Photo
- - - - -

my muse is fast asleep

Posted by stargazer , 08 April 2012 · 310 views

writing tda graphics muse creativity motivation school
I've been thinking a lot lately about what I want to do with my life. I've been going to school but I have no idea what I want to do with my life besides being able to write. I'm not in school for creative writing though. But it is a passion I have not given up on. The problem is that school has literally sucked the creativity and motivation out of. I remember the days when I could throw out one chapter of a fanfiction after another. But these days I'm lucky if I write something once a year. I still have a lot of ideas for stories but have no real motivation to actually write them. And honestly I believe that I was a much better writer before I started school. How terrible is that? But it's true. The only thing we do at school is write essays for every single homework assignment. I believe that right there is where I've lost motivation to do anything creative. I don't even have the motivation to make graphics for TDA anymore. I wish I did because graphic making was something I loved to do for so long. The only thing I have any motivation at all to make these are gifs though.

But that brings me to the real point of this blog. I really want to learn to be creative again. I want to write stories again. I want to make graphics again. Sadly at this point I can't bring myself to do such things though. I moved my gallery to the veteran section. I figured it's better there than just pointlessly rotting away and taking up space in staff galleries. Hopefully one day I'll be able to make graphics again. But at this point I'm not sure when that is going to be. I still want to write but also at this point I'm not sure when I'll be able to again. Especially with fanfiction. I've had such a hard time coming up with ideas for fanfiction and getting them out. I really want to be able to write my original fiction. I've had ideas for that but it's been really hard to write anything down. Hopefully my creativity muse is just taking a long rest and will wake up soon.

Recent Comments

Twitter