Photo
- - - - -

Tomorrow is Another Day

Posted by flamel.alchemy , 01 March 2012 · 198 views

Today was... interesting. I say that, because well, it was. First bad thing that happened was my brother re-sprained his ankle & was sent to the ER, I found out he got kicked out of school for contradicting his teacher (you have NO idea) and he can't do rowing because of said ankle. I feel kind of bad for him, because he can't do rowing. It's the one thing that makes him really happy. *sighs* Everything happens for a reason though. I actually got to him... we actually had a decent conversation. I am making progress with him, eventually we could have a relationship with one another. Someday.

I'm so so so so so sorry to those of you who have requested in my review thread & I mysteriously dropped off the face of the Earth. I hope I can find some time to do them. If not, I'm afraid I might have to delete the thread. I regret it, however I know that many other happy readers will be more than willing to review your story! I will do the best I can to get to all of them though. You are all so wonderful for being so extremely patient.

Now with the work front... my new job unexpectedly changed the new hire training to next Tuesday instead of Wednesday!! O-M-G!!! Everything was fine up until then!!! *shakes fist at new employers* I was finishing my two weeks at my current job and that's the last day, Tuesday!! I don't know what I'm going to do... HELPPPPPP. *cries*

On that note, time for bed. It's been a long... too long... day.

Photo
flamel.alchemy
Mar 01 2012 03:06 AM
But my brother is going to an alternative school... just so ya know. Can't say much more though.

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Tags