magicmuggle01's Blog

Photo

Camp NaNoWriMo

Posted by magicmuggle01 , 18 May 2012 - - - - - - · 292 views

http://files.content...0x180.png  Well Camp is almost upon us. Over 13 days and 11 hours to go to the start. And I encourage anyone to join up. It's a great way to teach yourself self determination to be able to sit down and write a story, goodness knows I certainly need that determination.So if you...

Photo

Job Well Done.

Posted by magicmuggle01 , 03 April 2012 - - - - - - · 166 views

Hi My Fellow RebelsApril the 1st will forever live in the history of HPFF as the day that showed the Moldymort crew that freedom will always triumph over the forces of evil every time. The day started quietly with everyone going about their daily business without a care in the world, when all of a sudden the skies turned dark and the dark mark appeared ov...

Photo

Writing Courses with Local Councils.

Posted by magicmuggle01 , 13 March 2012 - - - - - - · 244 views

Hi Folks.  I've just find out that you can do creative writing courses in evening classes with some local authorities. I know this happens with my local council since I looked at their website, so I'm not sure about other councils. Just Google the name of your local council and check out adult education. Some of the courses are from 16 years upwar...

Photo

Many Thanks (My First Blog)

Posted by magicmuggle01 , 07 March 2012 - - - - - - · 336 views

Hi. This is my first ever blog, so please be kind in any response.  I have now been on this site since October 2010. And in that time I've have been able to improve my writing in leaps and bounds (which can be seen from reading my first stories). And read many wonderful stories by many many equally talented writers. I would like to thank everyone who...

Recent Comments

Categories

Tags

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

April 2014

S M T W T F S
    20212223 24 2526

Recent Entries