Photo
- - - - -

Brace Yourselves: The Alters Are Coming!

Posted by tell_me_what_the_truth_is , 13 April 2012 · 597 views

april fools

Posted Image

That's right, I'm about to reveal the truth about the staff alternative accounts from April Fools Day. Little did many unsuspecting members know that those they knew, considered friends, and may have even loved, were actually staff members in disguise.

Thank you to everyone who had a guess and commented on my last blog. I know we all had fun acting a bit crazy on April 1st and letting our hair down and pretending to be members.

So, without further ado, here is our list of staff alters!

AllMeMe - me.

burgermoonlight - me again, an alter created for last year's April Fools. Best friend to Jazzy Tunic.

LitlePaddocks630pm - AndrinaBlack

RaddishEarrings - Gryffin_Duck

I hope you all enjoyed the fooling. See you next year (maybe :shifty: )

Photo
AndrinaBlack
Apr 13 2012 07:48 PM
So yes, I was 6:30 as pretty much everyone who guessed something realised. I was afraid when I created her, that Christie would give me away, because I created that thread, but I thought that other staffers have posted there too or said that they like Christie. I was also going to plant some hints towards other staffers on her profile or somewhere, but forgot. Actually I did remember to put something, which tried to hint towards Alopex, because I know she mentions her favourite historical character, I thought my alter could do that too. But that history thing somehow came back to me anyway, because somehow people think I'm really into history and know many facts and everything, which might be because of my member title which I don't know why I got anyway. :) Oh and to those who don't know, Little Paddocks 6:30 pm is from Agatha Christie's "A Murder is Announced" and that's when and where the murder is announced to happen. And Clarissa, the name I gave to her, is one of Christie's middle names. :p I thought of other stuff from her books too or other authors' books at first.

I just loved AllMeMe! So hilarious! :rotflol: And it was great to see burger back for a while too, though I got That Song in my head again for a while.
Photo
tell_me_what_the_truth_is
Apr 13 2012 10:38 PM
What song would that be? :D
Photo
slytherangoddess
Apr 13 2012 10:48 PM
Posted Image
(^site mature^)
Photo
AndrinaBlack
Apr 14 2012 06:29 AM
^ :rotflol:

Obviously you know the game and you're gonna play it.
Photo
WeasleyTwinMom
Apr 14 2012 11:39 AM
^ :laugh:

Her heart is aching but she's too shy to say it.

April 2014

S M T W T F S
202122 23 242526

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users