EverMalfoy's match with life

Photo

Parents and Writing

Posted by EverMalfoy , 28 June 2012 - - - - - - · 306 views

Hey guys :) Its me...again!So last night I was seriously considering showing my parents one of my Lucius/Narcissa stories. They had been asking me when they get to read it, and they were looking at me in that parent way. You know, when they look at you all expectantly and its nearly impossible to refuse? Yeah, that one.I almost showed them too. But th...

Photo

Making a Fool of Myself, and Random Reviewing (yes, again)

Posted by EverMalfoy , 22 June 2012 - - - - - - · 278 views

Hey guys! How's it going? I just wanted to ramble about some stuff...One part is kind of not HP related, but it kinda is. The other stuff is HP though ;)So I told you guys about how that one guy asked me on a date? And he looks like the guy every next-gen shipper has for Albus? Yeah...well, I happened to see him again. And he asked when we were go...

Photo

Lucius/Narcissa

Posted by EverMalfoy , 19 June 2012 - - - - - - · 316 views

I think Lucius/Narcissa is a great debate. I currently have three stories centered around them, and I think its incredibly interesting to see the opinions people have of them.It's mainly just three groups, which I will try to sum up:1) Lucius and Narcissa really did love each other, and remained faithful to each other. Of course, things worsened as Lu...

Photo

How I Write For Nano

Posted by EverMalfoy , 10 June 2012 - - - - - - · 267 views

So I saw a blog similar to this, and I wanted to write one and show you all just  how good I am at writing Nano ;) *extreme sarcasm*Yesterday:7:00 a.m. -- "Okay, I'm up. Now I am going to write, because I have a party at five, and I have gotten absolutely nothing done."8:00 a.m. -- "Maybe I'll get in the show."9:30 a.m -- "I am...

Photo

Why Fanfiction is So Hard: flames, late nights, and coffee

Posted by EverMalfoy , 05 June 2012 - - - - - - · 340 views

Hey guys:D This is my 40th entry, which is a big deal to me for some reason :bunny:So, writing fan fiction. Almost--if not everyone--everyone here writes it. Whether or not its posted:3 I think fan fiction is probably one of the hardest things to write, in my opinion. Sure, OF is pretty hard. No doubt. But, for FF you have to conform to characters already...

Photo

Nano Wanna-Be and Percy Fangirling

Posted by EverMalfoy , 04 June 2012 - - - - - - · 389 views

So...hey guys :D Hows it going? Good, I hope! I want to blog about stuff tonight, instead of writing, or leaving some random reviews, or doing anything useful in general--such as that pestering thing called homework, or studying for exams.I'm-really-am-going-to-die-if-I-don't-pass-my-exams-but-writing-is-so-much-better-but-if-I-don't-pass-...

Photo

What I've Accomplished and What I've Learned

Posted by EverMalfoy , 29 May 2012 - - - - - - · 390 views

Hey guys :) How things been? Good? Great! Fantastic! Wonderful! :DSo, today I wanted to talk about all the stuff I have achieved since starting out on the archives, and later the forums. I joined the archives August 8th, 2011. On the 23rd of that very month, I posted my first fic--Insanity--a dramione. I had spent months as a guest on the site...

Photo

A Better Butterbeer Recipe(:

Posted by EverMalfoy , 27 May 2012 - - - - - - · 1,095 views

I've been tinkering around and trying new butterbeer recipes, and ultimately this is the best one! Have fun, and enjoy! I find it most enjoyable with one of the books ;)Butterbeer:  2 liter cream soda 2 tablespoons Butter extract 2 teaspoons rum extract drop the extracts into 2 liter bottle, put on cap and slowly rotate bottle until extracts a...

Photo

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Posted by EverMalfoy , 21 May 2012 - - - - - - · 317 views

Hey guys :) So break is coming up, or is already here for some of us! I know for a lot of you that means traveling, and I'm sure a hot spot for this particular group of lovely people will be known other than the Wzarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando, Florida! :D *fist pump*Seeing as it's a lot to take in, I figured I'd give y'a...

Photo

Pottermore

Posted by EverMalfoy , 19 May 2012 - - - - - - · 544 views

Now that Pottermore isn't the main blogging topic, I'd like to talk about my experience!I will shamefully admit that I didn't really hear much about Pottermore before getting into it. All I knew is that everyone was getting their wands in a knot over it and the wait! I just kinda coasted along, smiling, nodding and pretending like I kn...

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories