My First Ever Blog!

Photo

First Sentence and Random Pairing Challenge Results :)

Posted by potterweasleygranger , 01 May 2012 - - - - - - · 316 views
yay!
Ok so I am very sorry for taking so long to post this but thankyou for all waiting patiently.I have also changed the prizes a bit...And now to announce the winners!  Drumroll please...........  Firstly, I have an honourable mention that goes to...     Fooenti, who's story was Unexpected  15+  .      You will receive 1 review.     In third place is...

Photo

First Sentence Challenge notice

Posted by potterweasleygranger , 11 April 2012 - - - - - - · 181 views

Hi so this is just yet another reminder for everyone who is participating in the first sentence and random pairing challenge!   Please, please, please get your entries in soon because it finishes on the 20th of April, in 9 days! If you need a switch that's fine. Hope you are all having fun writing and good luck! potterweasleygranger

Photo

Basketball, Big Bang Theory and Hunger Games!

Posted by potterweasleygranger , 26 March 2012 - - - - - - · 325 views

Hello Again!   I have decided now that this will become my weekly blog, as long as I have time, which is not very often. :)   Now, I know that basketball is not an extremely popular sport when you compare it to sports like netball or soccer, but I was wondering, How many people on HPFF actually play basketball?  Basketball is my ultimate favourite sport, soccer being second, and I was wondering if anyone else thought that as well, whether you play it or just enjoy watching it on television.    I also wanted to say quickly, that I was reading over my previous blog and realised that I had left something extremely important out:   Big Bang Theory!    I absolutely adore Big Bang Theory! I watch it pretty much every night, and I know that many people on HPFF like it as well, so I was shocked that I had forgotten it in my other blog *hits head on desk*.    And Lastly, probably the most important part of this blog, THE HUNGER GAMES!!!!   I have read all of the books once and really want to read them again, maybe after watching the movie. I have been kind of unsure whether to go and see it or not because I know that many movies can often spoil the books. I was just wondering, Is it absolutely so amazing that I should go and see it right now, or should I just wait till it comes out on DVD?   Thanks to all who are reading this blog, and I hope that you can continue reading the next entries I post. I hope that this wasn't too boring and that I didn't ramble on too  much :p  

Photo

Welcome!

Posted by potterweasleygranger , 17 March 2012 - - - - - - · 189 views

Hi everyone and Welcome to my first ever blog! Ever! So this will be a short entry because I don't really have much to say right now. Firstly, I am really excited to make my first blog because it's been something that I have always wanted to do and today I finally convinced myself to start one!  I am soooo obsessed with Harry Potter, j...

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Tags