Photo
- - - - -

To All My Fellow Resisters! Come And Fight With Me!

Posted by Maelody , 01 April 2012 · 352 views

WE. ARE. THE. RESISTANCE!

Remember, my friends! Some of us may be Muggles, others may be witches/wizards of Muggle birth, and some (that those Death Eaters have forgotten) are Squibs, but we are the resistance! We must never fall pray to those rotten scum that are trying to take over our world! We are winning, and we must stay strong!

Remember, if you ever have doubt, we have something worth fighting for! A clean, accepting, beautiful world that has cookies rather you are on the dark side or not!

We are the protectors of our today, tomorrow, and our people! We must not give up hope!

We must fight for FREEDOM!

If we die along the way, than so be it! We die for a noble cause! We have saved the site, our children, and the rest of the internet from the likes of these 'Death Eaters'!

If you have any morals, or something to fight for, or are just plain too smart to join the Death Eaters, the resistance is for you!

So come on, one and all! Follow Harry, Ron, and Hermione like we have all these years and CONTINUE TO FIGHT!

WE. ARE. THE. RESISTANCE!
(and we have cookies too!)

Posted Image

~Mae

Photo
Luvshunforever
Apr 01 2012 10:38 PM
Ooooo resistance cookies, my favorite!
dirtydeedsdonedirtcheap
Apr 01 2012 11:12 PM
I drooled a little...
I guess I'm a blood traitor because those cookies look better than the ones promised by Riddle.
That's right! Join the resistance! :D
Photo
Marauder4Life1990
Apr 02 2012 12:32 AM
I join! How many times are we to kill Moldy Voldy until he gets it and stays dead? I'm no Pettigrew! FIGHT! :D
Photo
potterweasleygranger
Apr 02 2012 06:29 AM
I join as well! Go the resistance! :D

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Tags