91 replies to this topic

#91 FireOpalQueen

FireOpalQueen

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 09:36 PM

I am writing a story for this pairing right now, so obviously I like it a lot. It's not my absolute favorite ship, but I think it definitely can work with their canon characteristics. They both canonically have a certain sharpness to them that I think could draw them together. I think that if Ginny was in the right situation and Draco had reformed (but still kept the sharpness I mentioned) they could definitely find themselves attracred to each other. As for acting on it, I think it would have to be very special circumstances, but once they started building a relationship, I can definitely see it getting romantic. I can't see Ginny leaving Harry for him, though, for me Harry and Ginny have to have broken up earlier/never have been together for Draco/Ginny to work.

Helena_V2.gif

Lovely set by katwithlove, good job Gryffindor! (But go go Ravenclaw!)

Hello, I'm Kapa! : )

#92 Asphodel

Asphodel

Sweet Deprived

• Validator
  • 622 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 01:23 PM

Kevin made great and interesting points that I can wholeheartedly agree on. :D

For me, I am going to admit that I am completely bias when it comes to Harry and Ron... and maybe even Neville. :sweat:

I can understand where those who like this ship are coming from... yet I still cannot picture Ginny, Hermione or Luna being with Draco.

I won't put this ship down because of my bias thoughts. I know my ships aren't so agreeable either - especially my non-canon pairings. :p As Avi said, we all have ships we love and don't agree upon here. Thanks to FF! So, I respect those who do ship this ship or any ship I suppose. :yes:

|| Alishya || HPFF +12 - M || MTA +12 || My Stories Offered Thread +12

q25We6Q.png

|| +Lady Asphodel - AKA Previously, "Azulive," now "Asphodelic _(+12)  I'd Make You UP || Nano -baby to Adi & Erica! ||

:Gryffindor: "Bravery in our Blood, Determination in our Hearts!" :Gryffindor:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users