92 replies to this topic

#91 FireOpalQueen

FireOpalQueen

Second Year

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 09:36 PM

I am writing a story for this pairing right now, so obviously I like it a lot. It's not my absolute favorite ship, but I think it definitely can work with their canon characteristics. They both canonically have a certain sharpness to them that I think could draw them together. I think that if Ginny was in the right situation and Draco had reformed (but still kept the sharpness I mentioned) they could definitely find themselves attracred to each other. As for acting on it, I think it would have to be very special circumstances, but once they started building a relationship, I can definitely see it getting romantic. I can't see Ginny leaving Harry for him, though, for me Harry and Ginny have to have broken up earlier/never have been together for Draco/Ginny to work.

XW7yHKi.jpg
Hello, I'm Kapa! : )
Stories (12+ to M) MTA

#92 Lady Asphodel

Lady Asphodel

HPFF/TDA's resident of Sweet Deprived

• Validator
  • 829 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 01:23 PM

Kevin made great and interesting points that I can wholeheartedly agree on. :D

For me, I am going to admit that I am completely bias when it comes to Harry and Ron... and maybe even Neville. :sweat:

I can understand where those who like this ship are coming from... yet I still cannot picture Ginny, Hermione or Luna being with Draco.

I won't put this ship down because of my bias thoughts. I know my ships aren't so agreeable either - especially my non-canon pairings. :p As Avi said, we all have ships we love and don't agree upon here. Thanks to FF! So, I respect those who do ship this ship or any ship I suppose. :yes:

|| Previously known as Asphodel|| Alishya || HPFF +12 - M || MTA +12 || My Stories Offered Thread +12 ||

Jllm5Py.png eWLhOyZ.png IO8g7Cj.png i2lwvt8.png

|| TDA: Previously known as Asphodel, Lady Asphodel, and Azulive. Current name: Asphodelic. +My Gallery ||

#93 The Librarian

The Librarian

New student

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 02:57 PM

This ship is way to random. It feels like a person with a blindfold randomly drew two notes with names on from a bowl and decided to ship them. I mean, ships like Draco/Harry, Draco/Hermione, Ginny/Nevile and so on at least have something that it can be based on. Not that it would work in canon, but at least I can understand what they are basing it on.

Ginny and Draco have no interaction, Ginny would never be able to like someone like Draco, and there really is nothing. Nothing at all. It just feel that random people are making random stuff up and then convince them selves that it "could work".

Draco/Ginny is like Luna/Crabe. It's completely random, it have no ground from the books and makes no sense.

Varys_zps93bade01.png

I ship canon because I have actually read the books and seen what they feel and whom they love.