Photo
- - - - -

The NOWD Goodie bag.

Posted by Jay , 26 November 2011 · 1,656 views

It's been discussed for a while and timeturner has been stressing over it for several weeks (as well as getting injured for it) I can honestly say that this was THE best goodie bag I've ever sen for any event. OK maybe not the Oscars, but as far as fanfic sites go, this was epic! Timeturner, you did a wonderful job. Thank you seems like such a small thing, but I'm sure I say it from the rest of the staff as well, you did an amazing job on these bags, from the samples to the Potter plot Bunnies, a little bit of you was put into them and the care and attention you paid to them really showed. Simply put, you did a fabulous job.

So for those of you left behind here is a glimpse at what timeturner put together for us :)

This is the bag...
Posted Image

And this is what was in it...
Posted Image

As you can see, tt did a pretty good job of filling them up. What you didn't get to see was the sheets of tissue paper that she had meticulously stamped with HPFF NOWD 2011 all over them. The bags had sweets, pencils, inner critic erasers, plot hole fillers, fountain pens, bookmarks, hankies (ink rags) wristbands…. the list went on. So here are a few pics for you.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Just another confirmation that Linda is awesome :) This gift bag is amazing... it makes me wish I had come to San Fran even more :)
Photo
aiedailweasley
Nov 26 2011 08:01 PM
These look amazing! You guys make it seriously difficult to ever doubt that HPFF is the best place around :)
This entry made me so happy :)

Thanks for posting it :)
Photo
Gryffin_Duck
Nov 26 2011 09:48 PM
OMG those are amazing!!!!! :D Linda is awesome. With every blog I wish more and more that I had been able to go. :p
Photo
WeasleyTwinMom
Nov 26 2011 09:58 PM
The bag was epic, for real. I totally tore that candy up when I got to the hotel room, too :laugh:
My life dream: Get a HPFF flashdrive. :ohmy:

:wub: Those are amazing Linda!
Photo
shadowcat1432
Nov 27 2011 07:13 AM
the hpff plot bunnies are so cute. :D
Photo
tell_me_what_the_truth_is
Nov 27 2011 01:52 PM
awesome goodie bag!

though, on the coffee it says "Best Before: 20th June 2011" ... I hope no one's trying to poison you ;)
Photo
JLHufflepuff
Nov 28 2011 03:27 PM
I was totally blown away by this awesome goodie bag!

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories