the other hand, the Prince had proved a much more effective teacher than Snape so far.' ~HBP
Posted Image

#7 ChocolatexKissesx3

ChocolatexKissesx3

New student

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 02:26 AM

I agree with andromeda. Bellatrix is positively obsessed with Voldemort but I don't think that it's really love. Voldemort isn't really attached to anyone but himself...so as andromeda said it could be a one-sided ship. smile.gif But then Bella would have to leave her hubby...don't think that he would really care though...O.o

Posted Image

Posted Image ---> pwns you all
"Get back here! I want to see your face when I kill you! I want to see the light leave your eyes!"

#8 Aline

Aline

Site Veela

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 01:18 PM

I agree with what has been said: Belaltrix is obsessed by Voldemort, she has a sort of morbid adoration for him, but I wouldn't call that love, in the sense "be in love". And Tom, well, he can't love... But then, I also have trouble imagining Bella being in love with Rodolphus as well: how can her adoration for Voldemort allow any room for a "real" love? I hope we learn more about them all in DH smile.gif

Linebelle's author page, M. My Meet the Author, 12+
The Secret-Keeper, 12+, one-shot/ Tom Marvolo Riddle - I Am Lord Voldemort, now mature. Chapter 8!

#9 Aligiah

Aligiah

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 08:26 PM

I agree with andromeda and ChocolatexKisses. But I can't see Voldemort loving, even if it is Bellatrix. Like they said, One-sided ship. wink.gif

Posted Image

by PhoenixAlthor@TDA.
Author's Page(M) // Reviews(12+)

The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.

#10 Guest_Bella_Guest

Guest_Bella_Guest
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2007 - 11:47 PM

I've always had the suspicion that Bellatrix married Rodolphus not only because of love, but of status, purity, and convenience. I think that the last three outweigh the former. I am not saying Bellatrix is heartless, but I just don't see her letting herself go in terms of love. It's an interesting relationship.

And then came the Dark Lord. I can see why she is attracted to him - power, opportunity, etc. I think she is obsessed with him and Rodolphus just can't please her enough. He is like an unattainable desire for her, and I think that thrills her most. It's what she can't have. Rodolphus isn't a puppy dog, but there's just satisfaction because he is her master and she is basically his slave.

#11 Guest_AngelicRose_Guest

Guest_AngelicRose_Guest
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2007 - 07:57 PM

I think she may have hidden feelings for the Dark Lord seeing how she boasts about being his most favorite loyal Death Eater.If she does, I feel really bad for her since Tom can't really return her feelings.

Just thinking about them all love-dovey *shudders*

#12 Weasley twins rock

Weasley twins rock

First Year

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 08:06 PM

I think Bellatrix has a rather unerving obsession with Voldemort through a mixtire of fear and awe. She definitely has a hint of fear there, she proved that in the Department of Mysteries, they are all scared of him and do the best amount of sucking up that they possibly can to gain his approval. I'm thinking that maybe because Bellatrix is one of the few women, she may possibly think that it will help to gain his approval of her, perhaps she thinks that she has a better chance of being his right-hand woman. She is attracted to the power and scared of the possibility that it could be unleashed on her.

I am not necessarily calling her a coward but I think fear is the greatest fuel in her obsession, that and the expectations that have been imprinted on her ever since she was very young.

To the world you may be one person. But to one person, you may be the world.

#13 paddyfootblack057

paddyfootblack057

Second Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 08:24 PM

I agree with everyone who said it would be a one-sided ship. I think Bella could love, deep down and I mean very deep. I don't think Voldemort could love at all. I mean isn't that what Harry has that Voldemort doesn't? He's incapable of feeling love or compassion. If he can't feel an real emotions that surround love then how will he give it?
Bella has a strange adoration with him it may possibly be love, but I don't think so. She's just overly obsessed, I guess you could say.
Going with what angelicrose said it would be awfully creepy seeing them acting all in love.

It's a very intriguing ship but I think it's very unlikely that it will happen. I think it's strictly platonic.

-angelina

Posted Image

without a doubt, you're all i dream about.

{ ♥ }

*/rated; +15

#14 Morgana

Morgana

Second Year

• Prefect
  • 221 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 12:27 PM

QUOTE(paddyfootblack057 @ Jul 15 2007, 09:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree with everyone who said it would be a one-sided ship. I think Bella could love, deep down and I mean very deep. I don't think Voldemort could love at all. I mean isn't that what Harry has that Voldemort doesn't? He's incapable of feeling love or compassion. If he can't feel an real emotions that surround love then how will he give it?
Bella has a strange adoration with him it may possibly be love, but I don't think so. She's just overly obsessed, I guess you could say.
Going with what angelicrose said it would be awfully creepy seeing them acting all in love.

It's a very intriguing ship but I think it's very unlikely that it will happen. I think it's strictly platonic.

-angelina

Oh, yes, it has to be platonic, at least in canon. Come on, this is supposed to be a children's book, so goodness, imagine a sexual scene between them, that would just be sick (well, in canon), he is not exactly a complete human being anymore, is he? Now, I think she could very well have a crush on him though, of sorts, but yeah, definitely platonic. Imagine for a minute what a child of these two would be like! I mean, if he/she was as evil as him and as psychopathic as her, poor wizarding world!

#15 magical_skittles

magical_skittles

New student

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 01:04 PM

Omgosh. I was re-reading HP:GOF today annd the beginning part where Bellatrix has a fit and tries to explain to Snape how the Dark Lord trusts her the most and cherishes her the most, I kept joking around that she was in love with Voldemort. I guess it's not impossible. And yeah, I agree with paddyfootblack057 and all the other people that suggest that it would be an one sided relationship. It would, cuz Bellatrix is human capable of loving and Voldemort is a... what is he? Irregardless, whatever he is, he won't be able to love cuz he's not human. But it's interesting, definitely interesting.

=DD LOL @ the sex scene thing from Morgana.

Edited by magical_skittles, 16 July 2007 - 01:05 PM.

{ m a g i c a l _ s k i t t l e s }

just like `m a g i c`

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users