EverMalfoy's match with life

Photo

Bye Dears<3

Posted by EverMalfoy , 08 February 2013 - - - - - - · 404 views

So, I've had a similar blog post to this, but at the time my priorities were all out of wack. It's no secret that my time for this place, as well as my writing, has slowly dwindled down to nothing. (I wonder how some of y'all do it, considering some of y'all have more on your plate then I do) Life has become absolutely crazy and yadda yadda yadda....

Photo

Villains & My Take On Them

Posted by EverMalfoy , 13 January 2013 - - - - - - · 319 views

It's been too long since I've blogged guys! How's everything been? So lately I've withdrawn from this community ( :( ) but I'm determined to come back!  So, I have gotten some wonderful feedback on my new(ish) Bellatrix/Rodolphus . I was ecstatic! I got two major critiques on it! The first was the I had spelled Rodolphus as Rudolphus.  :shy...

Photo

Humorous Parenting Moments Challenge WINNERS!

Posted by EverMalfoy , 27 December 2012 - - - - - - · 227 views

So here it is! I'm sorry for the wait guys!  In third place, Meg's one-shot: Memories(15+) . In second place, we haveValWitch21's entry titled Bubbles(12+)  And taking first place would be Jenn, with her entry The Joys Of Children(12+) ! Congratulations y'all, and I will be altering my authors' page and signature today or tomorrow! I will b...

Photo

Getting Back Into the Swing of Things and My Almost One Year Anniversary

Posted by EverMalfoy , 25 November 2012 - - - - - - · 355 views

Hey y'all! Long time no see! I've been on hiatus for way too long and I've definitely fallen off the wagon :/ I apologize for all the loose ends i left about, such as my challenge, review thread and my poor, neglected nano children. Tomorrow's my one year anniversary on the forums here and I really just wanted to let everyone know...

Photo

Moving, Reviews, and Revamping!

Posted by EverMalfoy , 19 September 2012 - - - - - - · 275 views

I know, I'm sure most of you are sick of hearing it ;) But I've been doing next to nothing but prepare to move and watch the baby. It's kind of nuts, we just sat around until the very last minute. So now, and we move this friday, we're scrambling to get things done before the mover's show up tomorrow. I'm really excited, and the do...

Photo

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

Posted by EverMalfoy , 01 September 2012 - - - - - - · 337 views

:yahoo: *is dancing*All I heard about was how awesome Taylor Swift's latest song was! I was expecting something beyond awesome! And then I listened to it. It's a fun, catchy song; I'll give her that! But is is very, very annoying. Especially when you catch yourself singing it under your breath. And humming it. And dancing to your o...

Photo

How Much Is Too Much? Hypocrisy and Revamping

Posted by EverMalfoy , 28 August 2012 - - - - - - · 375 views

Hey guys! It feels like it's been ages since I've blogged about something other than a photo;P Perhaps it has been ages, or I'm just being ridiculous. Both are likely possibilities. Now, I've always believed you could never have too many WIPs. Always. I told everyone too! I probably sound hypocritical now, because while I was away...

Photo

This Must Be Attempted

Posted by EverMalfoy , 13 August 2012 - - - - - - · 515 views

http://i49.tinypic.com/2qszdea.jpg I saw this the other day on a social media website and I nearly exploded! I searched a little bit, and not too hard due to a lack of time, and didn't find any! I really want to write one, but I can't because I will butcher the poor characters :( If someone else is willing to give it a shot, let me know...

Photo

Disliking the Majority

Posted by EverMalfoy , 08 August 2012 - - - - - - · 343 views

Lately, I've been recommended a lot of books. The Fault in Our Stars  by John Green and The Perks of Being a Wallflower  by Stephen Chbosky being two of the more popular titles. There were a few other titles among them, of course.All I heard was how great these books were. I am totally guilty of gushing about books, hell, I've blogged it a few tim...

Photo

Another To Read for you all!

Posted by EverMalfoy , 01 July 2012 - - - - - - · 326 views

Hello all! First off, I want to wish everyone of you luck in the house cup! Onto the point of this blog! I have just finished a wonderful book, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith! Originally, this was recommended to me by my U.S. History teacher. Because I really admire him, his opinions, and his taste in books, I purcha...

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories