Photo
- - - - -

First Blog Post! Also new ships...

Posted by javct45 , 15 April 2012 · 436 views

THIS IS MY FIRST BLOG POST! (I don't why know why I'm so excited over this haha)

For some reason it's taken me a long time to create this blog but the upcoming end to my challenge has kind of kicked me to get me to create the blog. So here it is!

Recently, I've been diving into the Marauder-era (My favourite era used to be Post-Hogwarts but thanks to the website-that-shall-not-be-named the Marauder ear has easily taken over) and as such, I've developed a lot more OTPs (I've had to change it from 'Only True Pairing' to 'Only True Pairings' you see, I added an 's' on the end! No, okay then)

Some of them include Sirus/Marlene, Remus/Mary, James/Lily (I'm about ten chapters into TLAT and I'm loving it!) and Frank/Alice. I just can't picture Peter dating anyone, it's such an odd concept for me (sorry to those who write Peter/OC, you never know, you may change my POV one day :p) I'm currently writing two more Marauder stories.

Here is my Marauder dreamcast (everyone's is different):
James Potter: Aaron Johnson
Lily Evans/Potter: Karen Gillan
Remus Lupin: Andrew Garfield
Sirus Black: Ben Barnes
Severus Snape: Charlie Cox

Because I'm a curious being, what is your Marauder dreamcast? (If you have one at all)

Aaron Johnson as James Potter
Karen Gillan as Lily Potter (nee Evans)
Andrew Garfield as Remus Lupin
Jamie Bell as Peter Pettigrew
I forgot his name, but he's french (has the nose and everything) as Severus Snape.

(But you already knew that, didn't you? :p)

And Mary is with Reg! No. No, Jas. No. You have it all wrong, and you need to read more of TLAT, and I await the day when you realise that Remus is meant for Tonks (TEDDY!) and Mary and Reg are beautiful and have brilliant canon babies.

And Marlene/Adam. Geez, Jas. Just go read TLAT already! ;)
Photo
xxJazminexx
Apr 15 2012 02:11 PM
Karen Gillan as Lily Potter/Evans (Though I dont think she is perfect, havent found perfect yet)
Remus Lupin I seriously dont know, I had someone, I lost him -_-
Ben Barnes as Sirius Black
Jamie Bell as Peter Pettigrew
Louis Garrel as Severus Snape (I think this is the guy atellam was talking about)

So thats me :D
Photo
moonmarauder
Apr 15 2012 02:30 PM
Karen Gillan as Lily Evans/Potter
Andrew Garfield as Remus Lupin
Ben Barnes as Sirius Black
Michael Cera as Peter Pettigrew
Conor Oberst as Severus Snape :D

And TLAT! OMG it's amazing! I've always loved Sirius/Marlene but Marlene/Adam! It's just so perfect. So is James/Lily, love them forever. Oh and Mary/Reg!

Read more TLAT! Go, go, go! ;)

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Tags