Photo
- - - - -

Are You Ready for NOWL?

Posted by tell_me_what_the_truth_is , 16 November 2011 · 330 views

You may have seen my earlier teaser blog here and are very much wondering what, where and when NOWL is. I can now announce that every member of the Loony Lounge is invited to attend HPFF's very own Night of Writing Loonily. Whilst our Senior Staff are enjoying the official Night of Writing Dangerously (NOWD) in San Francisco, we'll be hosting an exciting writing party of our very own. :yahoo:

In order to attend, you'll need to have checked into the special Loony Lounge thread that will be posted on the night. We'll provide you with the link to the live chat at HPPC where you can join us in writing as much as possible and joining in with the festivities. :woot:

The party starts from 2pm Pacific Standard Time until 8pm on Sunday, 20th November, and you are welcome to drop in and out to write or discuss your NaNo experiences as and when you can.

Pack your pyjamas, prepare your pens and let's get loony! You don't want to miss this, it's going to be a writing extravaganza!

:woot: :woot:

Photo
orderofthephoenix
Nov 16 2011 11:19 AM
:woot: Can't wait! It's going to be brilliant! :yahoo:

And while I can't be sure of other timezones, I know PST is (GMT-8) so the party starts in the UK at 10pm. :)
Photo
aiedailweasley
Nov 16 2011 04:59 PM
yay! i'm failing reallllly badly on word count as school has given me lots of stuff to do and i've started a different story...er, so this will be good fun! also i'm dazzled by information being in my time zone for the first time i think, hahah thank you from the west coast :)
Photo
tell_me_what_the_truth_is
Nov 16 2011 05:23 PM
We're coordinating this to coincide with the staffers who are going to be in San Francisco for NOWD, so we're running off the same time zone as them. Hope you guys can all pop in for a bit!
Photo
Mihalli1432
Nov 16 2011 08:00 PM
Would this be 5-11 pm eastern time? I need to learn my time zones XD

Anyways... It'll be fun! And maybe I would be able to catch up...
I actually won't be involved for any of it really, because of the dodgy UK time and an exam at 9am on the Monday... It starts at 10pm UK time, so I may get an hour or so, but that's it... =/
Photo
Snapdragons
Nov 16 2011 10:06 PM
Yay! This sounds so exciting and fun! And a good motivation to catch back up again ;)
Awesome! I'll have to remember to go on!

Would this be 5-11 pm eastern time? I need to learn my time zones XDAnyways... It'll be fun! And maybe I would be able to catch up...

Hmm... yep. It's 5-11 pm for us (eastern time). That's a good time :)

July 2014

S M T W T F S
27282930 31   

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users