That Wasn't Me.

Photo

The Truth about Starting a New Story

Posted by grangerdanger76 , 30 May 2012 - - - - - - · 416 views

Here lies the truth about starting a brand new story in the eyes of GrangerDanger76.  11:30 PM  - In bed trying to fall asleep-  OH MY GOODNESS! I have the perfect story idea! *Thoughts of story summaries and plot details rummage through her head* 11:45 PM  - In bed still not asleep -  Oh wait.... I already have like 5 WIPs. Oh well, it's summ...

Photo

April Accomplishments

Posted by grangerdanger76 , 14 April 2012 - - - - - - · 281 views
goals
Here are an update to all my goals, I think I'm doing pretty well... :)UPDATES IN RED FAILED IN PURPLE COMPLETED IN BLUE 1. Edit all my stories/get a beta (2/6) CHANGED AND UPDATED - MORE STORIES 2. Get a clue about where the plot is going in Story #3 (1/1) *COMPLETED GOAL*4. Stop Skipping 3 on numbered lists. *COMPLETED GOAL*  5. Keep up my review th...

Photo

That Awkward Moment when you were going to post the Results to your challenge, but you only got one submission...

Posted by grangerdanger76 , 30 March 2012 - - - - - - · 403 views
Snape Challenge
So like the title said, I was going to blog about the winners to my Snape Snape Severus Snape challenge, but I only got one submission.awk.However, this one submisson, was absolutley fantastic. I can honestly say that even if more people submited this would deffeninly have won anyways.Please, please, please go read this story. I can't even put into wo...

Photo

Near-Death Experinces and Realizations

Posted by grangerdanger76 , in My MF and FV 07 March 2012 - - - - - - · 354 views

So some of you knew that I was in the hospital Monday.Thank you for the kind words of support, it meant a lot to me.So what happened was this. I was in a classroom and someone sprayed some aerosol perfume. I got very dizzy, was coughing a lot, and my face and arms swelled up, making me panic and my throat to constrict. I was rushed to the hospital. I was...

Photo

Writing again and Leaving Paradise

Posted by grangerdanger76 , in My MF and FV 26 February 2012 - - - - - - · 289 views

I have done it!I have overcome my writer's block!I am not totally back, which sucks because I have been having a lot of free time recently, that I had blocked out for writing.I still can't just sit down and write like I used to.But I read the first (and only) chapter of an old WIP I started even though I had absolutely no idea  where I was...

Photo

Role Models

Posted by grangerdanger76 , in My MF and FV 20 February 2012 - - - - - - · 218 views

"You helped me find my way. There's still so much to learn, so many dreams to earn. But even if I crash and burn ten times a day, I think I'm here to stay. I'm gonna find my way." My biggest problem in life is role models.Scratch that.Your probably thinking "How could role models be a problem?"Well. There are both good  and bad...

Photo

Writer's Block and The Hunger Pains

Posted by grangerdanger76 , in My MF and FV 12 February 2012 - - - - - - · 334 views

So it begins.I'm not sure what I am doing wrong.I have the time.But I don't want  to write.I don't understand.Is this what people mean when they say they have writer's block? That they have no desire to write?This is frightening for me. Without writing...who am I?I have a chapter in the queue for something I wrote a long while ago, but I j...

Photo

What I've accomplished in 2012...sorta

Posted by grangerdanger76 , in My MF and FV 08 February 2012 - - - - - - · 214 views

Hello all,So since I hadn't blogged in time to post my goals, I decided to post them here to look at my progress....1. Edit all my stories/get a beta (0/3)2. Get a clue about where the plot is going in Story #3 (0/1)4. Stop skipping number 3 when doing numbered lists (0/1)5. Keep up my review thred by doing one/two every 3 days (0/4)6. Start 2 new WIP...

Photo

Spit it out already!

Posted by grangerdanger76 , in My MF and FV 29 January 2012 - - - - - - · 355 views

I've never really been good with words.Silly right? I mean come on, I write. But when I write, I usually have time to think things over and get it right. But when the moment comes that I actually have to say something.Unscripted. Unrehearsed. Unplanned.Well I am just true RUBBISH!Maybe that's why I don't have a boy friend...Nor have I ever...

Photo

Magical Failures and Faltering Victories...Part I

Posted by grangerdanger76 , in My MF and FV 29 January 2012 - - - - - - · 285 views
writing
My life has been a series of Magical Failures and Faltering Victories.How is this so?How can a failure be magicial?How can a victory be faltering?I guess a better question would be, why are things the way they are?Why do we fear the unknown?Why do we push away the ones we love the most?Why is the world round?We will never know all the answers in life.So w...

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

April 2014

S M T W T F S
2021222324 25 26